The Twilight Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Roleplay

If you like the twilight saga, the movies or the books you can join as an original or make your own character up!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

looking for information.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Selene
Addicted
Addicted
Selene

looking for information. Empty
PostSubject: looking for information.   looking for information. I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 08:45

Selene went to the book store when the sun layed down. She said hi to the owner and started to look in old history books.
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

PostSubject: Re: looking for information.   looking for information. I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr 2010, 00:16

Aria decided to go to the closest book store. She was running low on entertainment and that was the quickest route to it. The bell rang when she opened the door to the little shop. She saw Selene there. Aria thought a moment before deciding to greet her. As she walked over to her, Aria gave in and chose to finally trust someone, being Selene, with her torturous situation. "Hello, Selene. Long time no see," Aria acknowleged, nodding curtly.
Back to top Go down
Selene
Addicted
Addicted
Selene

PostSubject: Re: looking for information.   looking for information. I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 05:25

Aria. Selene answered shortly. indeed its been a while. Selene picked an other book.
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

PostSubject: Re: looking for information.   looking for information. I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 13:32

"I'm sure you've figured this out, but I came to accept your offer; I would like you to help me with my... situation... But I'm telling you now, [i]not one[/i] other soul knows what I wish to confide in you. And I hope to keep it that way." Aria turned her tone to slightly threatening, but with a distinct amount of hope in it.
Back to top Go down
Selene
Addicted
Addicted
Selene

PostSubject: Re: looking for information.   looking for information. I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 19:07

Selene looked serious at Aria. My service is all yours. Selene smiled and picked another book.
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

PostSubject: Re: looking for information.   looking for information. I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010, 02:25

Aria mirrored Selene's actions, pretending to browse the books. "I need to leave so badly because..." She paused, putting her arms around her torso, trying not to split apart. A gaping hole burned into her chest at the thought of her heartbroken-ness. *Ohh, it hurts so much!...* she thought. "Because I love Edward," she finally blabbed. "With all my heart and soul! And I loved him much longer than that meek, disgusting, and revolting human. And my love is much deeper than her's...She only loves him because she's in need of protection."
Back to top Go down
Selene
Addicted
Addicted
Selene

PostSubject: Re: looking for information.   looking for information. I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010, 06:13

No worries we will make it right. Selene put back the book. Are you coming with me?
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

PostSubject: Re: looking for information.   looking for information. I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010, 15:04

"Thank you," Aria sighed. "I just have to get a few books for myself, if you don't mind waiting. It'll take only a minute or less..." She ran to the section where her favorite books were: the classical romances. She grabbed Pride and Prejudice, Wuthering Heights, and also The Scarlet Letter. She brought them to the counter and paid for them. "Okay, I'm done," she said to Selene who was waiting at the door.
Back to top Go down
Selene
Addicted
Addicted
Selene

PostSubject: Re: looking for information.   looking for information. I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 07:18

Selene smiled and opened the door. So why do you want the girl death. Sorry if I couldn't ask it. Selene wanted Aria to fell comfortable around her cause she didn't want to scare anyone.
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

PostSubject: Re: looking for information.   looking for information. I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 20:21

"I don't want her dead... Just to disappear. But if that happens, Edward will chase after her or try to kill himself if he thinks she's dead. So you see, I'm kinda at a crossroads here." She wasn't shocked at Selene's assumption; She figured that most people would guess that anyways.
Back to top Go down
Selene
Addicted
Addicted
Selene

PostSubject: Re: looking for information.   looking for information. I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 08:22

Well we can send her back to the sun. Selene looked at Aria which made her think about her little sister. But why if I may ask are you trying to kill yourself because of the human? You can live somewhere else and still stay in contact with your friends. Selene stopped at her car and stepped in.
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

PostSubject: Re: looking for information.   looking for information. I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Apr 2010, 03:31

Aria followed suit and clambered into Selene's car. "I never thought of that bit I love it here too much to leave. And I could never leave my family."
Back to top Go down
Selene
Addicted
Addicted
Selene

PostSubject: Re: looking for information.   looking for information. I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr 2010, 19:10

Selene smiled as she started the car. You know that you are a sweet child and the thing you need is love and nothing else. Selene smiled as she looked into Aria's eyes. thirsty? here take this. Selene gave her a pack. There is blood in it don't worry its just to fill up no human things are in it its pigs blood to be exact. Selene drove a little faster.
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

PostSubject: Re: looking for information.   looking for information. I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2010, 15:04

Aria took the bottle slowly. She opened it and it smelled like bacon... with a hint of processing. She took a tiny swig from it and winced. "Sorry, but this isn't my kind of drink." She handed back the bottle and asked, "So what now?"
Back to top Go down
Selene
Addicted
Addicted
Selene

PostSubject: Re: looking for information.   looking for information. I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr 2010, 06:32

So we got 2 options. Selene took the bottle and drove faster. You can try to talk like Bella's mother and say that you want her to go home. Or you go live somewhere else where she can't bother you anymore. Selene smiled. The third option is killing her but yeah you don't want to see Edward crying do you? Selene turned her face to Aria.
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

PostSubject: Re: looking for information.   looking for information. I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr 2010, 22:02

"Well the Renee-thing sounds like a good plan. But you'll have to walk me through it." She smiled wickedly back at Selene.
Back to top Go down
Selene
Addicted
Addicted
Selene

PostSubject: Re: looking for information.   looking for information. I_icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 08:25

Well you can try to have the same voice as Renee and when you are calling Bella you can begg her to come home.
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

PostSubject: Re: looking for information.   looking for information. I_icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 12:36

"But what happens if she doesn't buy into it?" Aria was worried that she would make the smallest mistake and blow the whole mission.
Back to top Go down
Selene
Addicted
Addicted
Selene

PostSubject: Re: looking for information.   looking for information. I_icon_minitimeMon 03 May 2010, 10:23

She will trust me. Selene drove faster. Shit almost daylight I need to make it. Selene drove more fatser and faster to be back home in time.
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

PostSubject: Re: looking for information.   looking for information. I_icon_minitimeMon 03 May 2010, 21:23

"Okay," Aria sighed. *Knowing my luck, this won't go well at all,* she thought hopelessly.
Back to top Go down
Selene
Addicted
Addicted
Selene

PostSubject: Re: looking for information.   looking for information. I_icon_minitimeTue 04 May 2010, 12:15

Can you drive Selene asked nervously. Aria looked at her like she was an idiot. Listen Aria just take the well okay I will do the gas but if the sun gets me I'm dead. Selene pointed at the daylight what was getting closer.
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

PostSubject: Re: looking for information.   looking for information. I_icon_minitimeTue 04 May 2010, 16:59

Aria reached over and took the wheel while Selene controled the speed.
Back to top Go down
Selene
Addicted
Addicted
Selene

PostSubject: Re: looking for information.   looking for information. I_icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 17:43

How far do we need to go? Selene still kept her head down.
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

PostSubject: Re: looking for information.   looking for information. I_icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 20:11

"For what," was Aria's flat reply.
Back to top Go down
Selene
Addicted
Addicted
Selene

PostSubject: Re: looking for information.   looking for information. I_icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 10:02

a house with huge gates and black windows. yes it might look scary but that's the only way for me to survive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking for information.   looking for information. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

looking for information.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Twilight Roleplay :: Port Angeles :: Book Store-
Jump to: