The Twilight Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Roleplay

If you like the twilight saga, the movies or the books you can join as an original or make your own character up!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

finding your sister

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kate Williams
Frequent User
Frequent User
Kate Williams

finding your sister Empty
PostSubject: finding your sister   finding your sister I_icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 13:00

Kate stepped out of her car. She didn't care about the others she had no clue of anything until she saw a girl. She had red hair with a bit blonde and three amazing cars. Her whole family looked beautifull like Kate herself. Vampires as well? here in Forks no way she thought. She walked up to them not caring about the others the red haired girl looked more important then anything else. Hey she called and stood still in front of them. The red haired girl looked at me. Her golden eyes look like caramel and she smiled her white teeth. Kate smiled back with the same white teeth. Heey Kate said again.
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

PostSubject: Re: finding your sister   finding your sister I_icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 13:07

Heey Hayley said back. The girl had brown eyes and didn't smell human. I know you the girl said. Hayley laughed and turned around. Well who of us do you need Hayley turned back again. You she said serious now. Hayley looked at her not smiling this time. Why? she asked stepping forward.
Back to top Go down
Kate Williams
Frequent User
Frequent User
Kate Williams

PostSubject: Re: finding your sister   finding your sister I_icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 13:16

I know you and you know me don't start to think about don't knowing me okay. Kate sounded like she was crazy but she didn't care. Listen I know you got the gift to read minds I got the same thing only I can read the minds of family and I can't read any of your minds except yours. Kate looked at Hayley. Hayley didn't smile or whatever she looked angry now. I know you very well indeed Hayley growled. You were mommies little girl always was and always will be even when she died you earned everything her money, the house even my stuff. She dumped me on the street after losing Rosalie. I noticed you when you were born she thought she had Rosalie in an entire new body. Hayley groaned. I couldn't help it okay Kate yelled. Yes you could cause you were the one finding me on the streets. you gave me money like I needed it. Hayley growled. Kate made a growl as well.
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

PostSubject: Re: finding your sister   finding your sister I_icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 13:31

what do you want of me? Hayley yelled back. Luckily no one was on the place where they were except the cullens and Hayley. Just a chance to prove that I am not that girl you think I am Kate shouted. Hayley growled and Edward needed to hold her back. You should leave he said calmly. Kate watched him and back at Hayley. Fine she said and took off.
Back to top Go down
Kate Williams
Frequent User
Frequent User
Kate Williams

PostSubject: Re: finding your sister   finding your sister I_icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 17:01

awfull child! She screamed. Well if doesn't want to help me her new daddy might will Kate thought and drove off to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: finding your sister   finding your sister I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

finding your sister
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Twilight Roleplay :: Forks, Washington :: Forks High-
Jump to: