The Twilight Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Roleplay

If you like the twilight saga, the movies or the books you can join as an original or make your own character up!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

arriving in forks/ setting up 'camp'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tasha
Tasha

arriving in forks/ setting up 'camp' Empty
PostSubject: arriving in forks/ setting up 'camp'   arriving in forks/ setting up 'camp' I_icon_minitimeSun 16 Oct 2011, 05:20

Tasha arrived in forks only a few hours ago. She heads into the surrounding forest ready to find her sleeping spot for the night. She only goes into the edge of the forest. She can see part of the diner from her spot. She lays out a sleeping bag and crawls inside. Its about to start raining though she knows there is nothing she can do. She closes her eyes and hopes that things will be better for her here in this small town.
Back to top Go down
Symphony Fade
Symphony Fade

PostSubject: Re: Setting up camp   arriving in forks/ setting up 'camp' I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 17:26

Symphony: I sniffed the air, smelling the other person. She smelled.... like me. I reveled in the fact that I might not be the only one who is alone in this bitter curse. I snuck up to her, hissing, and asked, " What are you doing so close to town? They'll take you here."
Back to top Go down
Tasha
Tasha

PostSubject: who?   arriving in forks/ setting up 'camp' I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Oct 2011, 05:28

who will take me? I asked surprised at the voice.
Back to top Go down
Symphony Fade
Symphony Fade

PostSubject: Re: Setting up camp   arriving in forks/ setting up 'camp' I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 14:33

"The wolves." I hissed, glancing around. "Their no good. They trust nobody but the humans and themselves, and very few of us. The Cullens, to be specific. They can smell us from miles away."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: arriving in forks/ setting up 'camp'   arriving in forks/ setting up 'camp' I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

arriving in forks/ setting up 'camp'
Page 1 of 1