The Twilight Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Roleplay

If you like the twilight saga, the movies or the books you can join as an original or make your own character up!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jazzmyne Paz

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jazzmyne
Very Frequent User
Very Frequent User
Jazzmyne

Jazzmyne Paz Empty
PostSubject: Jazzmyne Paz   Jazzmyne Paz I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Apr 2010, 18:58

Full Name: Jazzmyne Noli Paz

Hair Colour: Brunette

What are you (Vampire, Human or Werewolve/Shapeshifter): A just-changed werewolf.

Height: Short. As in 15 and 5'1

Physical Description: Jazzmyne is very short in stature, but looks mature for a 15 year old. This is because as a new werewolf, she begins to look more and more mature.

Special Talents (anything from lock-picking to shapeshifting.): Well, turning into a wolf, so I suppose shapeshifting.

Personality: Very sarcastic, but in a nice way. She has a very short temper and she is not quite sure if she likes this whole werewolf thing yet. Jazz knows very little about the vampires, she just knows that the Cullens are both loved and hated. Jazzmyne is a normally happy person, she's considered bubbly and hyper.

Places Lived: La Push, Washington.

Where you live now: La Push, Washington.

Family: Lives with her two older brothers, Kaden and Mark, who have not shifted yet and her little sister Mikala.

Past: Jazzmyne's parents died a while ago, leaving her oldest brother Kaden in charge. She gets along great with her family but she hasn't really made any friends. Nothing really tragic, besides her parents death, has happened to her. She's never had a boyfriend, nor does she really care about that yet. As a little kid, her grandma would tell her stories about wolves and vampires, but she never really believed them until now. Her best friend, Morgan, moved away three years ago and since then, she hasn't made any real friends, but she keeps in contact with her. Jazzmyne has cliffdived before, despite her rather young age. Her father raised her to be athletic, so she became almost like a tomboy in grade school. She's met the Cullen's...once. It was at a pack meeting. Other than that, she doesn't know much about them.
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

Jazzmyne Paz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jazzmyne Paz   Jazzmyne Paz I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 08:19

welcome at the TRP if you have any questions feel free to ask.

xx yelyaH
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

Jazzmyne Paz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jazzmyne Paz   Jazzmyne Paz I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr 2010, 00:03

Same here! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jazzmyne Paz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jazzmyne Paz   Jazzmyne Paz I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jazzmyne Paz
Page 1 of 1