The Twilight Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Roleplay

If you like the twilight saga, the movies or the books you can join as an original or make your own character up!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Expanding your horizons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer
BellaSwan

Expanding your horizons Empty
PostSubject: Expanding your horizons   Expanding your horizons I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Feb 2011, 11:20

Okay. So everytime I come here, I get nostalgic (: This was my first rp site and I keep coming back.

As you may have noticed, this site is barely in use anymore. I own/administrate a lot of fully active sites with friendly posters who will be more than happy to help x These rp sites are mostly Twilight or a variation of Twilight but there are some others, too. For example, we have a glee rp site, brand new so most of the canons are available x we have rp sites involving The Host by Stephanie Meyer. we also have other rp sites based on Victorious, a Nickelodeon TV program.

As well as the ones that relate to TV programs, books or movies, we also have origional rps.

If you're interested in any of these sites, please PM me or reply here for links xx

Thanks,
Becca x
Back to top Go down

Expanding your horizons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Twilight Roleplay :: Other :: Out Of Character Chat-
Jump to: