The Twilight Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Roleplay

If you like the twilight saga, the movies or the books you can join as an original or make your own character up!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BELLA'S WEDIING.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

BELLA'S WEDIING. Empty
PostSubject: BELLA'S WEDIING.   BELLA'S WEDIING. I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2010, 08:08

Hayley was checking the instruments and Alice was with Edward. Jasper and Emmett were buying food and Esme and Carlisle were cleaning. Esme could you throw the blue guitar please? Sure sweetie. Esme threw the giutar and Hayley catched it without looking. Thanks. Hayley was playing a little tune. Yeah this one is fine. Hayley walked at the piano. Careful Hayley its my piano. Edward came down the stairs with Alice. I am checking it. Hayley smiled. Do you think Bella likes it? Alice sounded nervous. Maybe Hayley looked at Edward. Hayley, Bella's perfect wedding is a drive in wedding. Edward sounded a bit angry. Yeah but you know that the first wedding is the most important one so you shut up the only thing ou can say right now is I do. Hayley smiled and Edward was silent. Where is Rosalie? Alice looked around. Hunting. Carlisle came around the corner. And Aria? She isn't going to miss it right? Alice looked concerned. Yes she is and you know it. Esme came also around the corner. come on lets clean the kitchen before the boys are back. Hayley continued with the piano. Hayley could you come over here and sign next to Edward. Sure hayley jumped away from the piano to the table. BELLA'S WEDIING. Hayley-Willliams-hayley-williams-1695463-500-768 Here you go. Hayley walked back so she could change clothes for the wedding. 20 minutes left!! and there are the boys. hayley pointed at the door. Next time Hayley you can go on your own. Emmett growled. yeah we didn't even know what fishsticks were. Emmett walked to the kitchen. I did but he did't listen to me. Jasper smiled. right now i go to my room change myself. Hayley ran upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

BELLA'S WEDIING. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BELLA'S WEDIING.   BELLA'S WEDIING. I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2010, 14:59

Aria was waiting in Hayley's room when she went up to change. "Thanks for not forcing this on me. You're a great sister."
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

BELLA'S WEDIING. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BELLA'S WEDIING.   BELLA'S WEDIING. I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr 2010, 06:45

You're welcome sis. Hayley smiled and gave Aria a hug. So what should I wear for heavens sake. Hayley looked at her closet and back to Aria. Help? She asked.
Back to top Go down
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer
BellaSwan

BELLA'S WEDIING. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BELLA'S WEDIING.   BELLA'S WEDIING. I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr 2010, 16:37

Bella got out of the Charlie's car and stopped, spotting Alice waiting. Bella rolled her eyes.
Edward's back. You are not seeing him.
Aw Alice, please? Bella whined.
No way. she replied.
Charlie chuckled and drove away.
Please?
No
Please?
No
Alice picked Bella up and jumped through an open upstairs window.
Bella sighed. Where's Hayley?
Changing. She won't be long.
Okay. Bella sighed.
Bella, please be a little more enthusiastic. Alice said
Bring it on. Bella said a little more cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

BELLA'S WEDIING. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BELLA'S WEDIING.   BELLA'S WEDIING. I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr 2010, 21:00

Aria pointed to an ADORABLE little dress in Hayley's closet. "That...Is...Sooo...CUTE," she chirped.
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

BELLA'S WEDIING. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BELLA'S WEDIING.   BELLA'S WEDIING. I_icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 08:18

yeah I got two of them do you want one for a nice day in the mountains or something? Hayley put the little dress on herself.
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

BELLA'S WEDIING. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BELLA'S WEDIING.   BELLA'S WEDIING. I_icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 12:30

"Honestly," Aria gasped. For mock-drama, she put a hand to her heart and "sobbed", "I'm touched, Sissy!"
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

BELLA'S WEDIING. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BELLA'S WEDIING.   BELLA'S WEDIING. I_icon_minitimeMon 03 May 2010, 10:14

Its yours if you take it sis. Hayley handed over the dress.
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

BELLA'S WEDIING. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BELLA'S WEDIING.   BELLA'S WEDIING. I_icon_minitimeMon 03 May 2010, 21:13

Aria took the dress gingerly in her hands, serious now. "This means a lot, ya know? Not just the dress but everything you've been doing to help me through this. I'm so glad you're my sister," Aria whispered solemnly, her voice cracking at the end. She walked forward and hugged Hayley tightly.
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

BELLA'S WEDIING. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BELLA'S WEDIING.   BELLA'S WEDIING. I_icon_minitimeTue 04 May 2010, 12:05

Hayley hugged Aria. You are the only sister that really means something to me. I smiled and gave Aria a kiss on her head. I need to go but I'll be back as soon as possible. Hayley promised her and took off.
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

BELLA'S WEDIING. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BELLA'S WEDIING.   BELLA'S WEDIING. I_icon_minitimeTue 04 May 2010, 16:57

Before Hayley left, Aria said, "I'll be at my swing if you need me!"
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

BELLA'S WEDIING. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BELLA'S WEDIING.   BELLA'S WEDIING. I_icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 17:37

got it Hayley yelled.
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

BELLA'S WEDIING. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BELLA'S WEDIING.   BELLA'S WEDIING. I_icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 20:08

Aria hopped out Hayley's window gracefully, landing completely silent, 3 stories below. She ran off over the bridge and into the forest. She jumped the 10-foot length to the rope and promptly pulled out her iPod. Aria pushed the headphones into her ears quickly and blasted some music, olbivious to the world.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Alice

BELLA'S WEDIING. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BELLA'S WEDIING.   BELLA'S WEDIING. I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Sep 2010, 14:07

I sighed at Bella's pessimism. But I said nothing about the vision I'd had. Bella was sitting in my bathroom and she was being quiet about the wedding for once. Even though she didn't like talking about it, she takling about the fact she didn't want it a lot. "Hayley!" I called for my sister. "I need you." Bella's eyes snapped open and I shook my head reassuringly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BELLA'S WEDIING. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BELLA'S WEDIING.   BELLA'S WEDIING. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BELLA'S WEDIING.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Twilight Roleplay :: Forks, Washington :: The Cullen's Home-
Jump to: