The Twilight Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Roleplay

If you like the twilight saga, the movies or the books you can join as an original or make your own character up!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taken Characters and Application

Go down 
+20
MadilynBlack
Calypso Pyra
Emmett McCarthy Cullen
Veda
gothicangel
scribblerrr
Kali Cooley
EdwardCullen
Astoria
Becca Taylor
Katie
Perry Halliwell
Jacob Black
Hayley Williams
Siobhan
Lizzie
BellaSwan
Renesmee<3
EsmeCullen
Crystal Storm Cloud
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Crystal Storm Cloud
Admin
Admin
Crystal Storm Cloud

Taken Characters and Application Empty
PostSubject: Taken Characters and Application   Taken Characters and Application I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Oct 2009, 04:30

Taken Characters from the Twilight Saga

Alice Cullen

Jasper Hale
Crystal Storm Cloud
Alice
Eva Jones
Callie Apollo Herbert

Please fill in and post under 'Character Applications'. An admin will then tell you if your character has been accepted.

Full Name:

Hair Colour:

What are you (Vampire, Human or Werewolve/Shapeshifter):

Height:

Physical Description:

Special Talents (anything from lock-picking to shapeshifting.):

Personality:

Places Lived:

Where you live now:

Family:

Past:

Last edited by Crystal Storm Cloud on Thu 21 Oct 2010, 04:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://thetwilightroleplay.forumotion.com
EsmeCullen
EsmeCullen

PostSubject: Re: Taken Characters and Application   Taken Characters and Application I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Feb 2010, 11:45

Full Name: Esme Cullen

Hair Colour: Caramel coloured

What are you (Vampire, Human or Werewolve/Shapeshifter): Vampire

Height: 5'6"

Physical Description: She is described as being 5'6", with caramel-colored hair. She also has gold/black eyes, pale skin that sparkles in the sunlight, and purple circles under her eyes like the rest of the Cullens. However, these fade when she is well-fed. She has a heart-shaped face and her figure is described as being slender but rounded as she was changed not long after giving birth to her son. She is described to be extremely beautiful, like the other vampires. Esme is described by Jacob to have dimples on her face. Bella describes her as being similar to "one of the ingenues of the silent movie era". She is also described to be having delicate eyebrows. Carlisle describes her to be "utterly stunning, as desirable as a goddess". In the books, Bella is always amazed by Esme's youthfulness and beauty.

Special Talents (anything from lock-picking to shapeshifting.): Can love passionately

Personality: Esme is an extremely warm individual who is gifted with the ability to love passionately. She always has a maternal ache in her, which is why she is able to open her heart to her adoptive children and Bella. This was caused because her first and only child died when it was only a few days old. Esme is very family motivated. She loves Carlisle, her adoptive children, including Bella and her granddaughter Renesmee dearly, and is very protective of them. Esme even shows affection to jacob black's pack when they stay with the cullens. She is also described to be intelligent like her husband, Carlisle.

Places Lived: outskirts of Columbus, Ohio, unknow after that

Where you live now: Forks

Family:

Carlisle Cullen (Husband)

Infant son (Deceased)

Alice Cullen (Adoptive daughter)

Emmett Cullen (Adoptive son)

Bella Cullen (Adoptive daughter-in-law)

Edward Cullen (Adoptive son)

Rosalie Hale (Adoptive daughter)

Jasper Hale (Adoptive son)

Renesmee Cullen (Granddaughter)

Charles Evenson (Ex-husband)

