The Twilight Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Roleplay

If you like the twilight saga, the movies or the books you can join as an original or make your own character up!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Selene and Michael's mansion.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer
BellaSwan

Selene and Michael's mansion. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selene and Michael's mansion.   Selene and Michael's mansion. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 19:16

Bella went to sit down next to Hayley, pulling Edward along behind her.
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

PostSubject: Re: Selene and Michael's mansion.   Selene and Michael's mansion. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 19:19

Hayley: You don't feel comfortable right now what's wrong?
Hayley didn't look away from the magazine.
Back to top Go down
Selene
Addicted
Addicted
Selene

PostSubject: Re: Selene and Michael's mansion.   Selene and Michael's mansion. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 19:22

Sorry for that. Do you mind if I make dinner for Michael? he is dying out here because he is so smart forgetting to eat. Selene rolled her eyes as she walked into the kitchen. Edward don't bother he doesn't eat humans. Hayley still reading her magazine smiled as she said that.
Back to top Go down
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer
BellaSwan

PostSubject: Re: Selene and Michael's mansion.   Selene and Michael's mansion. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 19:26

Bella laughed at Edward's expression. Classic.
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

PostSubject: Re: Selene and Michael's mansion.   Selene and Michael's mansion. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 19:29

Hayley smiled and walked to the kitchen.
Hayley: what the bloody hell is that?
Hayley looked at the pieces of meat.
Selene: Michael eats a lot of cows and other animals but not rear. He want me to cook it.
Selene smiled.
Selene: mr. Cullen doesn't like me does he.
Hayley rolled her eyes.
Hayley: over protective.
Back to top Go down
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer
BellaSwan

PostSubject: Re: Selene and Michael's mansion.   Selene and Michael's mansion. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 19:32

Edward growled. I am not over-protective. I am just protective.
Bella burst out laughing. She hugged Edward. Sorry. You are a little bit over protective.
Back to top Go down
Selene
Addicted
Addicted
Selene

PostSubject: Re: Selene and Michael's mansion.   Selene and Michael's mansion. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 19:35

Selene layed down all the meat on a huge plate. So this will be enough. Selene smiled and walked out of the kitchen. Edward why does she need to be scared? Selene smiled which showed her teeth. Hayley burst out of laughing seeing Edwards face. Selene walked up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

PostSubject: Re: Selene and Michael's mansion.   Selene and Michael's mansion. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 19:41

Hayley: Oh god Edward what the hell were you thinking.
Hayley still laughing threw gave through the minds a message to Edward.
Hayley saw Edward throwing his arms around Bella.
Hayley: Edward you're killing her!
Hayley threw him off Bella.
He gave Hayley an angry look.
Hayley sat in her attackings position ready to defend herself.
Back to top Go down
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer
BellaSwan

PostSubject: Re: Selene and Michael's mansion.   Selene and Michael's mansion. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 19:45

Guys! Bella shouted and stepped in between them.
Back to top Go down
Selene
Addicted
Addicted
Selene

PostSubject: Re: Selene and Michael's mansion.   Selene and Michael's mansion. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 19:51

Well sorry for all that but.... Selene couldn't finish her words or she saw a guy jumping at her. out of instinct she pointed her gun at him and shot just near his face not trying to hit him cause she didn't want to. MICHAEL she screamed it out loud. Michael came of the stairs and jumped at Edward. Hayley ripped Edward of michael and Hayley gave Selene a safe look. Next time I won't bring him at all. Hayley looked at Bella. Or Bella I won't let that happen. She walked outside with Edward and closed the door in front of him. Bella go home Hayley said the words calmly. I will clean up the mess with Selene.
Back to top Go down
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer
BellaSwan

PostSubject: Re: Selene and Michael's mansion.   Selene and Michael's mansion. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 19:57

Bella looked at both of them and nodded Okay.
Back to top Go down
Selene
Addicted
Addicted
Selene

PostSubject: Re: Selene and Michael's mansion.   Selene and Michael's mansion. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 07:31

Selene held Bella's arm. She won't go cause its not her fault Michael snapped. She released Bella and hoped that she wouldn't be angry. Listen Hayley Michael had an argument with one of those Cullen boys. And Edward made it worse. He went into Michael thoughts and started to think about me dead. Selene looked down but serious as well. Bella isn't the problem, Michael even liked her cause she is the only normal one around here. I don't hate your family but it was pretty obvious they don't like me. So here is the thing I'll talk to Aria cause she wanted me to do something and when I finished it and she is happy. Then I'll go away frome here cause I'm not welcome here at all.
Back to top Go down
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer
BellaSwan

PostSubject: Re: Selene and Michael's mansion.   Selene and Michael's mansion. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 07:41

I want you here Bella chirped in. Everyone looked at her. She looked down. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

PostSubject: Re: Selene and Michael's mansion.   Selene and Michael's mansion. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 08:02

Hayley looked powerless and gave it up.
Hayley: alright that will be secret visits without Edward knowing it.

Back to top Go down
Selene
Addicted
Addicted
Selene

PostSubject: Re: Selene and Michael's mansion.   Selene and Michael's mansion. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 08:25

That's sweet of you Bella. Selene's voice sounded very thankfull. Selene it might catch me now but are you british? Hayley shut her mouth already. Selene smiled. Yes I am. Selene looked at Bella. Your boyfriend is trying to kill my house so you might get outside. Selene smiled.
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

PostSubject: Re: Selene and Michael's mansion.   Selene and Michael's mansion. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 08:46

Hayley rolled her eyes.

Back to top Go down
Selene
Addicted
Addicted
Selene

PostSubject: Re: Selene and Michael's mansion.   Selene and Michael's mansion. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 09:14

Don't worry Hayley you will be fine.Selene walked with them to the hallway. As you can see the sun is coming and I need to go upstairs. Selene smiled and let them out. Goodbye and take care. Selene closed the door when they were out. Suddenly she screamed of pain. Her wound on her leg was bleeding again and she didn't notice it. She looked through the window. Michael help me. was all she can say cause she blacked out.
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

PostSubject: Re: Selene and Michael's mansion.   Selene and Michael's mansion. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 May 2010, 15:14

Hayley heard screams from inside. The sun came up and it can shine in the hallway of Selene's house. shit. hayley ran through the door and caught Selene. Come on lets get you upstairs. Hayley carried Selene upstairs. Bella help me.
Back to top Go down
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer
BellaSwan

PostSubject: Re: Selene and Michael's mansion.   Selene and Michael's mansion. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 May 2010, 17:14

Hayley seemed to be managing carrying Selene, so Bella ran in front of her, opening doors.
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

PostSubject: Re: Selene and Michael's mansion.   Selene and Michael's mansion. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 17:41

She is heavy with all that metal on her body. Hayley complained.
Back to top Go down
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer
BellaSwan

PostSubject: Re: Selene and Michael's mansion.   Selene and Michael's mansion. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 07:16

Bella looked at Hayley apologetically and helped carry Selene.
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

PostSubject: Re: Selene and Michael's mansion.   Selene and Michael's mansion. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 15:01

Hayley kicked the door where Michael was sleeping. Alright Mike wake up bro. Hayley yelled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selene and Michael's mansion.   Selene and Michael's mansion. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Selene and Michael's mansion.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2