The Twilight Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Roleplay

If you like the twilight saga, the movies or the books you can join as an original or make your own character up!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aria's room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

Aria's room Empty
PostSubject: Aria's room   Aria's room I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 08:39

for you from me Very Happy

xx yelyaH
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

Aria's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria's room   Aria's room I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr 2010, 00:10

**A/N- I have no idea what this is... [img]https://2img.net/i/fa/i/smiles/icon_redface.gif[/img] care to explain??**
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

Aria's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria's room   Aria's room I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 05:24

dunno either o.o
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

Aria's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria's room   Aria's room I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 13:23

ohhh... okay...?
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

Aria's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria's room   Aria's room I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 19:18

where did you find that? o.O
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

Aria's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria's room   Aria's room I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010, 02:17

Find what?
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

Aria's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria's room   Aria's room I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010, 06:15

nvr mind xD
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

Aria's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria's room   Aria's room I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010, 14:55

no what?? I'm genuinley curious.
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

Aria's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria's room   Aria's room I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 21:56

Aria was reading in her room one day. *I've read this book sooo many times! I really need to find something else to do with my life,* She thought while tossing the book aside onto her desk across the huge room. She layed there and looked around at the striped walls in boredom. Most of the unevenly sized paneling was her favorite pale yellow but every other panel was either powder blue or pale electric green. Her ceiling was the darkest shade of pitch black she could find with glow-in-the-dark stars and planets, putty-adhesive holding them on. Suddenly a thought came to her. *I'm gunna call Jazzmyne!* She flew over to her desk where her cell phone charged after a few days of exhausting the battery with texting constantly. She filed through her contacts quickly, selecting her friend's number and hitting the green button. It rang and Aria impatiently paced while she waited.
Back to top Go down
Jazzmyne
Very Frequent User
Very Frequent User
Jazzmyne

Aria's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria's room   Aria's room I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 01:19

Jazzmyne received the phone call and agreed to sneak over. Eh, the pack wouldn't mind. She skillfully managed to get into Aria's room without getting caught. Hi, Aria! She called out happy to see her friend. How's it going? Hope I didn't cause you too much trouble~ But a little trouble is always fun.
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

Aria's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria's room   Aria's room I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 07:14

Hayley danced to Aria's room.
Hayley: Aria could you help me out?
Hayley saw a other girl.
Hayley: Hi nice to meet you.
Hayley had no problems with wolves at all since she had one as boyfriend which is still in love.
Hayley held 2 shirts up.
Hayley: Red with yellow or black and white?
She looked at both.
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

Aria's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria's room   Aria's room I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 20:16

"You came," Aria cheered to Jazzmyne. When Hayley popped into the room Aria gasped in slight panic. But luckily, Hayley didn't bat an eye at the fact that one of their "mortal enemies" was sitting in her room. To answer her sister's question, Aria chirped, "Definately the black! I just don't like the combonation of red and yellow..." She smiled and the end of her explanation, hoping she didn't hurt Hayley's feelings.
Back to top Go down
Jazzmyne
Very Frequent User
Very Frequent User
Jazzmyne

Aria's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria's room   Aria's room I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 21:55

Of course I came! She exclaimed excitedly. Aria was pretty cool and she had nothing to do today. Well...except for patrols, but those could wait. As soon as the other vampire strutted in she stepped back, but as she realized that she was ok with it, Jazzmyne nodded, Hey~ She responded amiable. Jazzmyne nodded, Black and White. Red and yellow meant USC. USC was no way as cool as black and white which represented penguins....in her mind anyway.
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

Aria's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria's room   Aria's room I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 22:21

Aria smiled in response. Jazzmyne was pretty cool... for a mutt.
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

Aria's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria's room   Aria's room I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 08:03

Hayley: yeah thanks it will be the black and white.
Hayley smiled as she danced away.

Back to top Go down
Jazzmyne
Very Frequent User
Very Frequent User
Jazzmyne

Aria's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria's room   Aria's room I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 16:21

Jazz nodded approvingly and watched as she gracefully left the room. Who's that? She turned her questioning eyes back to Aria.
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

Aria's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria's room   Aria's room I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 21:04

Hayley is my sister, Aria explained cheerily.
Back to top Go down
Jazzmyne
Very Frequent User
Very Frequent User
Jazzmyne

Aria's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria's room   Aria's room I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 22:09

Ah~ Jazz chirped happily. She's cool. So, what do you guys do for fun. Since you can't go outside in the sun...'cause you sparkle and stuff. Hm. Good thing about werewolves, they don't sparkle.
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

Aria's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria's room   Aria's room I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Apr 2010, 03:05

"Well I, myself love to go on the rope swing Iset up in our forest last week." She paused thinking for a second. "The girls love to shop, myself included, but the guys play video games all the time. As a family, we love to play sports; football, baseball, that sorta thing." She smiled in conclusion.
Back to top Go down
Jazzmyne
Very Frequent User
Very Frequent User
Jazzmyne

Aria's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria's room   Aria's room I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Apr 2010, 03:14

Jazz nodded. Rope swing? Love those things! Oh yes, Jazzmyne was a little kid at heart. Sports and video games are for me. You'd have to force shopping on me, no offense. I guess growing up with all guys does that to you. ESPECIALLY the La Push gang. Don't get her started on that.
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

Aria's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria's room   Aria's room I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Apr 2010, 03:22

"Yeah I know how you feel. I hang out with Jasper a lot and the video gaes definately grew on me. But I've always loved sports." She smiled at the thought. "My favorite is softball... What about you? Are you in any sports?"
Back to top Go down
Jazzmyne
Very Frequent User
Very Frequent User
Jazzmyne

Aria's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria's room   Aria's room I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Apr 2010, 03:34

Jasper...he would be the brother who can make you feel stuff, right? The family members had different talents. She remembered Jake telling her that some members had special gifts. Myself, I like swimming, cliff-diving, running, soccer, just small things like that. She knocked on her flat stomach that had mini abs. It keeps me fit. Being the smallest werewolf, I have to make sure I can keep up with everyone else. Of course Seth helps a lot, but...yeah. Seth. Even his name made her blush. Eghh. Of course she HAD to have a crush on him. But she always made sure her mind was occupied around the werewolves so they wouldn't find out.
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

Aria's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria's room   Aria's room I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Apr 2010, 03:43

"That's correct," Aria giggled. "I tease him all time about it. My nickname for him is "Emo-Boy". He doesn't mind when I call him that but he gets sooo pissed whenever someone else does." She moticed the blush creep up Jazz's face at the sound of Seth's name. "Do I sense a bit of a crush...?" she teased lightly.
Back to top Go down
Jazzmyne
Very Frequent User
Very Frequent User
Jazzmyne

Aria's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria's room   Aria's room I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Apr 2010, 05:09

Jazz laughed at the nickname. Her face reddened at the mention of 'crush.' Erm, well...I guess, sorta. Kinda, maybe. She couldn't get the word 'yes' out.
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

Aria's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria's room   Aria's room I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Apr 2010, 01:23

"OOOOOOOH! How cute," Aria grinned. "He is quite a sweetheart... And you two would be so great together!" Aria was happy that Jazzmyne found someone she wanted to be with. "So, is it just a crush or an Imprint??"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aria's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria's room   Aria's room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aria's room
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next