The Twilight Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Roleplay

If you like the twilight saga, the movies or the books you can join as an original or make your own character up!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taken Characters and Application

Go down 
+20
MadilynBlack
Calypso Pyra
Emmett McCarthy Cullen
Veda
gothicangel
scribblerrr
Kali Cooley
EdwardCullen
Astoria
Becca Taylor
Katie
Perry Halliwell
Jacob Black
Hayley Williams
Siobhan
Lizzie
BellaSwan
Renesmee<3
EsmeCullen
Crystal Storm Cloud
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
~Jazzy_Whitlock~
~Jazzy_Whitlock~

Taken Characters and Application - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken Characters and Application   Taken Characters and Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2012, 17:16

Full Name:Jazimene Louise Whitlock
Hair Colour:Honey Blonde
What are you:Vampire
Height:5'5"
Physical Description:Strikingly beautiful,her honey blonde hair is shoulder length.
Special talents:he can tel when someone is lying
Personality:bubbly,funny,outgoing
Places lived:China,Japan,England
Where you live now:Forks,Washington
Family:
Jasper(biological brother)
Emmett(brother)
Rosalie(sister)
Alice(sister)
Jasper(brother)
Carlisle(dad)
Esme(mother)
Past:After Jasper went to fight in the war she was mierable.Then one night Victoria came and changed her and she went and found Jasper.Carlisle and Esme adopted her.
Back to top Go down
Renesme Cullen
Renesme Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Taken Characters and Application   Taken Characters and Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Mar 2012, 19:33

Full Name:Reneesme Carlie Cullen

Hair Colour:bronze

What are you (Vampire, Human or Werewolve/Shapeshifter):half human half vampire

Height:6.5

Physical Description:her bronze hair is past shoulder length she has beautiful chocolate eyes her bronze hair is curly

Special Talents (anything from lock-picking to shapeshifting.):she can tell you her thoughts if she touches you

Personality:Reneesme makes friends with everyone she meets.She is loved by everyone also.Jacob Black imprinted on her and is known as "Her Jacob".

Places Lived:only forks washington

Where you live now:forks washington

Family:Mom:Bella Cullen
Dad:Edward Cullen
Gradparents on Edwards side:Esme and Carlisle Cullen
Gradparents on Bellas side:Charlie Swan and Renee and Phil
Aunts:Alice and Rosalie Cullen
Uncles:Emmett and Jasper Cullen

Past:is a baby so doesnt have a past
Back to top Go down
Rogue Cullen
Rogue Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Taken Characters and Application   Taken Characters and Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Apr 2012, 12:11

Full Name: Rogue Kirstie Cullen

Hair Colour: Bronze

What are you (Vampire, Human or Werewolve/Shapeshifter): Vampire

Height: 5'3

Physical Description: I often tie my hair in to a ponytail. My skin color's cream. I look young like a 13-year-old.

Special Talents (anything from lock-picking to shapeshifting.): I can hear things no matter how low the sound is, or how far the sound came from. I can also tune in and out, so that I wouldn't get confused.

Personality: Cheerful, kind-hearted, obedient, and caring.

Places Lived: Forks, Washington and Lunenberg NS, Canada

Where you live now: Lunenberg NS, Canada

Family: The Cullens

Past: I lived in the Philippines. In the mountains, actually. Along with my family. We were just poor.
One day, my mother told me to buy food in the market, which was farther down. When I was almost home, it was already dark and the meat scent in my basket -full of food from the market - attracted a pack of wild animals. They began attacking me. I tried to defend myself. I threw sticks and stones at them. But they showed no sign of retreat.
Finally, I threw my basket at them. They ate everything - including the basket - but they still wanted more, so they began attacking me again. And this time, I was left defenseless and hopeless.
The wild animals left me dying with blood all around me. Luckily, Carlisle was there. He took care of me and brought me to where the Cullens were staying. They were in the Philippines to hide from Caius. They figured that, if they hide in an unfamiliar country, they wouldn't be found. Caius wanted to kill Bella for staying human, although there was already a date.
When I got better, the Cullens debated if, whether or not, I'll be one of them. Carlisle won, so now, I'm a part of their family.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/#!/RogueCullen
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taken Characters and Application   Taken Characters and Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taken Characters and Application
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2