The Twilight Roleplay

If you like the twilight saga, the movies or the books you can join as an original or make your own character up!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

in church for Bella and edwars wedding

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: in church for Bella and edwars wedding   Sat 10 Apr 2010, 18:29

Oh. was all Bella could think of.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Selene
Addicted
Addicted

PostSubject: Re: in church for Bella and edwars wedding   Sat 10 Apr 2010, 18:32

Selene smiled and tried to tell Bella a story so she could understand it. You know girl everywhere around the world there are fights. big ones but also small ones. Well I used to live in a big one but I have been ripped out of it. Selene looked at Bella in hope she understand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: in church for Bella and edwars wedding   Sat 10 Apr 2010, 18:35

By big fight, you mean between the vampires and wolves? And you were ripped out of it because of that guy Hayley told me about
in the garage? Bella really hoped she was right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Selene
Addicted
Addicted

PostSubject: Re: in church for Bella and edwars wedding   Sat 10 Apr 2010, 18:39

No girl. I mean with soldiers you know world war 1 world war 2? Selene looked at Bella serious now. And when I said ripped out of it yes by a vampire but I won't tell you cause you can't sleep after it. Selene looked worried. its dark and it rains.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: in church for Bella and edwars wedding   Sat 10 Apr 2010, 18:41

Bella looked incredulously at Selene. I have lived through plently. Seriously. I can take it. And anyway, who needs sleep? Bella
laughed. But stopped when she saw the serious look on Selene's face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Selene
Addicted
Addicted

PostSubject: Re: in church for Bella and edwars wedding   Sat 10 Apr 2010, 18:53

Well it was very long time ago. my parents and my sister were drinking tea with the neighbours and I sat on the stairs bored. I heard screaming and shooting and I came of the stairs with a knife. then some vampire wanted to shoot me but an older vampire said that he don't have the permission to kill me. I was scared but I always thought that the older vampire loved me. He raised me and when I was 22 he changed me into this. Selene pointed at herself. I woke up like this and when a vampire like victor bites a human you will get his memories in your brains. Well I got a few and I learned that wolves were the bad guys and that There was an need to kill them. But a few years later when victor died and I brought him back to life I fought again but the wolf who needed to die as victor said told me that victor killed my parents and that victor loved me because i looked like his own daughter who he killed cause she was in love with a wolf. The wolf and victor are both dead now. I killed victor to safe my true love. and now I'm here to visit my little girl. Selene pointed at hayley.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: in church for Bella and edwars wedding   Sat 10 Apr 2010, 18:56

Bella gasped. You're her daughter? she asked Hayley. Bella assumed that was a stupid question so asked another, Do you have a gift?
she asked Selene, trying to lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: in church for Bella and edwars wedding   Sat 10 Apr 2010, 18:56

Hayley was inspired and had a lot of respect for Selene how she can recover herself having a true love.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Selene
Addicted
Addicted

PostSubject: Re: in church for Bella and edwars wedding   Sat 10 Apr 2010, 18:58

No she isn't my daughter she is my best friend. Selene smiled and grabbed a gift underneath her cape.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: in church for Bella and edwars wedding   Sat 10 Apr 2010, 19:00

Oh. Bella said, then laughed. and I didn't mean literally. I meant like the others. Like mind-reading or future telling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: in church for Bella and edwars wedding   Sat 10 Apr 2010, 19:02

Hayley: beauty I always wanted to be like her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Selene
Addicted
Addicted

PostSubject: Re: in church for Bella and edwars wedding   Sat 10 Apr 2010, 19:03

No I'm to boring. Selene handed over the gift and smiled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: in church for Bella and edwars wedding   Sat 10 Apr 2010, 19:06

You are beautiful Hayles. Bella said. She smiled. Look at me and then you. It's an incredible difference.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: in church for Bella and edwars wedding   Sat 10 Apr 2010, 19:11

Hayley: thank you Bells but just look at Selene's eyes the blue colour its so beautifull.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: in church for Bella and edwars wedding   Sat 10 Apr 2010, 19:12

Yes. But so is the gold. Bella smiled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: in church for Bella and edwars wedding   Sat 10 Apr 2010, 19:13

Hayley: I love the blue. but whatever shall we go home?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: in church for Bella and edwars wedding   Sat 10 Apr 2010, 19:15

Yeah. Bella agreed. Churches give me the creeps right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: in church for Bella and edwars wedding   Sat 10 Apr 2010, 19:17

Hayley gave her jacket to Bella.
Hayley: its wet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: in church for Bella and edwars wedding   Sat 10 Apr 2010, 19:24

Bella was confused but took the jacket anyway. She opened the church door and it was, just like any other day in Forks, raining.
She laughed and put the jacket on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Selene
Addicted
Addicted

PostSubject: Re: in church for Bella and edwars wedding   Sat 10 Apr 2010, 19:28

I will see you there as you can see my true love is over there. Selene walked up to him and looked him in the eyes. He kissed her and she loved it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: in church for Bella and edwars wedding   Sat 10 Apr 2010, 19:29

Hayley: they look sweet don't they?
She smiled and stepped in her car.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Selene
Addicted
Addicted

PostSubject: Re: in church for Bella and edwars wedding   Sat 10 Apr 2010, 19:43

please don't leave me. Selene's voice sounded weak. I never will try to leave you. Micael kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: in church for Bella and edwars wedding   Sat 10 Apr 2010, 19:46

Bella looked around. She couldn've sworn she had driven her truck here. She couldn't see it.
Hayley? Bella said. Where's my truck?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: in church for Bella and edwars wedding   Sat 10 Apr 2010, 19:49

Hayley: Alice took it to give it a paint job and everything.
Hayley looked at Selene and Michael.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Selene
Addicted
Addicted

PostSubject: Re: in church for Bella and edwars wedding   Sat 10 Apr 2010, 19:52

I got to go. Where you don't have a house here? Selene looked confused. you do have one? She asked. Michael smiled. yes sweetheart.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: in church for Bella and edwars wedding   

Back to top Go down

in church for Bella and edwars wedding
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next