The Twilight Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Roleplay

If you like the twilight saga, the movies or the books you can join as an original or make your own character up!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jasper Hale

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jasper Hale
Jasper Hale

Jasper Hale Empty
PostSubject: Jasper Hale   Jasper Hale I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Aug 2010, 02:53

Full Name: Jasper

Hair Colour: Golden Blonde

What are you (Vampire, Human or Werewolve/Shapeshifter): Vampire

Height: 6'3"

Physical Description: 6'3" and has golden honey blond hair. He is muscular, but lean. He has pale, marble-like skin, inhumane beauty and bruise-like purple shadows under his eyes, which appear gradually as his thirst increases. He has golden eyes, like all vegetarian vampires, which turn darker, eventually becoming black, as he grows thirstier.

Special Talents (anything from lock-picking to shapeshifting.): Second fastest and second strongest in Cullen family. Ability to sense and control emotions.

Personality: Quiet, especially around strangers. But, when he feels his opinion is needed, he adds it with force. The one with the least control over blood lust in the family, but is trying. Can be outgoing when is comfortable with surroundings. Extremely loyal to family and especially to Alice Cullen, his mate and the love of his life.

Places Lived: All over the world.

Where you live now: Forks, WA

Family: Olympic Coven

Past: After becoming a major in the Confederate Army, Jasper was best upon by the vampire Maria, who proceeded to turn him. After the transformation, Jasper aided Maria in her creation of a newborn vampire army which successfully conquered the feeding grounds of Texas. However, Jasper became tired of this violent and bloodlust life and eventually became a nomad. Fortunately, he was eventually found by Alice, the love of his life and with her began a life with the peaceful coven of the Cullen family.

(I didn't see a post of this, but if someone has, tell me and I will apologize.)
Back to top Go down
Crystal Storm Cloud
Admin
Admin
Crystal Storm Cloud

Jasper Hale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jasper Hale   Jasper Hale I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Oct 2010, 04:44

you may be jasper
Back to top Go down
https://thetwilightroleplay.forumotion.com

Jasper Hale
Page 1 of 1