The Twilight Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Roleplay

If you like the twilight saga, the movies or the books you can join as an original or make your own character up!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Character page

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SparklesNSunshine1901
SparklesNSunshine1901

My Character page Empty
PostSubject: My Character page   My Character page I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Jan 2011, 01:05

Full Name: Mary Alice Brandon Cullen Hale

Hair Colour: Black

What are you (Vampire, Human or Werewolve/Shapeshifter): Vampire

Height: 5'10"

Physical Description: Pixie like. thin in the extreme with small features. eyes that shift from gold to black with feeding. Short spiky black hair and long delicate eyebrows.

Special Talents (anything from lock-picking to shapeshifting.): I can see the future unless werewolves are directly involved in the events.

Personality: Optimistic, Perky, Friendly. Always willing to help. independent following Her heart to make the outcome of Her and everyone else's life better.

Places Lived: Born in Biloxi, MS. We lived in Alaska for a while, Forks, WA, mostly north areas because of lack of sunshine. We move around from place to place to keep rumors from spreading.

Where you live now: Forks, WA

Family:
Carlisle-adoptive father
Esme-adoptive mother
Edward-adoptive brother
Emmett-adoptive brother
Rosalie-adoptive sister
Bella (Isabella)-adoptive sister
Jasper-husband

Past: I awoke alone in a dark empty room with no memory of anything about my life. I started having visions of Jasper and started looking for Him. We met at a diner and we have been together since. I have had visions of the Cullen family and we set off together to look for them. We found them and changed our lifestyle to only feeding on animals.

Hi!!! It's Alice! looking forward to chatting with all of You!!! Smile
Back to top Go down

My Character page
Page 1 of 1