The Twilight Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Roleplay

If you like the twilight saga, the movies or the books you can join as an original or make your own character up!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hayley's mixing studio

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

Hayley's mixing studio Empty
PostSubject: Hayley's mixing studio   Hayley's mixing studio I_icon_minitimeMon 03 May 2010, 10:17

That might means that your family isn't dead at all. Hayley took the paper and read it again. Wait this isn't for living relevants. Your mother just died and as i read she was famous. Hayley looked at Aria.
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Hayley's mixing studio   Hayley's mixing studio I_icon_minitimeMon 03 May 2010, 21:15

Aria looked down, not knowing how to react. She had never knew her parents, because both of them had died the day she was born. So how could they still be alive?
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

PostSubject: Re: Hayley's mixing studio   Hayley's mixing studio I_icon_minitimeTue 04 May 2010, 12:05

maybe the were not ded but someone made you think they were.
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Hayley's mixing studio   Hayley's mixing studio I_icon_minitimeTue 04 May 2010, 16:56

"Why would Carlisle and Esme want me to think my parents were dead?" she asked, getting a little angry.
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

PostSubject: Re: Hayley's mixing studio   Hayley's mixing studio I_icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 17:37

Maybe because they didn't want to hurt you seeing them alive while you can't tell them you are one of us. Hayley couldn't barrely speak out the word us. Cause she didn't liked the way they told Aria her parents were dead while they weren't.
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Hayley's mixing studio   Hayley's mixing studio I_icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 20:05

"I'm going to have to speak to Carlisle about this. But it'll have to wait... I have company, remember?" Aria skipped out of the room quickly, not wanting to discuss the subject further. She was eager to get back to Jazzmyne, where she could be hyper and loose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hayley's mixing studio   Hayley's mixing studio I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hayley's mixing studio
Page 1 of 1