The Twilight Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Roleplay

If you like the twilight saga, the movies or the books you can join as an original or make your own character up!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

just hunted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ray Blake
Ray Blake

just hunted Empty
PostSubject: just hunted   just hunted I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep 2011, 16:46

ray just hunted and needed to make him self a place to rest he ran up the tallest tree he could find while still far in the forest, he was still covered in blood from his latest kill but has no other clothes, he remembered back in his human days he loved shopping and trying the latest fashions , he got a little depressed thinking about it but dint dwell on it for long because he reached the top of the tree. looking down he seen a banana bush and he remembered watching a docomentry with his mother about how monkeys used banana leaves to make nest for sleeping. even if he cant sleep he still want's to be comfortable while waiting for dawn so he jumped down and grabbed as many as he could and ran back up, he mad what he thought was a ''comfortable waiting room'' and is now sitting waiting for the sun to rise.
Back to top Go down
Ray Blake
Ray Blake

just hunted Empty
PostSubject: Re: just hunted   just hunted I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep 2011, 17:02

after 40 mins of waiting i got bored, i never understood how people could sit around waiting,so i jumped down from the tree and paced for an hour, its times like these i wish for someone to talk to. i started carving my name into a tree's they all said RAY was here soon even that got boring so i sat back thinking of what i should do next. well i want to have someone to talk to.... and in order to do that i need friends i suddenly got an idea! school! it was so obvious.. but one problem i can just rock up with bloody clothes and no parents....dang i was exited.. i lay down and close my eyes and zone out
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Cullen
Rosalie Cullen

just hunted Empty
PostSubject: Re: just hunted   just hunted I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr 2012, 06:33

I walked more deep into the woods when I finished hunting and I smelled an unfamiliar scent I saw a boy maybe my age so I walked up to him"hello"I said cautiously just to see what he would do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

just hunted Empty
PostSubject: Re: just hunted   just hunted I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just hunted
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Twilight Roleplay :: Forks, Washington :: The Forest-
Jump to: