The Twilight Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Roleplay

If you like the twilight saga, the movies or the books you can join as an original or make your own character up!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Carson James Krikland

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CarsonKirkland
CarsonKirkland

Carson James Krikland Empty
PostSubject: Carson James Krikland   Carson James Krikland I_icon_minitimeFri 31 Dec 2010, 22:53

Story:
Full Name: Carson James Kirkland

Hair Colour: Brown

What are you (Vampire, Human or Werewolve/Shapeshifter): Human

Height: 6’2’’

Physical Description:
Rather lanky, pale, deep blue eyes that tend to squint a lot when I smile

Carson James Krikland 5079808937_c8c0549456_b

Special Talents: has a ‘thick skull’ (my mind can’t be read)

Personality: Bipolar! Kinda strange… a loner… Just your typical writer that lives in seclusion

Places Lived: Scotland, Forks, Seattle, Olympia, Aberdeen,

Where you live now: Forks/La Push line

Family: Siblings that are back in Scotland, so not really

Past: When he was a kid, Carson grew up in Scotland, with two siblings; Renee and Richard. He had a fairly good childhood until his parents died when he was about 13. He went on his own from then on, taking care of his siblings until they were found by some ‘nice’ people that adopted them. But not Carson. By this time he was about 16 so he moved to Forks to ‘get away from it all.’ That’s not what happened. Carson got dragged into all sorts of trouble. Drugs, Mischief, and all sorts of things. Carson graduated eventually, moved a few places then came back to Forks and became writer. Carson lives in the woods in a little shack on the Forks/La Push line. He’s very aware of his surroundings as well…
Back to top Go down

Carson James Krikland
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Twilight Roleplay :: Rules and Applications :: Character Applications-
Jump to: