The Twilight Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Roleplay

If you like the twilight saga, the movies or the books you can join as an original or make your own character up!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ditching with Aria

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jazzmyne
Very Frequent User
Very Frequent User
Jazzmyne

Ditching with Aria Empty
PostSubject: Ditching with Aria   Ditching with Aria I_icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 00:46

Jazz lazily trotted up to movie theater and hung her Sweater over her arm. Alright. She was ready to go! Go! Go! Aria better huuuuurrry~
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

Ditching with Aria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ditching with Aria   Ditching with Aria I_icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 14:28

Aria drove up in her lime green Mini Cooper. She saw Jazzmyne standing there waiting and Aria waved to her. She parked the car in a spot about 20 feet from the door to the theater. She clicked the "lock" button on her keychain twice, earning her a reassuring honk from the car. "Hey there," she greeted her friend cheerily. "Did you notice any good movies showing?"
Back to top Go down
Jazzmyne
Very Frequent User
Very Frequent User
Jazzmyne

Ditching with Aria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ditching with Aria   Ditching with Aria I_icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 15:06

Hey~ Um. There is lotsa movie about gore. Oh, and there's a gushy romance one. Your choice. Personally, guts and gore would go for her, seeing as that her own love life was pretty sucky at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Jazzmyne
Very Frequent User
Very Frequent User
Jazzmyne

Ditching with Aria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ditching with Aria   Ditching with Aria I_icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 15:07

Hey~ Um. There is lotsa movie about gore. Oh, and there's a gushy romance one. Your choice. Personally, guts and gore would go for her, seeing as that her own love life was pretty sucky at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

Ditching with Aria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ditching with Aria   Ditching with Aria I_icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 20:12

"Well," Aria sighed, "guts and gore is totally out for me. So if we must see a movie, I'd have to go with gushy romance."
Back to top Go down
Jazzmyne
Very Frequent User
Very Frequent User
Jazzmyne

Ditching with Aria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ditching with Aria   Ditching with Aria I_icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 17:52

Jazz sighed and bit back a groan. Gushy romance it is then, she forced a polite smile and nodded. Let's head inside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ditching with Aria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ditching with Aria   Ditching with Aria I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ditching with Aria
Page 1 of 1