The Twilight Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Roleplay

If you like the twilight saga, the movies or the books you can join as an original or make your own character up!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

shopping time for the irish baby!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Siobhan
Common User
Common User
Siobhan

shopping time for the irish baby!! Empty
PostSubject: shopping time for the irish baby!!   shopping time for the irish baby!! I_icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 07:25

Liam come on you like shopping I said laughing when Liam came out of the corner with a wedding suit on. Lovely I said but when I looked at his face I gave hime something else. I swear you like these one this time I smiled with the most cute smile I had. Alright then he growled. He changed the suit for the jeans and sweater. He came back and he looked beautifull. I jumped up and down kissing his cheek. we walked out of the store and I saw emmett flying by. Emmett please not now I said trying to get him away from Liam. Liams smiled and just by accident his shirt ripped of his body. het crossed his arms and smiled. Lot better he said. I rolled my eyes. show off I said. He didn't smiled but made a pose for a girl who loved his body. I whispered something in Emmetts ear and he laughed.
Back to top Go down

shopping time for the irish baby!!
Page 1 of 1