The Twilight Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Roleplay

If you like the twilight saga, the movies or the books you can join as an original or make your own character up!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chilling in the meadow... alone.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bobby Jenkins
Bobby Jenkins

Chilling in the meadow... alone. Empty
PostSubject: Chilling in the meadow... alone.   Chilling in the meadow... alone. I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Sep 2011, 09:44

So... I was by myself again. Walking through the meadow. Again. Just kidding, I had never been in the meadow before. Through my 16 years of living here, I had never been in the meadow. Believe it or not. It wasn't an exciting place, just grass, trees, flowers, the stuff you'd expect to see in a meadow. But it was quiet, and I sat down in the middle of the grass. so why had I come here? Because the skate park was closed, that's why. And the rest of the town was pretty boring. Why not go somewhere I had never been before?
Back to top Go down
Calypso Pyra
Calypso Pyra

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the meadow... alone.   Chilling in the meadow... alone. I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 08:46

after i had woken up i went exploring the forest area i kept walking till i came to clearing. well i guess you could call it a meadow there was long grass a variety of flowers and the sun was shining on a boy sitting in the middle of this meadow. he seemed lonely so i went up to him.
"hey, why are you here?" i said sitting down next to him.
Back to top Go down
Bobby Jenkins
Bobby Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the meadow... alone.   Chilling in the meadow... alone. I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 08:57

I half-jumped as a girl with greenish-coloured hair came out of nowhere and sat down next to me. "Because the skate park is closed today, and the rest of the town is crap," I smirked, in answer to her question. I tilted my head to the side. My blonde fringe swept in front of my eyes and I pushed it back. I continued to smirk at the girl, and didn't break eye contact as I said, "And I could ask you the same thing."
Back to top Go down
Calypso Pyra
Calypso Pyra

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the meadow... alone.   Chilling in the meadow... alone. I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 07:43

"thats too bad about the skate park" i said,
i looked at the trees surrounding the meadow and answered him "i just moved in not that far away from here.
i had decided to explore and came aross the meadow and you" i looked back at him to see he was staring. "why are you staring at me?" i asked.
Back to top Go down
Bobby Jenkins
Bobby Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the meadow... alone.   Chilling in the meadow... alone. I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 12:33

"Yeah, I don't normally go anywhere else," I narrowed my eyes, looking away from her and down at the grass between my feet. "I've been living here for 16 years. Name's Bobby by the way."
Back to top Go down
Calypso Pyra
Calypso Pyra

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the meadow... alone.   Chilling in the meadow... alone. I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 07:02

"my name is calypso, but u can call me callie" i said back to him i had't had a friend since before the incident with the paladins i just hope that this doesnt turn out the same way id hate for anyone else to get hurt because of me..
"so, were you telling the truth about the rest of the town being crap? because i'd really like to explore the rest of forks" i asked bobby.
Back to top Go down
Bobby Jenkins
Bobby Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the meadow... alone.   Chilling in the meadow... alone. I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 11:22

"Right, hello there Callie." I looked back up at her. "Well, thats what I think of the town. You'd probably find it more exciting 'cuz you've only just moved here. I've been living here for 16 years!"
Back to top Go down
Calypso Pyra
Calypso Pyra

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the meadow... alone.   Chilling in the meadow... alone. I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Sep 2011, 08:00

i gave a small smile and said "16 years is a long time, i'm guessing your 16 years old then? i'm seventeen" i looked again at the medow it wasnt very big... i longed to go and explore the rest of the town. "if you've lived here so long would you mind showing me around?" i said getting up.
Back to top Go down
Bobby Jenkins
Bobby Jenkins

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the meadow... alone.   Chilling in the meadow... alone. I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Sep 2011, 09:13

"Yeah, 16 years old." I watched her as she got up. "I guess I could, nothing else to do anyway." I got to my feet myself. "So, where'd you want to go first?"
Back to top Go down
Calypso Pyra
Calypso Pyra

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the meadow... alone.   Chilling in the meadow... alone. I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Sep 2011, 11:41

"where ever you think is best.." i answer "but i guess we cant go to the skate park.." i start walking the way back to my house "well come on i have to get some things before we go!" i call out to him.
Back to top Go down
Calypso Pyra
Calypso Pyra

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the meadow... alone.   Chilling in the meadow... alone. I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Sep 2011, 11:43

"where ever you think is best.." i answer "but i guess we cant go to the skate park.." i start walking the way back to my house "well come on i have to get some things before we go!" i call out to him.
Back to top Go down
Leah Somnium
Leah Somnium

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the meadow... alone.   Chilling in the meadow... alone. I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Dec 2011, 22:17

Leah was, once again, lost. She walked around the meadow she was in about three times before there were a girl with greeny blue hair and a boy talking. Se ignored them and started spinning on the spot before she left through the trees
[/u]Nice, I found my way out for once. afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chilling in the meadow... alone.   Chilling in the meadow... alone. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chilling in the meadow... alone.
Page 1 of 1