The Twilight Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Roleplay

If you like the twilight saga, the movies or the books you can join as an original or make your own character up!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting Jacob and Jazzmyne

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer
BellaSwan

Meeting Jacob and Jazzmyne Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Jacob and Jazzmyne   Meeting Jacob and Jazzmyne I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Apr 2010, 08:41

Bella stepped out of her truck and walked to Jacob's front door.
It flew open as she went to knock.
Hey Bella. Billy said.
Hey, is Jacob in?
Sleeping. Billy said.
Oh okay. Bella smiled. I'll come back later.
Bye
Bye Billy.
Bella walked into the forest near Jacob's house, hoping to find Jazzmyne, or one of the other wolves.
Back to top Go down
Jazzmyne
Very Frequent User
Very Frequent User
Jazzmyne

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Jacob and Jazzmyne   Meeting Jacob and Jazzmyne I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Apr 2010, 16:26

Seth, who had just came back from patrol, ran up to her. Bella's here! She had been relaxing in the Clearwater's home, talking with Leah. It was pretty much her third home, Jake's being her second. On it! She shouted as she strutted out of the house. She ran through the forest until she caught her scent. Sneaking behind her, she gave a loud BOO! And laughed. Hey vampire girl, glad you made it! She teased.
Back to top Go down
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer
BellaSwan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Jacob and Jazzmyne   Meeting Jacob and Jazzmyne I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Apr 2010, 19:44

Bella jumped and laughed. Hey Jazz. she said. Jake's still sleeping.
Bella rolled her eyes. She looked over Jazzmyne's shoulder, Seth was bounding towards them.
Hey girls. he said.
Hey Seth. Bella replied.
Back to top Go down
Jazzmyne
Very Frequent User
Very Frequent User
Jazzmyne

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Jacob and Jazzmyne   Meeting Jacob and Jazzmyne I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr 2010, 00:04

God, I know. That boy can sleep for days straight. She rolled her eyes and turned at the familiar voice. Heya Clearwater, she teased. You diving with us today?
Back to top Go down
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer
BellaSwan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Jacob and Jazzmyne   Meeting Jacob and Jazzmyne I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr 2010, 08:14

Since when have I passed up an opportunity to hang ou-cliff dive? He correcteed quickly.
Bella stifled a laugh. She looked at Jazzmyne out of the corner of her eye. She was blushing.
Great. Bella said. Seth, could you go see if Jacob's awake yet please?
Sure thing.
When he was gone, Bella turned to Jazzmyne. How far can you guys hear? Would Seth be able to hear us now?
Back to top Go down
Jazzmyne
Very Frequent User
Very Frequent User
Jazzmyne

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Jacob and Jazzmyne   Meeting Jacob and Jazzmyne I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr 2010, 15:49

Jazz snorted, blushed and rolled her eyes. Bella's question took her by surprise, Hm? Oh, nah. He wouldn't be listening. Why?
Back to top Go down
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer
BellaSwan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Jacob and Jazzmyne   Meeting Jacob and Jazzmyne I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr 2010, 15:53

Okay, I hope you don't think I'm interfering, but I've noticed your actions when your around him. Bella said. You really like him don't you? Bella smiled. You can tell me. Not one person can hear inside here. She tapped the side of her head.
Back to top Go down
Jazzmyne
Very Frequent User
Very Frequent User
Jazzmyne

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Jacob and Jazzmyne   Meeting Jacob and Jazzmyne I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr 2010, 15:57

Jazz face turned scarlet. Damn, am I really that obvious? She looked away, Yeah, she muttered under breath, I kinda....imprinted. She choked out the word. Pretty embarrassed that she was admitting it. Please don't say anything. Not even your boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer
BellaSwan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Jacob and Jazzmyne   Meeting Jacob and Jazzmyne I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr 2010, 16:01

Not really that obvious. I just know what to expect. Seriously. Bella laughed. Wow ! Imprinted? Really? And Don't worry. I won't. Bella smiled. You know, I think he likes you too.
Bella looked over to where Jacob and Seth were walking over.
Bella made a gesture as if to zip her mouth and grinned at Jazzmyne.
Back to top Go down
Jazzmyne
Very Frequent User
Very Frequent User
Jazzmyne

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Jacob and Jazzmyne   Meeting Jacob and Jazzmyne I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr 2010, 16:07

Jazzmyne sighed, Really? Her voice slightly higher with hopefulness, I'm not sure. He always has his mind on some video game or something. Jazzmyne laughed at Bella's gesture and put up her confident facade. Jake came over, rubbing his eyes. Morning, sleepy head~ I'm surprised you decided to face the day. Jake simply grumbled something and yawned. Seth laughed, hyper and happy.
Back to top Go down
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer
BellaSwan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Jacob and Jazzmyne   Meeting Jacob and Jazzmyne I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr 2010, 18:35

Really. Bella assured Jazzmyne. She laughed at Jacob and Jazzmyne. Hey Jacob
Hey Bells. he yawned
Ready to go? Bella said excitedly.
Bella looked at Seth, who was looking at Jazz, who was looking at the floor. She laughed to herself and Seth away, embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Jazzmyne
Very Frequent User
Very Frequent User
Jazzmyne

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Jacob and Jazzmyne   Meeting Jacob and Jazzmyne I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr 2010, 20:23

Jazz shook off her embarrassment and skipped ahead. Let's go, guys! Jake rolled his eyes and ruffled her hair, Tone down the excitement just a notch or two. How many times have you done this again? Jazzmyne, still staring ahead, responded with a quick smile, Oh, about a hundred times or so. She continued to skip along, Come on, you're so slow!
Back to top Go down
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer
BellaSwan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Jacob and Jazzmyne   Meeting Jacob and Jazzmyne I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr 2010, 20:28

