The Twilight Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Roleplay

If you like the twilight saga, the movies or the books you can join as an original or make your own character up!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

looking for clover leaves

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Siobhan
Common User
Common User
Siobhan

looking for clover leaves Empty
PostSubject: looking for clover leaves   looking for clover leaves I_icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 07:06

I walked around a bit looking for clover leaves but they seemed not to grow around here. I hopped around a bit and fell on a bed of flowers. It was beautifull out here. I heard noise and it didn't smell good for me so I stood up and looked around. Come on then I thought. Liam came out smiling and sat bij the water. I laughed seeing him there. Liam didn't you hear anything I asked. Yes but come over here you are safe here he smiled and I watched him one time again.He smiled and I came sitting with him. His eyes looked protective when we heard something growling. We are not alone I said.
Back to top Go down
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer
BellaSwan

PostSubject: Re: looking for clover leaves   looking for clover leaves I_icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 14:44

Bella came through a clearing in the trees and sat under a tree, not noticing Siobhan and Liam.
She put her earphones from her i-pod in and hit play.
Back to top Go down
Siobhan
Common User
Common User
Siobhan

PostSubject: Re: looking for clover leaves   looking for clover leaves I_icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 14:46

I smell dogs Liam complained. So do I I said scared. And I hear music that sounds like crap he said. I looked around myself but I didn't see anyone.
Back to top Go down
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer
BellaSwan

PostSubject: Re: looking for clover leaves   looking for clover leaves I_icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 14:48

It started to rain, so Bella put her i-pod away.
It was then she noticed voices.
She stood up and walked a little further into the meadow.
There, she saw Siobhan and Liam
Back to top Go down
Siobhan
Common User
Common User
Siobhan

PostSubject: Re: looking for clover leaves   looking for clover leaves I_icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 14:54

Liam growled as he saw four pairs of black shiny eyes. I noticed Bella who was standing there.
Stay there girlie I said to Bella making a defending pose to the dogs. Liam made also a defending pose himself. looking for clover leaves JohnMorrison2
Back to top Go down
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer
BellaSwan

PostSubject: Re: looking for clover leaves   looking for clover leaves I_icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 15:01

Bella looked towards where Siobhan and Liam were looking and laughed.
She walked over to the wolves and patted the russet wolf's neck.
Back to top Go down
Siobhan
Common User
Common User
Siobhan

PostSubject: Re: looking for clover leaves   looking for clover leaves I_icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 15:15

Liam and I were looking like we saw water burning. Impossible a human friends with wolves. Then I saw the little grey wolf and I started to smile a bit. I used my gift on the wolf and made him dance. I didn't know wolves were good at dancing I said loud enough.
Back to top Go down
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer
BellaSwan

PostSubject: Re: looking for clover leaves   looking for clover leaves I_icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 15:21

Bella laughed at the small wolf.
She whispered something in the russet wolf's ear and he ran off.
Bella grinned.
Jacob came through the trees, human.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking for clover leaves   looking for clover leaves I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

looking for clover leaves
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Twilight Roleplay :: Forks, Washington :: The Meadow-
Jump to: