The Twilight Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Roleplay

If you like the twilight saga, the movies or the books you can join as an original or make your own character up!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rachelle Rance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RachelleRance
RachelleRance

Rachelle Rance Empty
PostSubject: Rachelle Rance   Rachelle Rance I_icon_minitimeWed 24 Feb 2010, 02:10

Full Name: Rachelle Kayla Rance

Hair Colour: Shoulder length brown hair, usually up in a ponytail, but straight when its down.

What are you (Vampire, Human or Werewolf/Shapeshifter): Half werewolf, half vampire. Hybrid.

Height: 5'6"

Physical Description: Strong build, muscular stomach, tan skin, muscle toned, freckles, and face gets red when nervous or embarrassed, and red eyes.

Special Talents (anything from lock-picking to shapeshifting.): Shapeshifting, can feel the emotions of those around me, the ability to resist most human blood, abnormally large wolf, and carries venom in teeth.

Personality: Cocky, friendly, leader-like, and protective of her pack.

Places Lived: Italy, Rome, Africa, Brazil, Ohio, Tennessee, and La Push.

Where you live now: La Push

Family: My pack and myself.

Past: Used to be a normal highschool girl before I hit my werewolf stage and was later bitten by a mysterious vampire with whom I have been looking for for many years. (I.E. The traveling.) Her alpha blood was too strong for the venom to kill me, therefore changing me into half and half. Leaving me rare and confused. Much larger than regular shapeshifters. Shifts into a white wolf with blood red eyes.
Back to top Go down

Rachelle Rance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Twilight Roleplay :: Rules and Applications :: Character Applications-
Jump to: