The Twilight Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Roleplay

If you like the twilight saga, the movies or the books you can join as an original or make your own character up!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EDWARD' APPLICATION

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EdwardAMCullenOnline
EdwardAMCullenOnline

EDWARD' APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: EDWARD' APPLICATION   EDWARD' APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Jan 2012, 05:35

Full Name: Edward Anthony Masen Cullen

Hair Colour: Bronze

What are you: Vampire

Height: 6'2"

Physical Description: Edward is noted to be extremely attractive. Bella has often described his appearance as similar to the mythical Greek god, Adonis. His facial features are described as perfect and angular - high cheekbones, a strong jawline, a straight nose and full lips. His hair, which is always messy, retains the unusual bronze shade that he inherited from his biological mother, Elizabeth Masen. His eyes, once green, are now described as topaz or liquid gold. His appearance changes if he goes long without feeding: his eyes darken, becoming onyx black, and purple bruise-like shadows appear beneath his eyes. Edward stands at 6'2", and has a slender but muscular body, remaining frozen physically at seventeen years old, though he is technically over a hundred. He usually wears light colored clothes accompanied by a light beige leather jacket.

Special Talents: Mind Reader

Personality: Edward is usually described as brooding and stubborn, but also very kind and compassionate. Bella also describes him as charming, polite, and determined. He easily dazzles human females with his beauty, scent and body, and persuades them to do his bidding. He always puts Bella's safety, humanity and welfare before anything else, and goes to great lengths to protect her from what he sees as danger. Edward is also a bit of a romantic at heart. He often over analyzes situations and has a tendency to overreact, especially in situations where Bella's safety is potentially at risk - evident in his decision to disable her vehicle to prevent her from visiting the emotionally unstable Jacob Black.

Places Lived: I've lived in Alaska, Chicago, and Forks.

Where you live now: Forks, Washington

Family: Elizabeth Masen (Mother)
Charlie Swan (Father-in-law)
Renée Dwyer (Mother-in-law)
Phil Dwyer (Stepfather-in-law)
Carlisle Cullen (Adoptive father)
Esme Cullen (Adoptive mother)
Rosalie Hale (Adoptive sister)
Emmett Cullen (Adoptive brother)
Jasper Hale (Adoptive brother)
Alice Cullen (Adoptive sister)

Past:
Edward Anthony Masen was born on June 20, 1901 in Chicago, Illinois; the only child of Edward and Elizabeth Masen. His father provided Edward with many advantages as a successful lawyer, including music lessons and the opportunity to attend private school; however, he and his father were rather emotionally distant due to his busy career that often drew him away from home for business. This absence was made up for by his relationship with his mother; he was the center of her life.

Edward excelled at his studies and became an accomplished pianist. As he grew older, Edward became enamored with the life of a soldier. World War I raged during most of his adolescence, and Edward dreamed of joining the army as soon as he turned 18, which he reminisced about in Midnight Sun, saying that his love for his mother was the only thing that made him reluctant to the thought other than his underage. That changed, however, when he and his parents became sick with the Spanish Influenza in 1918. His father died in the first wave of the influenza. Edward's mother later contracted the Spanish Influenza and begged the doctor who was taking care of them, Dr. Carlisle Cullen, to do everything within his power to save her son. (Elizabeth: "You must do everything in your power. What others cannot do, that is what you must do for my Edward.") Carlisle acted on her wishes when Edward was near death himself. Shortly after Elizabeth died, Carlisle took Edward from the hospital, brought him to his house, and there changed him into a vampire.
Back to top Go down
angelicbellaswan21
angelicbellaswan21

EDWARD' APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: Re: EDWARD' APPLICATION   EDWARD' APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Mar 2012, 03:16

Hey Edward, I'm Looking for an Edward to Rp with If your interested? Let me know.
Back to top Go down

EDWARD' APPLICATION
Page 1 of 1