The Twilight Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Roleplay

If you like the twilight saga, the movies or the books you can join as an original or make your own character up!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Books are our best friends

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Katie
Katie

Books are our best friends Empty
PostSubject: Books are our best friends   Books are our best friends I_icon_minitimeThu 27 May 2010, 12:16

Books. Katie loved them. Just admired them. How could she not? They were great. Just great. So many information, so much pleasure it brings. Well, at least Katie was sure in that. Hundred percents sure. And she didn't understand people who didn't think so. How dumb they were. Yeah, Katie knew better, right?

Katie entered the book store. Yeah, she visited Port Angeles on her way, so she decided to check out the book store. When Fred heard it, he cracked out laughing. He just couldn't understand why she wanted to "check out" the book store. And even buy some! It sounded stupid to him. But he was stupid. So, Katie didn't pay too much attention to him, or her other coven members, and went to the book store, entering it and looking around curiously. She went to one of the book shelves and started looking for some interesting books.
Back to top Go down
http://z10.invisionfree.com/technicolour_dreams
Becca Taylor
Very Addicted
Very Addicted
Becca Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Books are our best friends   Books are our best friends I_icon_minitimeThu 27 May 2010, 13:05

Becca sat in a chair in the corner of the store, people watching with Hayley. She held her breath the whole time, just in case.
She noticed someone walk in but couldn't hear a heartbeat. She skipped over to her.
"Hey, I'm Becca."
Back to top Go down
Katie
Katie

PostSubject: Re: Books are our best friends   Books are our best friends I_icon_minitimeThu 27 May 2010, 18:12

Katie looked at the girl curiously. What did she want? But soon she noticed that it was a vampire. Great. Katie smiled at her.

"Hi, Becca. I'm Katie." Katie said and an ironical smile appeared on her lips. "Nice to meet other... Vampires." Katie said, almost whispered, so obviously no one, besides her and Becca could hear her last words.
Back to top Go down
Becca Taylor
Very Addicted
Very Addicted
Becca Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Books are our best friends   Books are our best friends I_icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 07:36

Becca smiled. "Nice to meet you. Ehm.. Haven't seen you around here before? Are you new?"
Becca turned to a bookshelf and looked through the books, aimlessly.
Back to top Go down
Katie
Katie

PostSubject: Re: Books are our best friends   Books are our best friends I_icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 12:47

Katie shrugged her shoulders and laughed. "Yeah, well, I've just arrived here, yesterday, on my way from Seattle. I live in Seattle." Katie said and smiled wickedly. "What bout you? Do you live here, in Port Angeles?" Katie asked curiously and turned back to the bookshelves.
Back to top Go down
Becca Taylor
Very Addicted
Very Addicted
Becca Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Books are our best friends   Books are our best friends I_icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 12:49

"No, I live just outside Forks." Becca smiled.
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

PostSubject: Re: Books are our best friends   Books are our best friends I_icon_minitimeMon 31 May 2010, 15:40

Hayley walked into the bookstore and walked to a the lady behind the desk. '' Hello Im here to pick up the order of Bella Swan? '' She asked bright while the woman walked out to find the order.
Back to top Go down
Becca Taylor
Very Addicted
Very Addicted
Becca Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Books are our best friends   Books are our best friends I_icon_minitimeMon 31 May 2010, 16:56

Becca waved at Hayley.
"Hey!"
Back to top Go down
Jacob Black
Jacob Black

PostSubject: Re: Books are our best friends   Books are our best friends I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Jun 2010, 00:00

look a book Called TWLIGHT Books are our best friends Icon_study
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

PostSubject: Re: Books are our best friends   Books are our best friends I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Jun 2010, 11:49

Hayley turned around. '' Becca '' She waved back as she recieved the books from the woman. '' Thank you '' Hayley said and walked up to Becca.
Back to top Go down
Becca Taylor
Very Addicted
Very Addicted
Becca Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Books are our best friends   Books are our best friends I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Jun 2010, 19:35

"Hayley, this is Katie." Becca smiled and gestured to Katie.
Becca noticed that the woman was watching the girls, interested, as if she knew that something was wrong about them.
Becca used her power and made the woman look away and do something else.
She could do without being found out within the first couple of weeks of living around humans
Back to top Go down
Katie
Katie

PostSubject: Re: Books are our best friends   Books are our best friends I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Jun 2010, 16:05

Katie looked at the newcomer, which was young girl with creepy red hair, and vampire for sure. Good.
"Hey there." Katie said smiling and looked at the girl suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

PostSubject: Re: Books are our best friends   Books are our best friends I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 08:37

Hayley smiled and waved at Katie. '' Hi there I'm Hayley '' she said. '' Bella wanted me to pick up some books so I better get going '' Hayley smiled and grabbed her bag again. '' See ya it was nice to meet you Katie '' She walked out of the store.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Books are our best friends   Books are our best friends I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 08:39

I walked in as I love to get a book. I noticed Katie there god bless her. Everyone was looking forf her. '' Katie '' I said while running at her.
Back to top Go down
Katie
Katie

PostSubject: Re: Books are our best friends   Books are our best friends I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Jun 2010, 20:11

I suddenly saw Sarah entering the shop and running towards me. I smiled, it was nice to see a friend in so many strangers.
"Sarah! What are you doing here? Well, how did that happen that you aren't with Arthur?" I said smiling, teasing her. She was always stick with his brother, so it was surprising to see her here alone.
Then I hugged her, so she wouldn't get angry. Though I was sure she wouldn't. She was just way too... Sweet?
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Books are our best friends   Books are our best friends I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Jun 2010, 09:50

'' lost him at the crossroad and now I was lost and thought that a book store could maybe attract one of you guys '' I hugged her back. Katie was too sweet for me. I saw an other girl looking at me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Books are our best friends   Books are our best friends I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Books are our best friends
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Twilight Roleplay :: Port Angeles :: Book Store-
Jump to: