The Twilight Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Roleplay

If you like the twilight saga, the movies or the books you can join as an original or make your own character up!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aria Sees Bella

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer
BellaSwan

Aria Sees Bella - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria Sees Bella   Aria Sees Bella - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 18:21

Edward sighed. But said nothing else. He went back to Bella.
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Aria Sees Bella   Aria Sees Bella - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 21:08

"she's right you know," Aria mumbled before running to the rope swing in the forest she'd hung a few weeks ago in the forest behind the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

PostSubject: Re: Aria Sees Bella   Aria Sees Bella - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2010, 09:28

guys. Hayley mumbled and ran a tree in the garden. Hayley jumped and sat in the tree. Edward is making my head crazy. She took a deep breathe. Hayley closed her eyes. You are the only one she will listen to Hayley. I KNOW! Hayley screamed.Hayley looked around and saw Aria. Look at her she is very hurt I can't tell her to kill her feelings. Edward.Hayley thought.
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Aria Sees Bella   Aria Sees Bella - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2010, 14:49

Aria didn't pay attention to the fact that Hayley was sitting about 1/4 of a mile away from her... close enough to smell.
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

PostSubject: Re: Aria Sees Bella   Aria Sees Bella - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr 2010, 06:42

you're the only one Hayley. NOOOOOOOO!!! She screamed out loud. What's wrong Hayley? Emmett and Rosalie came sitting in the tree. Rosalie I need to ask you something. Hayley's voice was low. Sure tell me. Rosalie sounded curious. Do you want me to tell Aria to drop her love for Edward? No. Emmett do you? No not really. Hayley looked at Aria. Edward I'm not crazy I was right ask the others.
Back to top Go down
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer
BellaSwan

PostSubject: Re: Aria Sees Bella   Aria Sees Bella - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr 2010, 16:31

That's not what I meant. Edward shouted back. I just meant to stop her trying to hurt herself. He added mentally.
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Aria Sees Bella   Aria Sees Bella - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr 2010, 20:54

Aria just swung back and forth, trying to calm herself down. She hissed at Edward's comment, knowing that's exactly what he was hoping for her to do.
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

PostSubject: Re: Aria Sees Bella   Aria Sees Bella - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 08:16

shut up Edward. Hayley yelled.
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Aria Sees Bella   Aria Sees Bella - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 12:27

"You'd be smart to listen to her Edward," Aria growled in his general direction.
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

PostSubject: Re: Aria Sees Bella   Aria Sees Bella - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 May 2010, 10:13

Edward was angry and growled. Hayley growled louder and her growl sounded like a guitar crash. She was a bit shocked by the sound but didn't care at the moment. Leave her alone. Bella's voice was weak against Hayley and Edward. leave me Edward. No Hayley Aria needs to know that she can't have me. She knows already but you need to learn that when someone is hurt you don't need to break the person. Hayley made a large growl and went down on her knees.
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Aria Sees Bella   Aria Sees Bella - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 May 2010, 21:09

*Hayley, you are my best friend! I love you!* Aria was so greatful that she had someone to stick up for her. She needed peace right now and Hayley was the one providing it. But Edward's comments still sliced though her like a whip.
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

PostSubject: Re: Aria Sees Bella   Aria Sees Bella - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 May 2010, 11:56

Hayley made a nother large growl and walked away with Aria.
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Aria Sees Bella   Aria Sees Bella - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 04 May 2010, 16:57

Aria took Hayley's arm and they walked off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aria Sees Bella   Aria Sees Bella - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aria Sees Bella
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2