Bella skipped ahead a little with Jazzmyne. This a good enough pace? She laughed. So, middle? Or top?
Bella shot a glance back towards Jacob who looked a bit frustrated.
C'mon Jake, I'm with 3 wolves. How could anything happen to me? Bella grinned.
Jake sighed. I guess. Bella rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jazzmyne
Very Frequent User
Very Frequent User
Jazzmyne

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Jacob and Jazzmyne   Meeting Jacob and Jazzmyne I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr 2010, 20:38

Jazzmyne shot a smile over her shoulder, Perfect. Jazz laughed as Seth attempted to skip. Sorry Seth, I guess skipping is a girl thing. She shrugged, Top! Top! Top! Yeah, Jake! She's got three wolves with her. Psh. That's right.
Back to top Go down
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer
BellaSwan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Jacob and Jazzmyne   Meeting Jacob and Jazzmyne I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr 2010, 20:41

Three perfectly able wolves. Bella corrected herself and grinned at Jazz. Top sounds good to me.
She looked back Or is it too high for you Jake? Aw. I'll come jump with you from lower down. Seth will go with Jazz
Of course I will. Seth said
Back to top Go down
Jazzmyne
Very Frequent User
Very Frequent User
Jazzmyne

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Jacob and Jazzmyne   Meeting Jacob and Jazzmyne I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr 2010, 22:37

Jazz laughed and nodded. Her face turned red, Aw thanks, Seth, she teased, even though she was really beaming, that's very heroic of you. He laughed and looked away. She couldn't tell if he was blushing or not. She'd go with not.
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Jacob and Jazzmyne   Meeting Jacob and Jazzmyne I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Apr 2010, 08:22

Hayley drove into the res. She had her phone in her hand. finally she reached the blacks house. Jacob was inside and so are a few others. their minds are open books. Hayley smiled and stepped out of the car. A few little kids came to see the car. Hi guys wanna sit on my ride? Hayley asked the kids. yeah miss. the little girl said nothing. Well come on then. Hayley picked up a little boy and put him on the car. He's beautifull miss. the boy smiled. yeah he is huh? Hayley laughed. Hayley turned to the girl. Don't be scared I won't harm you. the girl smiled and gave Hayley a flower. Thank you I will keep it with me alright? the girl smiled and said something in an other language. Hayley smiled and lifted the boy up and put him back on the ground. Hayley walked to the blacks home and called Jacob from outside the house.
Back to top Go down
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer
BellaSwan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Jacob and Jazzmyne   Meeting Jacob and Jazzmyne I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr 2010, 16:47

Bella laughed at Jazz.
I'm not scared. Jacob growled.
She laughed again then heard Hayley. Hayley came. she smiled. she'd jump from the middle with you Jake.
Back to top Go down
Jazzmyne
Very Frequent User
Very Frequent User
Jazzmyne

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Jacob and Jazzmyne   Meeting Jacob and Jazzmyne I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr 2010, 17:20

Jazz grimaced. Aww. I wanna go now. She pouted slightly. What now? Argh. Another distraction. Jake, go get your girlfriend so we can go.
Back to top Go down
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer
BellaSwan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Jacob and Jazzmyne   Meeting Jacob and Jazzmyne I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr 2010, 17:44

Bella laughed. I wanna go too. Go on Jake.
Jake said nothing about the girlfriend jibe and went to see Hayley.
Bella turned to Jazzmyne and whispered. she didn't know how far away Jake was. He didn't say anything about the girlfriend thing.
Bella laughed again.
Back to top Go down
Jazzmyne
Very Frequent User
Very Frequent User
Jazzmyne

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Jacob and Jazzmyne   Meeting Jacob and Jazzmyne I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr 2010, 18:51

Jazzmyne nodded and giggled. I see a love connection~ She wiggled her fingers and lightly punched her arm. Seth scrunched up his face, What are you two talking about? Jazz smiled at him and answer with a simple, Oh, nothing. Seth sighed and rolled his eyes muttering Girls.
Back to top Go down
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer
BellaSwan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Jacob and Jazzmyne   Meeting Jacob and Jazzmyne I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr 2010, 19:36

Bella laughed Boys. *They believe anything.* She added mentally.
You guys ready?
Of course. Seth almost shouted.
Bella laughed.
Back to top Go down
Jazzmyne
Very Frequent User
Very Frequent User
Jazzmyne

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Jacob and Jazzmyne   Meeting Jacob and Jazzmyne I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr 2010, 20:30

Jazzmyne nodded happily. Let's go!!! She linked arms with Seth and Bella. Her mind wondered to why Hayley needed Jake.
Back to top Go down
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer
BellaSwan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Jacob and Jazzmyne   Meeting Jacob and Jazzmyne I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010, 07:45

Maybe we should give them some space. Ya know they might not be finished with their conversation. We'll tell them to meet us there Bella smiled.
Linked with Jazzmyne, who was linked to Seth, Bella walked over to Jacob.
Hey Jake, Bella said. Sorry about this but there are two impatient werewwolves over here. We'll meet you there okay?
Sure Sure. Jake said.
Back to top Go down
Jazzmyne
Very Frequent User
Very Frequent User
Jazzmyne

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Jacob and Jazzmyne   Meeting Jacob and Jazzmyne I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010, 13:08

Jazzmyne nodded happily. Later Jake, have fun~ We'll just cliff dive without you. Now she was teasing him. Ok, Bella. Where do you want to start first. Top, Middle, or Bottom?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Jacob and Jazzmyne   Meeting Jacob and Jazzmyne I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting Jacob and Jazzmyne
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next