Past:
Esme was born sometime in 1895. Little is known about her very early life, but that she lived near the outskirts of Columbus, Ohio. She met Dr. Carlisle Cullen for the first time when she was 16 and had just broken her leg climbing a tree. He soon moved out of town, but Esme never forgot the experience. While she initially wanted to move West to become a school teacher, she was pressured by her parents to remain and marry. At the age of 22, she married Charles Evenson, hoping to please her parents and willing to attempt to be happy, but soon realized her husband was an abusive man. Charles abused her behind the bedroom doors, but Esme kept quiet. She wanted to be a good wife, despite Charles' abuse. Her parents coached her to keep face, and much to her relief, her husband got drafted during World War I.
Esme was happy while Charles was gone. Charles came back from the war and abused her greatly in 1920. Esme struggled to break free from him. She ran away from him when he wasn't looking, a couple of days later Esme realized that she had become pregnant with Charles' child. She fled north to become a teacher, and in 1921, her son was born, and subsequently died a few days later of a lung infection. After the baby's death, Esme felt that she no longer had any reason to live. She tried to commit suicide by jumping off a cliff, and was presumed dead when she was brought into the morgue, but her heart was still beating. Dr. Cullen was working in the area at the time and recognized her as the happy, beautiful young girl he treated ten years earlier. Carlisle did not want Esme to suffer any longer so he decided to change her into a vampire as she was dying anyway.
Back to top Go down
Renesmee<3
Renesmee<3

PostSubject: Charcter sheet   Taken Characters and Application I_icon_minitimeSun 14 Mar 2010, 19:23

Full Name:Renesmee Carlie Cullen

Hair Color:In the book its red but I prefer to play her at an older age and have her a blonde.

What are you (Vampire, Human or Werewolve/Shapeshifter): She is half Human/Vampire

Height: 6.5

Physical Description: She is small with long straight blonde hair.Her eyes are a dark green and She Is stronger then she looks but easily paranoid. She is usually always smiling.

Special Talents (anything from lock-picking to shapeshifting.):She can show people things by touching them. Has the ussual super strength and super speed. And as she grew she has Grown to have a power to read peoples thoughts but not as strong as her fathers just people near her.

Personality:Renesmee Carlie Cullen (born on September 10, 2006) is a half vampire/half human hybrid and a member of the Olympic Coven. She is the imprintee of Jacob Black and the daughter of Edward and Bella Cullen. . She loves the werewolf/shapeshifter population due to Jacob.
Renesmee is considered to be Edward and Bella's "miracle", because of what it took to keep her and her mother alive through the pregnancy. Renesmee also has the special power to show people what she is thinking by touching them. In the beginning, Bella despises Jacob for giving her daughter the nickname "Nessie". Nessie has grown to be fifteen her birthday soon coming around. She has a great bond with her aunt Alice and has a obsession with oreos and mountain dew. She does not like to drink blood she finds it hard to do and slightly repulsive though she does nnot mind knowing her her family does.

Places Lived: She has never lived out side of Washington only gon to vist her grandmother.

Where you live now:She Stil lives in Washington with her family.

Family:She is the imprintee of Jacob Black and the daughter of Edward and Bella Cullen. Renesmee's paternal grandparents are Edward and Elizabeth Masen. She is the granddaughter of Charlie Swan and Renee Dwyer as well as the adoptive granddaughter of Carlisle and Esme Cullen. She is the niece of Alice and Emmett Cullen and Rosalie and Jasper Hale.

Past: She doesnt have much of a past being only a newborn and at the age sixteen she is still in highschool.
Back to top Go down
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer
BellaSwan

PostSubject: Bella Swan   Taken Characters and Application I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Mar 2010, 12:04

Full Name:Isabella Marie Cullen (nee Swan)

Hair Colour:Chocolate Brown

What are you (Vampire, Human or Werewolve/Shapeshifter): Vampire (Vegetarian)

Height:5.4

Physical Description:Brown Hair, brown eyes, slim, pale,

Special Talents (anything from lock-picking to shapeshifting.):Magnet for trouble and i am a shield

Personality: Kind, shy, loveable,

Places Lived:Phoenix, Forks

Where you live now:Forks

Family:
Father:Charlie Swan
Mother:Renee Dwyer
Step-father: Phil Dwyer
Father-in-law:Carlisle Cullen
Mother-in-law:Esme Cullen
Husband:Edward Cullen
Children:Renesmee Cullen
Sister-in-law:Alice Cullen
Sister-in-law:Rosalie Cullen
Brother-in-law:Jasper Cullen
Brother-in-law:Emmett Cullen

Past:I was born in Forks, then my mum left my dad and we moved to Phoenix. Then she met Phil (her new husband) and married him. but he is a minor league baseball player so he moves around a lot. So I came to live with Charlie in Forks. I met Edward, worked out he was a vampire, became friends with Jacob Black, Edward left, thought I killed myself because of him, went to the Volturi to die too. Me and Alice go there just in time and saved Edward. We fought a nomad called Victoria while the others fought her newborns then married Edward, had a child with him called Renesmee. As I was giving birth, I nearly died so Edward Changed me into a vampire.
Back to top Go down
Lizzie
Lizzie

PostSubject: Re: Taken Characters and Application   Taken Characters and Application I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Mar 2010, 08:35

Full Name: Rosalie Hale

Enlarge this imageReduce this image
Taken Characters and Application Rosalie-hale-nikki-reed-new-moon

Hair Colour: Blonde

Height: 5'9''

Physical
Description: Amazingly stunning and beautiful; long, wavy blonde hair
and the typical golden eyes of the vegeterian vampire. She is tall and
statuesque, and was so even as a human.

Special Talents (anything from lock-picking to shapeshifting.): Nothing, except for stunning beauty

Personality:
She
is very maternal, and supported Bella Cullen when she was expecting her
baby Renesmee. She is prone to jealousy and before Renesmee appeared on
the scene, she disliked Bella for her choice to become a vampire, as
Rosalie more than anything wanted a baby. Rosalie can't be described as
either a bad or good character, as she is a mix. But she lives the
vegeterian life.

Places Lived: New York, where she was born to a banker

Where you live now: Forks, Washington State

Family:
Now, she lives with her foster parents Esme and Carlisle Cullen. Her
husband (they have been married more than once!) is Emmett Cullen. Her
step sisters and brothers are: Alice Cullen and Jasper Hale, Edward
Cullen and more recently Bella Cullen.

Past: In 1915 she was born in New York to a banker.
as
the daughter of a banker. A man called Royce King II was introduced to
her and they soon got engaged. Rosalie's friend Vera had a baby boy,
and Rosalie was jealous. Once she visited Vera and her husband, she
realised that she did not share the same relationship with Royce as
Vera did with her husband. She thought no more of it, but walking home
once, she met Royce when drunk with his friends. She was beaten and
left to die.
Carlisle found her, took pity, then transformed her.
Later, Rosalie killed Royce and his friends but is proud to say she
didn't drink a drop of their blood.
Back to top Go down
Siobhan
Common User
Common User
Siobhan

PostSubject: Siobhan.   Taken Characters and Application I_icon_minitimeMon 03 May 2010, 11:09

Full Name: Siobhan
Date of Birth:
Date of Change:
Originally from: Ireland
Hair color:
Eye color: Vampire Burgundy
Height:
Physical description: “a woman of immense presence whose huge body was both beautiful and mesmerizing as it moved in smooth undulations” (BD32)
Special Talents: She has the ability to picture an outcome to an event and will it into existence, although she herself doubts this talent’s existence. (BD34, BD-VI)
Family members: Her mate, Liam, and Maggie
Personal history: Siobhan was a woman with a rich family in Ireland. She was changed by Aro and he wanted her gift to join the Volturi but she rejected it and went back to Irleand starting an Irish coven with Liam and Maggie.
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

PostSubject: Re: Taken Characters and Application   Taken Characters and Application I_icon_minitimeMon 03 May 2010, 11:23

jeej welcome Siobhan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jacob Black
Jacob Black

PostSubject: Re: Taken Characters and Application   Taken Characters and Application I_icon_minitimeThu 27 May 2010, 19:38

Edward Is A Taken Character Bye ME! Taken Characters and Application Affraid
Back to top Go down
Perry Halliwell
Perry Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Taken Characters and Application   Taken Characters and Application I_icon_minitimeSun 30 May 2010, 07:11

Are we supposed to post out application here? Or On the other Thread?
Back to top Go down
Katie
Katie

PostSubject: Re: Taken Characters and Application   Taken Characters and Application I_icon_minitimeMon 31 May 2010, 14:30

No, not here, in character application forum.
Back to top Go down
http://z10.invisionfree.com/technicolour_dreams
Perry Halliwell
Perry Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Taken Characters and Application   Taken Characters and Application I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Jun 2010, 23:16

Oh okay. Well I posted my app there! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Perry Halliwell
Perry Halliwell

PostSubject: Re: Taken Characters and Application   Taken Characters and Application I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Jun 2010, 23:39

waiiiiiit. So, am I supposed to wait for someone to approve my char?

