The Twilight Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Roleplay

If you like the twilight saga, the movies or the books you can join as an original or make your own character up!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Girl In Town

Go down 
+2
Adrian Xavier
Aria Cullen
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

The New Girl In Town - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Girl In Town   The New Girl In Town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Apr 2010, 07:45

Hayley heard the thoughts of Bella and Aria.
What's wrong with them.
Hayley went to her own locker and tried not to listen to them what was very hard because Bella's locker was right next to Hayley's.
Back to top Go down
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer
BellaSwan

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl In Town   The New Girl In Town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Apr 2010, 08:16

Bella looked at the floor, uncomfortable. Well, I just wanted to say sorry for looking over to your table.
It was quiet for a minute.
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl In Town   The New Girl In Town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Apr 2010, 10:04

Hayley read Aria's mind.
Bella please leave her or she will kill!!!
Hayley dropped her books as a sign of Aria to keep her eyes from Bella.
Hayley gave Aria a warning look.
Edward will kill you!
Back to top Go down
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer
BellaSwan

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl In Town   The New Girl In Town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Apr 2010, 10:08

But I guess that you don't like me very much. I get that. I'll um.. leave. Bella said.
As Bella walked back to the cafeteria, she passed Hayley and smiled tentativley.
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl In Town   The New Girl In Town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Apr 2010, 10:14

Hayley gave Bella a wink without Aria's notice and picked her books up.
Hayley: Aria wanna go shopping?
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl In Town   The New Girl In Town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Apr 2010, 20:25

Aria glared relentlessly as Bella walked away. *She [i]should[/i] be sorry,* she thought. when Hayley walked up, Aria turnedher attention to her. "Yeah," Aria sighed. "I could use some shopping. I need a break from all this bullshit." She paused, thinking of how to word her thoughts without snapping at her sister. "And just so you know," Aria softly started, the tension obvious in her voice. "I was not going to kill her. I just want her to[i] get out of my life[/i]!!!"
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl In Town   The New Girl In Town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Apr 2010, 20:29

Hayley smiled at Aria.
Hayley: well she's gone now isn't she.
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl In Town   The New Girl In Town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Apr 2010, 20:33

"Yeah, for now!" Aria was soooo pissed off, she feared she would do something dumb to jeapordize their secret. "What the hell does Edward see in her?? I mean, she's as shallow as a plate and yet he's still even [i]mildly[/i] interested!" She took a deep breath, calming her down enough so she wouldn't go rip someon's head off. "Why can't she just go die?!?!"
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl In Town   The New Girl In Town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Apr 2010, 20:35

Hayley: be my guest.
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl In Town   The New Girl In Town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Apr 2010, 20:37

"I thought you were her best buddy," Aria basically spat. Instantly, a sinking and uncomfortable feeling filled her stomach. She didn't mean to snap at Hayley but it's been a while since she vented and Aria was glad Hayley wasn't too offended.
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl In Town   The New Girl In Town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Apr 2010, 20:39

Hayley raised her eyebrow.
Hayley: well everyone makes mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl In Town   The New Girl In Town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Apr 2010, 20:41

"What's that supposed to mean??" Hayley could be so cryptic sometimes and right now was not the best time to test Aria's patience.
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl In Town   The New Girl In Town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Apr 2010, 20:43

Hayley: sweetheart I know you are upset but think about it. What are the others going to do if we hurt Bella? they will kill us. So please try to leave her a bit and as I said I am nice to her as long as she is nice to me. And if you want her dead talk to Selene.
Hayley looked serious.
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl In Town   The New Girl In Town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Apr 2010, 20:45

"I don't know who Selene is and I don't want to." Who is Hayley talking about? "And anyways, she has nothing to do with this! NO ONE understands my actions! And it's a good thing too!"
Back to top Go down
Selene
Addicted
Addicted
Selene

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl In Town   The New Girl In Town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2010, 07:49

I am Selene. Selene was standing in the shadow smiling at Hayley.
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl In Town   The New Girl In Town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2010, 07:57

Hayley smiled as well.
Hayley: please don't be mad at me but I thought she could help you out.
Hayley walked away from both of them out of their sight guilty of making Aria upset.
Back to top Go down
Selene
Addicted
Addicted
Selene

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl In Town   The New Girl In Town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2010, 08:12

So you are Aria? hating a human girl who is in love with your brother and he is in love with her. You don't understand why he is in love with her and you want her out of all of your lives. Selene didn't take a breathe when she said that. your feelings are pure and true but I also got that your sister doesn't want Bella either. Selene said nothing and stepped in her car.
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl In Town   The New Girl In Town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Apr 2010, 21:22

"No," Aria said laughing without humor. "No, that's completely not what my issue is!" *I told you so,* Aria mentally sent to Hayley. "Now I don't know who you are or what the hell you want with me, so I suggest you get to talking!" Aria was leaning through Selene's car window now, practically in her face.
Back to top Go down
Selene
Addicted
Addicted
Selene

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl In Town   The New Girl In Town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Apr 2010, 15:11

Selene smiled. A little girl with an attitude. well I want to help you but if you don't want it I'll better get going then. Selene stepped in her car.
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl In Town   The New Girl In Town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Apr 2010, 21:19

"Well I can't get help if no one knows what's going on!" Aria groaned.
Back to top Go down
Selene
Addicted
Addicted
Selene

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl In Town   The New Girl In Town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Apr 2010, 08:16

I will know if you tell me. Selene grabbed her guns and threw them on a seat in the car. Its easy to have a problem but try to live with it without anyone knowing is harder. Selene gave Aria a quick smile. If you need help you know where to find me. Selene drove away.
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl In Town   The New Girl In Town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr 2010, 00:08

"No one told me that," Aria grumbled. Now that Selene was gone, Aria chose to take Hayley up on her shopping offer. She turned on her heel and marched into the Science building, where she knew her sister would be. Her moved swiftly and silently through the halls and to Hayley's classroom. She could smell the wreeking odor of formaldyhyde seeping under the door, a tell-tale sign that they were disecting as a lab today. She marched into the room and up to the teacher's desk. "I need Hayley Williams for a moment, please," Aria purred, entrancing poor Mr. Kendall and pushing a bit of her "Gift" into his mind.
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl In Town   The New Girl In Town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 05:21

Hayley walked with Aria.
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl In Town   The New Girl In Town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 13:23

"Ready to go," Aria asked, breaking the silence.
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl In Town   The New Girl In Town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 19:02

Hayley looked away from her locker at Aria.
Hayley: yeah ofcourse. where do you want to go?
Hayley smiled and dropped her paperworks.
Hayley: o god.
Hayley tried to get everything together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Girl In Town   The New Girl In Town - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Girl In Town
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next