The Twilight Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Roleplay

If you like the twilight saga, the movies or the books you can join as an original or make your own character up!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alice Cullen App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alice
Alice

Alice Cullen App Empty
PostSubject: Alice Cullen App   Alice Cullen App I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Sep 2010, 12:29

Full Name: Mary Alice Brandon Cullen

Hair Colour: Black

What are you (Vampire, Human or Werewolve/Shapeshifter): Veggie-Vamp

Height:4"10

Physical Description: inhuman beauty, pale skin, golden eyes She is described as being petite, the shortest of the Cullens at 4'10", "thin in the extreme", with small, "pixie-like" features. She is also described to have large eyes and long, delicate eyebrows. Her hair is cropped short, spiky, and inky black

Special Talents (anything from lock-picking to shapeshifting.): Alice can see the future - Clairvoyance

Personality: Alice is optimistic, She often ignores other people's advice and does things her own way, which usually results in the outcome being better than predicted.

Where you live now: Forks, WA

Family: Alice is the wife of Jasper Hale, the sister of Cynthia Brandon, and the aunt of Cynthia's daughter (who is alive and lives in Biloxi), as well as the adoptive daughter of Carlisle and Esme Cullen. She is the adoptive sister of Emmett and Edward Cullen, as well as the adoptive sister of Rosalie Hale. Alice is the adoptive sister-in-law of Bella Cullen and the aunt of Renesmee Cullen, Edward and Bella's daughter

Past: Alice doesn't remember much of her past

ooc: Hey guys ! I'm Meghan x Nice to meet you x I already know Hayley and Becca and Bella and Tahlia xD SOOOO Hi
Back to top Go down

Alice Cullen App
Page 1 of 1