If not, i feel retarded bc I've been waiting for like a week! haha
Back to top Go down
Becca Taylor
Very Addicted
Very Addicted
Becca Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Taken Characters and Application   Taken Characters and Application I_icon_minitimeFri 04 Jun 2010, 08:14

I think we're supposed to, but the owner's never on. So I didn't.

Hope this helps xD
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

PostSubject: Re: Taken Characters and Application   Taken Characters and Application I_icon_minitimeFri 04 Jun 2010, 14:25

well we can pretend that there is a owner XD
Back to top Go down
Astoria
Astoria

PostSubject: Re: Taken Characters and Application   Taken Characters and Application I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Jun 2010, 03:23

Hwai! I play Astoria!
Back to top Go down
EdwardCullen
EdwardCullen

PostSubject: Re: Taken Characters and Application   Taken Characters and Application I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Sep 2010, 02:00

Name-Edward Anthony Masen Cullen (Also Spelled Mason/Masen)
Age-17Forever
Haircolor-Bronze/Brown/Reddish Brown
Eye Color-Green (Human)
Eye Color-Red (Nomad)
Eye Color-Golden/Honey (Normal)
Eye Color-Black (When Hungry)
Born-June 1st 1901
Changed-1918
Changed Bye-Carlise Cullen
Back to top Go down
Kali Cooley
Kali Cooley

PostSubject: Re: Taken Characters and Application   Taken Characters and Application I_icon_minitimeWed 06 Oct 2010, 22:10

Full Name: Kalissa Belle Cooley

Hair Colour: light brown

What are you (Vampire, Human or Werewolve/Shapeshifter): human

Height: 5' 5"

Physical Description: she has a hourglass figure, white skin, pimples across her face and has hazel eyes

Special Talents (anything from lock-picking to shapeshifting.): she's an artist

Personality: She is very shy, nice and she says yes too many things.

Places Lived: Irvine, CA

Where you live now: Forks, Washington

Family: George and Jennifer Cooley

Past: Days after Kali's birth her parents disappeared. She was cared for by her Aunt Mally. Five years later her parents showed back in her life with snow-white skin and golden eyes. The parents accidently killed Aunt Mally and took her away. They changed their name to Cooley and got some made up documents. When she was 10 her parents sat down with her and told her they were vampires. They only looked like they agedbefore George Cooley had to ability to control the appearance of age. She would have to decide to become a vampire by the age of 18. She only has a year before she decides to become a vampire.

((Oc: IDK if I had to do this for a made up characters, so I just did it just in case.))
Back to top Go down
EdwardCullen
EdwardCullen

PostSubject: Re: Taken Characters and Application   Taken Characters and Application I_icon_minitimeFri 19 Nov 2010, 14:03

Full Name: Edward Anthony Masen Cullen

Hair Colour: "Reddish brown" - Bronze (Copper/Auburn) - longish in a "casual disarray"

Height: 6'2"

Physical Description:As for appearances, I'm noted to be extremely attractive. Often my appearance is described as similar to the mythical Greek god, Adonis. My ivory skin is hard as marble, very pale, ice cold, and sparkles in the sunlight. My facial features are described as perfect and angular - high cheekbones, a strong jaw line, a straight nose and full lips. As for my hair, which is always messy, retains the unusual bronze shade that I inherited from my biological mother, Elizabeth Masen. My best feature -- My eyes, once green-ish emerald, are now topaz and look like liquid gold. What so many call beauty disappears if I'm deprived of blood: my irises darken, becoming onyx black, and purple bruise-like shadows appear beneath my eyes. I stand at 6'2", and have a slender but muscular body, remaining frozen physically at seventeen years old, though I am technically over a hundred.

