The Twilight Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Roleplay

If you like the twilight saga, the movies or the books you can join as an original or make your own character up!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Volterra, Italy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

Volterra, Italy Empty
PostSubject: Volterra, Italy   Volterra, Italy I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2010, 21:40

Aria couldn't stand living like this any longer! She couldn't take seeing Edward and Bella together for a second longer. Just the scent of Bella made her naseaous! So she decided to end it... Aria went to the Volturi. She took her car and drove across the country. Once she got to New York, Aria boarded a plane to Italy. *If Alice was with me,* she thought with sorrow. *Then I wouldn't be headed to Volterra; I'd be going to Milan or something. I'm going to miss them... But it's not like they'll notice I'm gone anyways!*

Before she knew it, she stood in front of Aro, Caius, and Marcus. "Please," she begged. "I don't want to exist any longer! I can't stand the sight of Edward with Bella another second!" She was sobbing dry heaves now, grief enveloping her. When Aria looked up, Aro had a saddened look on his face, and he seemed to be thinking. "Come back in 24 hours, dearest Aria," he said softly, like Aria was a poor, pathetic child. "We will have our decision then." Aria thanked him graciously and left.

She wandered the streets of Volterra that night, unable to go out into the sunlight. It was depressing knowing that she could see such beautiful architecture in sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

Volterra, Italy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Volterra, Italy   Volterra, Italy I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 13:58

The next day, at Noon exactly, Aria returned to the grand structure the Volturi call home. "Have you made your desicion," Aria asked calmly. Aro stepped forward at (what seemed like) an impossibly slow pace. "My dear, I wish for you to take my hand. But I warn you that if you do, I shall see every single thought that has ever crossed your mind." Aria's breath caught in her chest and she ran the situation through her mind at top speed. *[i]Every[/i] thought? That's a little steep... But if it helps him decide, I'll do it.* She nodded once and extended her hand to his.

Aro took her hand gracefully and with the utmost care, as if she were a priceless, fragile artifact. He closed his eyes in concentration. Aria breathed deeply and slowly, calming her racing mind. *What if he says no? What am I going to do then???* After about two minutes, Aro opened his eyes and looked at Aria tenderly.

"My dear, I have felt your pain. But, I am sorry to tell you that I cannot fulfill your wishes. You are a brilliant mind and you have extraordanary talents, of which I absolutely cannot bring myself to destroy," he said cautiously. Aria's face fell. She droped to her knees in defeat, wishing she had a plan for if this happened. "You are welcome to join us, dearest Aria, if you choose to. Your talents would be a most glorious addition to our great...family."

Aria, without realizing it, was already shaking her head. "I-I'm sorry, I cannot do that," she whispered quietly enough for humans to be unable to hear her. "I have to go," she said shortly before rising again to her feet. She bowed in thanks and ran out of the hall.

Once outside, Aria had to creep in the shadows and the shade, in order not to risk her species' secret. Once she was out of the city, Aria ran at top vampire speed back to the airport. She booked herself on the next plane to Washington. After the plane landed in Seattle, Aria ran through the night and arrived back at the Cullen's mansion by 4:00 AM. She ran up the outside wall and climbed through her bedroom window so no one would try to badger her.
Back to top Go down

Volterra, Italy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Twilight Roleplay :: Port Angeles :: Anywhere-
Jump to: