The Twilight Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Roleplay

If you like the twilight saga, the movies or the books you can join as an original or make your own character up!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vampire..WHERE?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jazzmyne
Very Frequent User
Very Frequent User
Jazzmyne

Vampire..WHERE? Empty
PostSubject: Vampire..WHERE?   Vampire..WHERE? I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr 2010, 04:03

Jazz had been doing MORE patrols. Sam just enjoyed seeing her work. This time, however, he sent Seth along with her. So she wouldn't object for a little time with him. It was easy with him Jerking her head to the side she caught a wiff of a sweet smell. Seth? Her voice was an octave higher. I smell it too, he nodded. She smirked, Come out, come out wherever you are bloodsucker~ She cooed in her sickly sweet voice. Seth smirked as well and positioned himself.
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

Vampire..WHERE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire..WHERE?   Vampire..WHERE? I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr 2010, 06:37

Hi Jazz what are you doing here? Hayley sat on a rock with her guitar.
Back to top Go down
Jazzmyne
Very Frequent User
Very Frequent User
Jazzmyne

Vampire..WHERE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire..WHERE?   Vampire..WHERE? I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Apr 2010, 16:02

Jumping slightly, she saw that it was just Hayley. Letting her guard down, she smiled. Oh, hey. Just patroling. All that good stuff. She took a seat near the rock. Seth eyed the guitar. You play?
Back to top Go down
Victoria
Common User
Common User
Victoria

Vampire..WHERE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire..WHERE?   Vampire..WHERE? I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010, 01:27

Victoria gagged at the smell of werewolf and decided to jump down from the tree.
She wanted to see one up close, so she decided to do something stupid and reckless... and so... human.
Back to top Go down
Jazzmyne
Very Frequent User
Very Frequent User
Jazzmyne

Vampire..WHERE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire..WHERE?   Vampire..WHERE? I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Apr 2010, 04:47

Jazz's head shot to the right. Who are you? She growled.
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

Vampire..WHERE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire..WHERE?   Vampire..WHERE? I_icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 08:08

Jazz what's wrong. Hayley saw a vampire and immediatly Hayley knew that was the wrong thing. Jazz she looks like you are her lunch. Hayley looked shocked and called Carlisle right away. Carlisle yeah its Hayley come to the mountains we got company. Hayley ran to Jazz and stood in a fighting position just like Jazz was. If the are not on time we need to work together.
Back to top Go down
Jazzmyne
Very Frequent User
Very Frequent User
Jazzmyne

Vampire..WHERE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire..WHERE?   Vampire..WHERE? I_icon_minitimeSat 01 May 2010, 14:07

All silliness disappeared, Jazz nodded as Hayley spoke. Seth, go get the pack. But- Now. She could tell he didn't want to leave, but he needed to get out of there. Understood, she quickly said to Hayley, she waited on edge for the vampires move.
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

Vampire..WHERE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire..WHERE?   Vampire..WHERE? I_icon_minitimeMon 03 May 2010, 10:09

Come on girl just a few steps closer and you're dead. Hayley thought. Who are you again she said not that loud as Jazz but loud enough to hear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vampire..WHERE? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire..WHERE?   Vampire..WHERE? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire..WHERE?
Page 1 of 1