The Twilight Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Roleplay

If you like the twilight saga, the movies or the books you can join as an original or make your own character up!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Watching a Movie

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alice
Alice

Watching a Movie Empty
PostSubject: Watching a Movie   Watching a Movie I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Sep 2010, 12:59

I sat in the living room, on the couch. I was curled up in the corner, with a cushion in my lap. The trailers before the DVD menu were playing. Of course, I already knew what was going to happen in the movie, I wanted to do something normal and human for a change. There was a trailer for Face Punch, a movie called Terminal and another called Love Spelled Backwards is Love.
"Hayley!" I called, I really didn't want to watch it on my own. It was boring enough that I'd already seen it.
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

Watching a Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching a Movie   Watching a Movie I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Sep 2010, 15:04

hayley walked down the stairs and sat next to Alice. '' what up? '' she asked looking at Alice.
Back to top Go down
Alice
Alice

Watching a Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching a Movie   Watching a Movie I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Jan 2011, 11:02

"Will you watch the movie with me?" I asked, smiling sweetly. I kept my mind busy so she wouldn't see how it went.
Back to top Go down
-AliceCullen..
-AliceCullen..

Watching a Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching a Movie   Watching a Movie I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Oct 2011, 11:13

I walk into the Cullen house with Edward. "Oh, hey Ali, Hayley." I smiled. "What are you watching?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Watching a Movie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watching a Movie   Watching a Movie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watching a Movie
Page 1 of 1