The Twilight Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Roleplay

If you like the twilight saga, the movies or the books you can join as an original or make your own character up!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

moving into forks....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Calypso Pyra
Calypso Pyra

moving into forks.... Empty
PostSubject: moving into forks....   moving into forks.... I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 08:28

i was in my bright blue car driving down the road and had just passed the welcome to forks sign.
i had bought a house near the forest a couple of weeks ago and all my belongings had been moved already.
this is the first time ive been out of england and this was all new to me i used to live in the city.
but moving wasnt new to me being a jumper i had to constently move around england.

pulling up to the house and stepping out of the car i look into the forest and continue walking towards my new home.
it wasnt a very big house even though it was two storeys. the white walls looked nice with the black roof.
getting inside i see that all my furniature had been arranged nicely and that nothing had been broken.

getting up the stair i hop into bed and let the jet lag sink in....
Back to top Go down

moving into forks....
Page 1 of 1