Special Talents (anything from lock-picking to shapeshifting.): Mind -Reading

Personality: Old -Fashioned

Places Lived: Chicago,Illinois

Where you live now: Fork,Washington

Family:■Bella Swan (Wife)
■Renesmee Cullen (Daughter)
■Edward Masen Senior (Birth father; deceased)
■Elizabeth Masen (Birth mother; deceased)
■Charlie Swan (Father-in-law)
■Renée Dwyer (Mother-in-law)
■Phil Dwyer (Stepfather-in-law)
■Carlisle Cullen (Adoptive father)
■Esme Cullen (Adoptive mother)
■Rosalie Hale (Adoptive sister)
■Emmett Cullen (Adoptive brother)
■Jasper Hale (Adoptive brother)
■Alice Cullen (Adoptive sister)
■Marie Higgenbotham (Grandmother-in-law; deceased)
■Mr. Higgenbotham (Grandfather-in-law; deceased)
■Helen Swan (Grandmother-in-law; deceased)
■Geoffrey Swan (Grandfather-in-law; deceased)

Past: нello мy naмe ιѕ edward cυllen. ι waѕ вorn ιn cнιcago ιn 1901. ιn 1918 ι and мy мoтнer. were dyιng oғ тнe ѕpanιѕн ιnғlυenza. мy ғaтнer dιed ιn тнe ғιrѕт wave oғ тнe ιnғlυenza. ι and мy мoтнer were already near deaтн oυrѕelve. wнen мy мoтнer dιed. carlιѕle тooĸ мe тo нιѕ нoυѕe and тυrned мe ιnтo a vaмpιre.
Back to top Go down
scribblerrr
scribblerrr

PostSubject: Re: taken characters   Taken Characters and Application I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Jan 2011, 20:02

[img]Taken Characters and Application 34826111[/img]

Full Name: Jason Frederick Nelson
Hair Colour: blonde - longish in a "casual disarray"
Eye color: hazel

Marital status: single (searching for true mate)

Height: 6'4"

Physical Description:As for appearances, I would be described as a storybook prince (I don't really like that). I like my hair tho, it's kind of surfery. As for my character, I'm kind of a romantic, but with an edge. I don't get mad easily, but when I do, I need to be alone for a bit. I love humor and to live, love and laugh. And hopefully find my true mate in the process.

Special Talents (anything from lock-picking to shapeshifting.): Emotional control, strength
Personality: Old -Fashioned, humoristic, romantic

Places Lived: Amsterdam in the Netherlands, London in the UK

Where you live now: Forks,Washington

Family:■
Sister: Iris Nelson (deseased)

Past: нello мy naмe ιѕ Jason Nelson. I'm originally Dutch but lived in England for years to study. I was changed at the age of 20 while living in London and hid for years before learning how to live my new life. I don't drink human blood but I respect the ones that do.

Last edited by scribblerrr on Mon 03 Jan 2011, 20:04; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot word)
Back to top Go down
gothicangel
gothicangel

PostSubject: Re: Taken Characters and Application   Taken Characters and Application I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Feb 2011, 17:40

Full Name: Kian

Hair Colour: Black

Height: 6"11

Physical Description: He has black hair, red eyes and a very timid look

Special Talents (anything from lock-picking to shapeshifting.): He can do magic

Personality: He is timid.. but can be very romantic to that special person

Places Lived: Germany, England, Egypt

Where you live now: Forks

Family: None

Past: Unknown
Back to top Go down
Veda
Veda

PostSubject: Re: Taken Characters and Application   Taken Characters and Application I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jul 2011, 22:05

Full Name:Veda Jessica black

Hair Colour:blonde

What are you (Vampire, Human or Werewolve/Shapeshifter):werewolfve(soon)

Height:5"7

Physical Description:skinny,blonde with brown roots,white skin,greenish bluesish eyes,

crush:Seth Clearwater

Special Talents (anything from lock-picking to shapeshifting.):shapeshifter(soon),can take anybody down in at least 2 minutes,lock picking,

Personality:loud,funny,shy around new people,random,crazy

Places Lived:Bronx,New york, Los angeles, California

Where you live now:La push,Washington

Family:Mark Black(father),Jenna Black(mother;desded),billy black(uncle),jacob black(cousin),rebacca and rachel black(cousins)

Past:i grew up in new york but i moved when i was 10 to los angeles,now i live in la push washington with my dad and uncle and cousin,but he is soo annoying all he complains about is Bella swan,for some reason i have been hot tempature wise lately and getting angry really easy,my dad says i might have mono,but who knows?
Back to top Go down
Emmett McCarthy Cullen
Emmett McCarthy Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Taken Characters and Application   Taken Characters and Application I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Aug 2011, 17:04

Full Name: Emmett McCarthy Cullen

Hair Colour: Black or Dark Brown

What are you: Vampire

Height: 6 ft 5

Physical Description: Strong, Bulky, Intimidating

Special Talents: Strength

Personality: Jokester, Friendly, Teddy Bear

Places Lived: Gatlinberg, Alaska & Pretty much wherever the Cullen's went

Where you live now: Forks, Washington

Family: The Cullens and Jacob Black (our pet dog:)

Past: I was mauled by a bear then saved by Rosalie

That's pretty much it
Back to top Go down
Calypso Pyra
Calypso Pyra

PostSubject: Re: Taken Characters and Application   Taken Characters and Application I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 07:22

Full Name: Calypso Celine Pyra

Hair Colour: blue green colour

What are you (Vampire, Human or Werewolve/Shapeshifter): a jumper from the movie jumper....

Height: approx 174cm

Physical Description: slim, pretty face, long hair btw i smell liike a vampire for unknown reasons....

Special Talents (anything from lock-picking to shapeshifting.): can do gymnastics and can fight. also can teleport obviously cause im a jumper..

Personality: funny, outgoing, ready to party kinda girl, qwerky Razz

Places Lived:London so i gots a british accent

Where you live now: Forks duh!

Family: none all dead

Past: i was hunted by the paladins (jumper hunters if u didnt know) at the age of 5 they killed my family trying to get to me been living around england and finally decided to move to America in a quaint little town called forks......

btw its short but informative Smile

Back to top Go down
MadilynBlack
MadilynBlack

PostSubject: Re: Taken Characters and Application   Taken Characters and Application I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 18:37

I dont know if we are allowed to do new characters, but i thought I would do my own character

Full Name: Madilyn June Malloy

Hair Colour: Midnight black

What are you (Vampire, Human or Werewolve/Shapeshifter): werewolf

Height: 5'9"

Physical Description: Thin with curves, tan fair skin, shoulder length hair,

Special Talents (anything from lock-picking to shapeshifting.): shapeshifting

Personality: stubborn, nice (when wants to be), sarcastic

Places Lived: Seattle, Washington

Where you live now: La Push, Washington

Family: Paula (mom, deceased), Jerry (dad, deceased)

Past: Parents died in a car accident when she was 17, thats when she turned also, and she moved to La Push, Washington and is now living on her own on the Res.

Back to top Go down
Embry Call
Embry Call

PostSubject: Re: Taken Characters and Application   Taken Characters and Application I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Dec 2011, 01:11

Full Name: Embry Coda Call

Hair Colour: Brown

What are you (Vampire, Human or Werewolve/Shapeshifter): Shifter!

Height: Ummm, 5'7" ?

Physical Description: Lean muscled, six pack, bright green eyes, silky hair, sometimes short and sometimes long. Long legged tan beauty.

Special Talents (anything from lock-picking to shapeshifting.): Nothing really. He's unconditionally sweet.

Personality: He's gay. He's very sweet, the pack softy. Willing to help anyone. Has no prejudice against any species. He believes there is good in everyone. It is very hard to make him hate you.

Places Lived: Other than La Push, he's lived in Quebec.

Where you live now: La Push

Family: His pack, his strict father, and that's about it.

Past: Such a very long story. So I'll sum it up: He;s had some struggles with his sexuality. When he joined the pack however, he was excepted. He's such a passive lover and has been taken advantage of. But now? He stays away from love and is not looking forward to imprinting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taken Characters and Application   Taken Characters and Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taken Characters and Application
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next