The Twilight Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Roleplay

If you like the twilight saga, the movies or the books you can join as an original or make your own character up!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aria's room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jazzmyne
Very Frequent User
Very Frequent User
Jazzmyne

Aria's room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria's room   Aria's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr 2010, 03:37

Jazz was bright red. Thanks, she chirped, and it's an imprint. But the pack doesn't know. I make sure to keep my mind busy around them. So does he, so I'm still not sure if he likes me like that. Imprinting is weird. She shuffled her feet, thoroughly embarrassed. She hadn't discussed this with ANYONE. What about you? Anyone special? She gave her a teasing nudge and smile.
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

PostSubject: Re: Aria's room   Aria's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr 2010, 19:16

ooooh Aria Bella needs you to talk. Hayley jumped up and down. She looked a bit nervous so she gave Aria a little hugg and set down on her floor.
Back to top Go down
Jazzmyne
Very Frequent User
Very Frequent User
Jazzmyne

PostSubject: Re: Aria's room   Aria's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr 2010, 20:24

Jazzmyne frowned, having her friend disappeared. Um, hi? She shot Hayley a happy smile.
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

PostSubject: Re: Aria's room   Aria's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2010, 06:27

Hi Hayley had some papers in her hand and smiled back. Sorry to asking but who are you? Hayley smiled.
Back to top Go down
Jazzmyne
Very Frequent User
Very Frequent User
Jazzmyne

PostSubject: Re: Aria's room   Aria's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2010, 13:17

Jazzmyne shifted her weight. I'm Jazzmyne. When would Aria be back, she thought restlessly.
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Aria's room   Aria's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2010, 14:52

*Uhhhh, why would I talk to her? SHE RUINED MY LIFE,* Aria thought as she ran to where Bella was waiting. "This better not take long...I have company," she snapped.
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

PostSubject: Re: Aria's room   Aria's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr 2010, 06:43

I know sweetie I know. Hayley said.
Back to top Go down
Jazzmyne
Very Frequent User
Very Frequent User
Jazzmyne

PostSubject: Re: Aria's room   Aria's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr 2010, 16:03

Jazz took a seat and tapped her foot. She was an impatient werewolf.
Back to top Go down
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer
BellaSwan

PostSubject: Re: Aria's room   Aria's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr 2010, 16:44

Bella was waiting outside Aria's room. When Hayley came out with Aria, she took a deep breath. I'm sorry for being here, for being with Edward. But the truth is, if Edward left again, I couldn't take it. I think I would almost literally, die. Last time... Bella shuddered and looked at Hayley. Is he here?
No. Hayley replied.
Last time he left, I had a breakdown. I didn't speak to anyone, I barley noticed that anyone was around. I just shutdown. I couldn't go through that again. I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Aria's room   Aria's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr 2010, 21:19

"Do you know how much pain I am constantly in? And all of it is caused by YOU! The smell of you makes me immensely naseaous! Seeing you makes my head pound! And seeing him with you crushes me..." she ranted. Aria took a deep breath and whispered so softly that Bella had to lean in to hear her. "I can never forgive you for that now leave me alone!" She turned on her heel and marched back into her room, her mood getting better as she got further and further away.

Back in her room, she was elated. Her heart was much lighter than before. "Hey, I'm back," she grinned at Jazzmyne.
Back to top Go down
Jazzmyne
Very Frequent User
Very Frequent User
Jazzmyne

PostSubject: Re: Aria's room   Aria's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr 2010, 21:30

Jazz, who was fiddling with her hair, looked up. Oh, hey! Welcome back! Bella's down there?
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Aria's room   Aria's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr 2010, 21:38

Aria's smile fell. "Yes..." she muttered, her good mood pretty diminished (but not hopelessly gone). "Let's not talk about her please."
Back to top Go down
Jazzmyne
Very Frequent User
Very Frequent User
Jazzmyne

PostSubject: Re: Aria's room   Aria's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr 2010, 21:43

She was slightly taken aback. Oh, alright. No problemo~ Bella was one of her friends, but seeing Aria's face. She didn't push the subject. She was calm like that. Let's talk about....Well, I dunno. Whatcha wanna talk about?
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Aria's room   Aria's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr 2010, 22:04

Aria thought for a second before chirping, "Do you wanna see my rope swing??" It was obvious in her voice that she was proud of her handiwork.
Back to top Go down
Jazzmyne
Very Frequent User
Very Frequent User
Jazzmyne

PostSubject: Re: Aria's room   Aria's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr 2010, 22:42

Sure thing~ Jazzmyne said in her small voice, which was fitting for her small persona.
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Aria's room   Aria's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010, 21:14

Aria unconsiously grabbed Jazzmyne's hand and dragged her out of her room and down the three floors' stairs. They ran out the sliding glass door and over the bridge. Aria led Jazzmyne about a mile into the forest and then stopped suddenly. "TA-DA," she gestured grandly to the huge gap between the two hilltops. A 20-foot-long rope hung from the Redwood behind her. "Whadaya think?"
Back to top Go down
Jazzmyne
Very Frequent User
Very Frequent User
Jazzmyne

PostSubject: Re: Aria's room   Aria's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010, 21:43

Jazzmyne let herself be dragged to the little rope swing. Her childish excitement bubbled over. That is so cool!! Let's do it!
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Aria's room   Aria's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010, 21:48

"Guests first," Aria grinned. She hopped from the hill to the rope so she could bring it over for Jazzmyne to use.
Back to top Go down
Jazzmyne
Very Frequent User
Very Frequent User
Jazzmyne

PostSubject: Re: Aria's room   Aria's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 01:51

Jazzmyne smiled and giggled, Awesome! Thanks! She took the rope and stepped a few steps back and ran. And up we gooooooo! Then down we gooooo. She gave a scream of delight and as soon as her turn was over, she laughed and ran back to Aria! It's awesome!!
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Aria's room   Aria's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Apr 2010, 01:53

"Thanks! I put it up myself. Rose has taught me a thing or two about handiwork," Aria twittered proudly.
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

PostSubject: Re: Aria's room   Aria's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 08:22

Aria? hey Here you lost something I guess. Hayley threw an newspaper at Aria. Maybe its weird but the woman in the paper has a little you in her or maybe its the other way around anyway just read it. Hayley danced away and in less then two minutes the sound of electric guitars and her voice raised up.
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Aria's room   Aria's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 12:33

Aria was confused but snatched the paper from in the air. She looked down at the article, reading it at vamp speed. She gasped when she was done reading and said to Jazz, "I'll be right back. Don't move a muscle!" She booked it towards the house and found Hayley in her mixing studio. "What do you think it means," she asked frantically.
Back to top Go down
Jazzmyne
Very Frequent User
Very Frequent User
Jazzmyne

PostSubject: Re: Aria's room   Aria's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 14:08

Jazz frowned as she was yet again left alone. She decided to make use of the time by swinging.
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Aria's room   Aria's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 22:19

Aria was truely sorry that people kept interrupting her precious time with Jazz. Since they were "mortal enemies" people wouldn't really be able to accept their friendship...At least, not for a while.
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

PostSubject: Re: Aria's room   Aria's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 May 2010, 13:26

Hayley walked back to Aria's room with Aria ready to apologize to Jazzmyne.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aria's room   Aria's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aria's room
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next