The Twilight Roleplay

If you like the twilight saga, the movies or the books you can join as an original or make your own character up!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Meeting the Denali's

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jenny Von Denali

PostSubject: Meeting the Denali's   Wed 22 Sep 2010, 23:55

Jenny was walking through the forest, as she suddenly thought of the Cullen's. It had been a while since she had seen them, and she decided she would go visit them.
She walked back to the house she lived in, and informed her sisters on the thoughts she was having. They all thought it was a great idea, and they all wanted to come as well.

A few days later they finally left, and it didn't took them long to get there. Jenny was the first to knock on the door, but of course Alice was already there. She must have seen when they had made the decision to visit them. She hoped that the rest of the Cullen's were as happy to see them as Alice.
Alice : Hello Jenny. She smiled at her and opened her arms to hug her.
Jenny : Hello Alice, how nice to see you. She shugged her back and then took a step back to look at her. So, still in Forks I see?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Denali's   Mon 27 Sep 2010, 12:33

I'd had a vision a few days ago. That our friends from Denali were coming to visit. I stood at the front door, waiting and beaming. When I heard them knock at the door, I opened it right away. "Hello Jenny!" I smiled, hugging her. "Tanya, Carlisle will be so happy to see you!" I hugged the others too. "It's been too long," I half-turned in the doorway and ushered them in, just as Bella and Becca walked down the stairs. I sighed. "Bella, what are you wearing?" She had thrown on jeans and a button-down shirt. I shook my head and pushed her back up the stairs to help her pick out a new outfit.

We returned back downstairs when Bella was in a much better outfit. "All better," I chirped.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jenny Von Denali

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Denali's   Tue 28 Sep 2010, 10:54

She laughed when she heared Alice calling Bella and comment on her outfit. So Alice hadn't changed a bit. She then looked up at Bella when she walking downstairs with Alice. She narrowed her eyes a bit, since she hadn't seen her before. The human they all were talking about. At first she didn't look that special. A normal young woman. She had some beauty of course, and if Alice dressed her it showed more, but still, she couldn't immediatly tell why they were all so fond of her. She nodded once when Bella came closer. "Nice to meet you Bella, " she said and offered her hand. She then turned back to Alice. "So, what did I miss? Besides you taking in this human? No offence, Bella." She turned her head in Bella's direction when she said that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Denali's   Tue 28 Sep 2010, 13:07

I smiled as Bella shook Jenny's hand. I heard her mutter, "Not human for much longer, hopefully," I was glad Edward wasn't here. An argument about Bella's mortality right now wouldn't do any good what-so-ever. "Bella and Edward are getting married," I chirped, excitedly. Bella rolled her eyes but smiled at me. I returned the smile. "Trust me, Bella. When the day comes, you'll love it." Bella was clearly not agreeing with me, but she didn't say anything. I looked back at the Denalis. "Kate! Your hair! So beautiful!" She'd changed her hair color again. "So what's going with you guys?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Denali's   

Back to top Go down

Meeting the Denali's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Twilight Roleplay :: Forks, Washington :: The Cullen's Home-
Jump to: