The Twilight Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Roleplay

If you like the twilight saga, the movies or the books you can join as an original or make your own character up!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Girl In Town

Go down 
+2
Adrian Xavier
Aria Cullen
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

The New Girl In Town - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Girl In Town   The New Girl In Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 20:32

"Won't we all," Aria sighed and backed away from Hayley.
Back to top Go down
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer
BellaSwan

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl In Town   The New Girl In Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 10:39

Bella noticed the Cullens return to their seats and she looked over at Hayley who looked at Bella. Bella smiled at her but felf a little guilty that she had been caught again.
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl In Town   The New Girl In Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 11:06

Hayley played with er juice when she felt Bella was looking at her.
She gave Aria a look that she understand it but doesn't like it.
Aria looked at Hayley and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl In Town   The New Girl In Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Mar 2010, 19:18

"So..." Aria mumbled, too quiet for the humans to hear. "Are you going to be moving in with us or what?"
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl In Town   The New Girl In Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 30 Mar 2010, 05:31

Hayley smiled.
Hayley: Well ofcourse. I mean if you want me to...
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl In Town   The New Girl In Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 17:07

"No! Of course I want you to live with us," Aria mumbled so fast that even vampires had to think it through before understanding her. *I must have learned that from Alice,* she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl In Town   The New Girl In Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Apr 2010, 07:59

hayley gave Aria an hugg.
Hayley: I would love to.
Hayley smiled.
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl In Town   The New Girl In Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Apr 2010, 18:56

Aria hugged back and flashed a crooked grin. "Yay! A new sister!"
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl In Town   The New Girl In Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Apr 2010, 11:28

Hayley laughed.
Hayley: Yay! a family!.
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl In Town   The New Girl In Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Apr 2010, 19:28

Aria just continued giggling. Once her laughter died down, she shot a quick glance in Bella Swan's direction. It was so fast and subtle that Hayley didn't notice.
Back to top Go down
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer
BellaSwan

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl In Town   The New Girl In Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Apr 2010, 20:47

Bella heard the mixed laughter but didn't want to be rude by turning around again.
They are none of my buisness she thought. I have been too nosy already.
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl In Town   The New Girl In Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Apr 2010, 20:57

Aria, forgetting about Hayley, returned to glaring at Bella. *[i]Precious [/i]Bella,* Aria thought maliciously. *She thinks she can just move here and be the center of attention, huh? Well I'll let her know how unwelcome she is around me!* Aria's eyes were narrowed as she contorted her mind and sent a very uncomfortable and lonely sensation to Miss Bella through her hypnotic talent.
Back to top Go down
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer
BellaSwan

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl In Town   The New Girl In Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Apr 2010, 21:01

Bella suddenly felt strange, like no-one cared about her. Like there was no-one to care about her.
Unintentionally, she looked towards the Cullens. The girl she thought was called Aria, was glaring at her.
Bella couldn't work out why. The others would have reacted the same when the Cullen's arrived... right?
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl In Town   The New Girl In Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Apr 2010, 21:14

Aria grinned wickedly when Bella turned around looking worried. She thought quickly for her next move. She chose to send move waves of lonliness and sorrow, enjoying every second of it.
Back to top Go down
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer
BellaSwan

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl In Town   The New Girl In Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Apr 2010, 21:16

Bella could barely breathe. She wanted to cry but couldn't, not in front of her friends.
Bella ran from the hall.
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl In Town   The New Girl In Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Apr 2010, 21:19

Aria chuckled, feeling accomplished. She had done what she was hoping to do: make Bella miserable. It was just a bonus that it overwhelmed her fickle human mind nearly to tears. Aria sat back and placed her hands behind her head, at ease.
Back to top Go down
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer
BellaSwan

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl In Town   The New Girl In Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Apr 2010, 21:21

Bella burst through the door and suddenly felt the sense of loneliness disappear. She thought she could go back in.
That was stupid, Bella. Bella thought. Feeling lonely in the middle of a crowded cafeteria.[center]Bella, feeling wary, walked back in.
[/center]
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl In Town   The New Girl In Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Apr 2010, 21:28

Aria's eyes narrowed when she saw Bella wander back into the cafeteria. *How [i]dare[/i] she,* Aria thought ferociously. *That little-- Ohh, is she going to regret ever [i]exsisting[/i]!* "Excuse me," she mumbled to Hayley before (not even waiting for a response) she stood up and walked towards the opposite doors as Bella. She marched over to her locker, on the other sdie of the building, fast enough to earn a bit of unwanted attention but not so fast that she threatened her deep secret. Once at her locker, Aria looked around to make sure she was alone. Confirming this, she punched her locker door, making a very noticable dent. She sat in front of it and closed her eyes concentrating hard.
Back to top Go down
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer
BellaSwan

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl In Town   The New Girl In Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Apr 2010, 21:32

Bella noticed someone leave the table. She hoped it was Aria. She couldn't take anymore glaring.
She looked up a little. Not enough that anyone could notice. It was Aria.
The lonley feeling didn't return.
Back to top Go down
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer
BellaSwan

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl In Town   The New Girl In Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Apr 2010, 21:33

Bella felt a little bad about hoping it was Aria. She followed through the doors and found Aria there, sitting in front
of her locker. Aria right? Bella asked shyly.
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl In Town   The New Girl In Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Apr 2010, 21:38

Aria looked up, shocked that Bella even had the guts to follow her. "Yes, that's me. What do you want?" She spoke shortly, properly, but not rudely. Her self-control surprised her immensely
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl In Town   The New Girl In Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Apr 2010, 08:23

Hayley was shocked about the mood changes of Aria and her so beautifull green eyes dissappeard.
Hayley also walked out and found both of them in the hallway.
Back to top Go down
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer
BellaSwan

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl In Town   The New Girl In Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Apr 2010, 10:02

I just wanted to see that you were okay. You left the cafeteria pretty fast. Bella said.
Bella turned to see Hayley and smiled at both of them.
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl In Town   The New Girl In Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Apr 2010, 15:59

Hayley looked confused as she walked back.
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl In Town   The New Girl In Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Apr 2010, 20:27

"Thank you for your concern," Aria stated in the same tone. "Now I know there is something else you want from me. What is it?" She crossed her arms over her chest and kept her face blank.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl In Town   The New Girl In Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Girl In Town
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next