The Twilight Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Roleplay

If you like the twilight saga, the movies or the books you can join as an original or make your own character up!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First day! ughh

Go down 
+2
Sarah
Perry Halliwell
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Perry Halliwell
Perry Halliwell

First day! ughh Empty
PostSubject: First day! ughh   First day! ughh I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Jul 2010, 03:41

Perry pulled into the student parking lot at Forks High School. His green 2010 Ford Escape hybrid looked completely out of place. Looking around, noticed that most of his fellow student's cars were older and less expensive. This gave Perry a small pang of excitement with the hopes of actually having one of the best cars at his school. Back home in San Fran, he lost that contest to Jordan Ooglesbee, who drove a Bentley.

Perry zipped up his Red and gray NorthFace jacket and grabbed his matching bookbag before getting out of his car. As he locked the doors, Perry quickly turned his Blackberry on silent before entering the building.

"Cheese and rice! It's effing freezing out here!" Perry quickly noted, still not being used to the much colder climate.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Sarah

First day! ughh Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day! ughh   First day! ughh I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Jul 2010, 13:37

I went to the new school in katie's limo eventhough i could run faster. I stepped out of the car and went to the school. It was freezing out here.
Back to top Go down
Perry Halliwell
Perry Halliwell

First day! ughh Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day! ughh   First day! ughh I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Jul 2010, 02:34

Perry took notice of the girl in stepping out of the limo, quickly remembering something his mother said of people in limos. The fond memory was quickly cut short as he started to feel the sharp twinge in his abdomen. Thanks to over 300 years of evolution, he was well acquainted with this pain. This cramp was the Halliwell family's "vampire alert system". He immediately put himself in check, remembering that he was here for recon, not to fight a war.

Perry then put a smile on as he slung his bookbag over his shoulder and continued into the school.
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Sarah

First day! ughh Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day! ughh   First day! ughh I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Jul 2010, 19:46

I ran inside and closed the door behind me. I hated school and especially when I didn't know anyone.
Back to top Go down
Kali Cooley
Kali Cooley

First day! ughh Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day! ughh   First day! ughh I_icon_minitimeWed 06 Oct 2010, 21:57

Kali's old blue 1975 Chrysler New Yorker slide into a spot with ease. Kali didn't want to be the new kid. She missed her friends at home and missed the rush of the city. She closed her eyes in her car and took a deep breath. She was enjoying the daydreaming of starting the car up and driving back to Irvine but she knew she could. She grabbed her backpack and jumped out of the car. The air was misty and rainy. It made her shiver down to her bone and she headed towards the maroon colored buildings or Forks High.
Back to top Go down
Skyy-Babi
Skyy-Babi

First day! ughh Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day! ughh   First day! ughh I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2011, 00:03

First day! ughh Bonnie-Kathleen-Wright
Skylar "Skyy-Babi" Bell

Skylar rode into the parking lot of Forks High on her black and red Harley. As she pulled off her helmet, her bright red hair fell down over her shoulders in waves. The thick leather of her jacket wasn't thick enough to keep back the chill from the air and the light mist that fell left little dots on her bike.She smiled and stepped off of her bike. She looked around and sniffed the air. As the smell of another vampire entered her nose, she hissed slightly. New vampires in town? No way! She thought angrily, shaking her head. She pulled her jacket closer to her body and started the walk toward the school.
Back to top Go down
Leah Somnium
Leah Somnium

First day! ughh Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day! ughh   First day! ughh I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Dec 2011, 21:33

Leah walked into the school, annoyed that her Mum had needed to go into work early the morning of her first day at Forks High School. Just as she was about to sit down to read, she slipped up on some ice and put her hands behind her to catch her but her weight was too great and she collapsed on the ice, eyes closed. She heard footsteps approach.
"I'm okay...apart from the fact tht I might've just sprained my hand...I'm okay!" she yelled, getting up. Then she slipped again.
"Seriously! Why can't I stay up???" she exclaimed, annoyed. Then the bell ran and she went into the office to get her schedual.
"Thanks!" she said as she took it and skipped off to her first class in building five.
Back to top Go down
Rogue Cullen
Rogue Cullen

First day! ughh Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day! ughh   First day! ughh I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Apr 2012, 12:54

Rogue rode in her brother's jeep on her first day of school, glad that her brother agreed to send her here. Emmett was her most favorite brother, so trusted and loving.
As soon as the jeep reached into a halt, Rogue went out and looked about. Groups of people were looking at her and her brother. She could even hear them gossip:

"Is that a Cullen? Who is he with?"

"I think that's Emmett, but the girl... Who is she?"

"The girl looks a little like Rosalie and Alice, maybe she's their sister!"

Rogue laughed lightly and got her bag from inside the jeep. She faced her brother, nodded at him, then walked her way to the registrar's office, trying to follow every human's slow pace...
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/RogueCullen
Sponsored content

First day! ughh Empty
PostSubject: Re: First day! ughh   First day! ughh I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First day! ughh
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Twilight Roleplay :: Forks, Washington :: Forks High-
Jump to: