The Twilight Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Roleplay

If you like the twilight saga, the movies or the books you can join as an original or make your own character up!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Callie Apollo Herbert

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Callie Apollo Herbert
Callie Apollo Herbert

Callie Apollo Herbert Empty
PostSubject: Callie Apollo Herbert   Callie Apollo Herbert I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Aug 2010, 12:11

Full Name: Callie Apollo Herbert

Hair Colour: Blonde

What are you (Vampire, Human or Werewolve/Shapeshifter): Vampire

Height: Around 6"4 (I think)

Physical Description: Callie, like every vampire, has pale skin and inhuman good looks and she has red eyes. her trademark outfit is her favourite football team top, Skinny jeans and converse.

Special Talents (anything from lock-picking to shapeshifting.): Callie can mimic anyone's Voices and handwriting.

Personality: Callie is very stubborn and does not take orders easily, no matter how well they are ment. She has a dark sense of humor and uses her 'Gift' for practical jokes. Sometimes, she acts like an ewmotionless brick wall, but really, she caress deeply about those she loves and would personelly kill anyone who hurt them.

Places Lived: A small toen in America that she can't remember the name of, Glasgow (Scotland) and Forks.

Where you live now: Forks.

Family: When she was younger, she had two smaller sisters, Twins. They were called Ruby and Willow. Her mother was called Carly Herbert and her father Thomas Herbert.

Past: Callie Apollo Herbert was born to Carly and Thomas Herbert. She cannot remember the year, but grew up knowing she was different. When she was 10, her twin sisters, Ruby and Willow, were born. Callie, feeling that her parents were forgetting her, ran away. She stowed away on a ship hich sailed to Scotland. Callie Lived in a house with other kids for a while and became best firnds with someone Called Meghan. A couple of years laters (6) Meghan came up to callie with a leaflet in her hand. The leaflet was for a new ship - the Titanic, going on it's maiden voyage. They travelled for days to Southampton, hoping to get on the boat. ((I think you can see where this goes and because I do not have much time, I'll skip some.)) when the Titanic started sinking, a vampire on board that ad become fond of Callie Changed her, but left her stranded on a peice of driftwood. Her friend Meghan drowned. Callie swam towards land, and found herself back where she started - America. she walked for a while and found herself in Forks, washington.(I will do the full Bio with more detail later)
Back to top Go down

Callie Apollo Herbert
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Twilight Roleplay :: Rules and Applications :: Character Applications-
Jump to: