The Twilight Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Roleplay

If you like the twilight saga, the movies or the books you can join as an original or make your own character up!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the harbor

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicola
Nicola

the harbor Empty
PostSubject: the harbor   the harbor I_icon_minitimeFri 21 May 2010, 17:01

Nicola and Nicole were on their boat. Nicole was laying outside on the front. '' Show off '' Nicola said laughing while reading a book inside. '' yeah yeah whatever '' Nicole said as Nicola smiled. Nicola looked around and back through the window. Goodbye sun she thought while having a smile when she heard the news of a vampire coven nearby. '' What kind of vamps are these Cullen people actually? '' Nicole asked. Nicola came outside and went sitting next to Nicole. '' They are as I heard some kind of vagetarians they don't drink human blood.'' Nicola said. They were approaching a little harbor. '' Is this it? why can't they live in something like florida '' Nicole whined. '' Because unlike you they like being with people they don't need to kill.'' Nicola smiled and went back inside to take her bags.
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

the harbor Empty
PostSubject: Re: the harbor   the harbor I_icon_minitimeSat 22 May 2010, 17:27

Hayley drove to the harbor as she saw a huge boat coming as well. she noticed a girl on the front. No that couldn't be coincidence.
Back to top Go down
Becca Taylor
Very Addicted
Very Addicted
Becca Taylor

the harbor Empty
PostSubject: Re: the harbor   the harbor I_icon_minitimeSun 23 May 2010, 20:34

Becca jumped out of Hayley's car and noticed her expression.
She leaned in through the window.
"Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

the harbor Empty
PostSubject: Re: the harbor   the harbor I_icon_minitimeTue 25 May 2010, 08:13

you know the girl I talked about with that sister of hers? Well there they are but be carefull they are assasins. Hayley said as she stepped out carefully.
Back to top Go down
Becca Taylor
Very Addicted
Very Addicted
Becca Taylor

the harbor Empty
PostSubject: Re: the harbor   the harbor I_icon_minitimeTue 25 May 2010, 10:19

"Ah." Becca said. She walked towards the sisters. "Hello. I'm Becca and that's my friend, Hayley."
She gestured to Hayley, in the car behind her.
Becca held out her hand towards the sisters.
Back to top Go down
Nicola
Nicola

the harbor Empty
PostSubject: Re: the harbor   the harbor I_icon_minitimeTue 25 May 2010, 14:30

Nicola saw a vampire coming up to her. Who the hell is that? she thought but when she introduced herself Nicole became nervous. '' She doesn't look like a cop sister '' Nicola said as she shook her hand. ''Nicola Johnson but you can call me Nicola '' Nicola said as she grabbed Nicole's arm. '' This is Nicole my half vampire half human sister. ''
Back to top Go down
Becca Taylor
Very Addicted
Very Addicted
Becca Taylor

the harbor Empty
PostSubject: Re: the harbor   the harbor I_icon_minitimeTue 25 May 2010, 19:50

"Cop sister?" Becca asked, confused.
She shook Nicola's hand.
"Nice to meet you." Becca smiled.
Back to top Go down
Nicola
Nicola

the harbor Empty
PostSubject: Re: the harbor   the harbor I_icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010, 16:44

'' My sister is scared of policemen '' Nicola said.
Back to top Go down
Becca Taylor
Very Addicted
Very Addicted
Becca Taylor

the harbor Empty
PostSubject: Re: the harbor   the harbor I_icon_minitimeWed 26 May 2010, 18:34

"Ah. Sorry, not very bright." Becca smiled and looked at Nicole. "Don't worry, I'm not a cop."
Back to top Go down
Callie Apollo Herbert
Callie Apollo Herbert

the harbor Empty
PostSubject: Re: the harbor   the harbor I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Aug 2010, 12:27

Callie sat, cross legged, staring at the water, cold fear rising through her. Her red eyes flickered around her nervously. Since when was Cal nervous? She shook her head, causing her soft blonde curls to bounce with the movement. She closed her eyes the images coming back; The titanic sinking, people thrashing aimslessly in the water, People pushing Callie down under. She opened her eyes and gasped, taking a step back form the water. Ever since she had been turned, she had been terrified of water. It's not her fault - she nearly drowned on the Titanic. That would be enough to scare anyone. But she had been bitten just in time, and left on driftwood. Callie stood up and turned around her crimson gaze darting around her. It stopped on four people, at a boat. She raised one eyebrow and took a few steps forward, towards the Girls. "Callie Apollo Herbert" She pronounced her name to the girls.
Back to top Go down
brittanyjakson
brittanyjakson

the harbor Empty
PostSubject: Adult Education Program   the harbor I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 13:38

High school diplomas are generally considered more desirable for one entering the work force or hoping to pursue a higher education. About.com's survey suggests that employees with diplomas generally earn significantly more than those without. Students who hope to advance may be required to pursue additional training. Similarly, most students admitted to college have earned their high school diploma, although this does not guarantee acceptance. Coursework, grade point average and extracurricular activities will be important factors during the admissions process.

Our accredited high school diploma online school provides a permanent verification service to all students who graduate from our accredited high school diploma online program. Graduates can use this service throughout their lifetime as many times as as they may need. These services enable the potential employer to speak directly with a guidance counselor at our school to confirm a particular individual graduated with their high school diploma. GED Online.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stanleyhighschool.com/
Sponsored content

the harbor Empty
PostSubject: Re: the harbor   the harbor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the harbor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Twilight Roleplay :: Forks, Washington :: Anywhere-
Jump to: