The Twilight Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Roleplay

If you like the twilight saga, the movies or the books you can join as an original or make your own character up!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beach Time

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jazzmyne
Very Frequent User
Very Frequent User
Jazzmyne

Beach Time Empty
PostSubject: Beach Time   Beach Time I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr 2010, 01:08

Making rounds is easy. Especially when it's at the beach. In fact, it was SO easy Jazzmyne didn't even need to shift. So there she was, walking around calmly, in a light shirt and shorts. At least being a werewolf meant you didn't need to worry about being cold.
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

Beach Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Time   Beach Time I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Apr 2010, 23:01

Aria seriously [i]did[/i] have a death-wish. That's why she chose to run along the LaPush shoreline. She knew one of the werewolves would be patrolling there. *Filthy mutts,* Aria thought with disgust. *But they're my last chance!* She ran, dodging every tree that came in front of her, and she was as silent as the clouds that moved quickly across the sky above her. Once she crossed the treaty line, the odor of dog hit her like a wall, making her naseaus. But she kept running. Finally, Aria felt the sand's soothing texture below the soles of her feet and she saw one of the pack's members prowling along. *They're probably just making their rounds,* she thought before the wolf's attention turned to her.
Back to top Go down
Jazzmyne
Very Frequent User
Very Frequent User
Jazzmyne

Beach Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Time   Beach Time I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 00:27

Sniff. Sniff. What was THAT? It was a stupid bloodsucker. Ugh, they reek. Wait...what was one of THEM doing in HER place? Did the vamp have a death wish? Fists shaking, she growled and approached the leech. Why are you here? She growled again and got ready to pounce at a moments notice.
Back to top Go down
Selene
Addicted
Addicted
Selene

Beach Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Time   Beach Time I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 09:58

Selene jumped of the hill and stood next to Aria. Selene smiled not showing her teeth. Selene's blue eyes and human looks were very helpfull right now. She had no smell of a vampire so she was just like a human that way. Sorry you see Aria wanted to show me around cause i'm new in town and well I wanted to go here and she tried to stop me so my appologies can we go now? Selene smiled but the wolf didn't want to let Aria go. Selene smiled and looked serious right after it. Listen doggie you can let her go or you will be my victim. Selene showed her teeth which were bigger then the Cullens. Selene grabbed her belt where are four guns. and on her legs also two. Selene looked at Aria. Do you have a death wish? fine. But not this way Aria not this way. Selene showed Aria a bullet wich were made of silver. These will keep her out for a few months she won't die. Selene pointed the gun and hit the wolf in her chest. Selene grabbed Aria by her arm without listening to her and putted her in the car. You wanna die fine but not with these things. Selene raced away and ignored any sound of Aria.
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

Beach Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Time   Beach Time I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 13:29

Aria was apalled. *How dare she interupt me like that!*
Back to top Go down
Jazzmyne
Very Frequent User
Very Frequent User
Jazzmyne

Beach Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Time   Beach Time I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 15:11

“What the-“ Her speech was cut off short by a bullet being lodged into her chest. The new bloodsucker had gone to far. Jazzmyne wasn’t planning on touching the little leech. She just wanted her to get off La Push property. She saw no need to pick a fight. Until now. She quickly shifted into her wolf form, ignoring the searing pain in her chest. Without hesitation she took off after them, finally catching them and getting a good bite at the vampire who shot her, leg. Jazz wasn’t giving up without a fight.
Back to top Go down
Selene
Addicted
Addicted
Selene

Beach Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Time   Beach Time I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Apr 2010, 19:10

Selene smiled as she pointed at her leg. Doggie you can't hurt me. Selene was standing behind her. Selene shot her in the back and she drove away with her car. Selene ignored Aria. Her leg was badly bleeding but she didn't care. across the border she stopped. Selene ripped a piece of her shirt and wrapped it around the wound.
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

Beach Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Time   Beach Time I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010, 02:19

"You've gone WAY too far," Aria screamed at Selene. "There was no point in shooting her! And with something most poisonous, too?! You're CRAZY!"
Back to top Go down
Jazzmyne
Very Frequent User
Very Frequent User
Jazzmyne

Beach Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Time   Beach Time I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010, 02:45

Stupid bloodsuckers, you cowards! Hah! Too pathetic to stand their ground, huh? Weak. Jazz rushed back to the beach and changed into clothing. Her hand flew to her chest and she let a shout of agony rip from her mouth. Bullets hurt. Despite her quick healing, this might take awhile. Hah! Did the leech seriously think silver hurt her? That was a myth! Stupid leech, pathetic actually. The worst silver did was give her an irritating pang. I’ve gotta tell the others. If they were asking for a war, they got one. She made a mental note to follow the scent later.
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

Beach Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Time   Beach Time I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010, 15:00

Aria jumped out of the moving car and ran back to the beach. She sent a mental nudge to the wolf to stay where she was and wait. Once she caught up to the girl, Aria apologized profusely. "OMIGOD! I'm soooo sorry! That was completely unreasonable of Selene and I'm very embarrassed for her. PLEASE forgive me! I was not trying to start a war by any means and her actions were wrong!"
Back to top Go down
Jazzmyne
Very Frequent User
Very Frequent User
Jazzmyne

Beach Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Time   Beach Time I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010, 16:08

Jazzmyne crouched, ready to attack at a moments notice. She was caught of guard at the little vamps apologies. Raising her hand up, she managed a small smirk. It’s fine. It’ll take more than a gunshot to bring me down. Oh god. Jake’s cocky attitude was starting to rub off on her. Jazz straightened up and refused to wince at the pain that shot through her. We’ll call off the war…for now. She responded half serious, half teasing. Hey, if she didn’t want to start a fight? Why fight? So…why are you here anyway?
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

Beach Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Time   Beach Time I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010, 20:22

"You sound like that mu- I mean, werewolf, Jacob... Or at least you act like him," Aria laughed. "I originally came here to ask you to destroy me, but that can wait for a later date." Mentally she beat herself up for forgetting the consequences if she did get destroyed- namely, the mythical war. "I didn't really think it through, so I'll have to find a different way to die..." Aria mused. "It's not so easy for us, ya know!"
Back to top Go down
Jazzmyne
Very Frequent User
Very Frequent User
Jazzmyne

Beach Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Time   Beach Time I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Apr 2010, 21:48

Yeah, she laughed and shook her head, he’s a good friend. I guess he’s rubbing off on me. Her wound was beginning to get better so she straightened up. Her smile instantly vanished and was replaced by a frown. Why would you want to die? And I know what you mean, it isn’t particularly easy to kill us either. You’d have to bring down a whole army if you wanted to hurt us. The pack was always looking out for each other. It was a plus to the whole werewolf thing. Jazzmyne was knew at this, so she wasn’t the strongest yet. By any chance….are you a Cullen? Huh, she had to be. Her smell…. But cool, she had never met a Cullen. Well the tribe wouldn’t be to happy (especially not Jake) if she were hanging out with them. But hey, they didn’t control her life. So there.
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

Beach Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Time   Beach Time I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010, 02:12

Aria's smile faded. "It's a long story," she sighed. "And, yes," she stated proudly. "I am a Cullen."
Back to top Go down
Jazzmyne
Very Frequent User
Very Frequent User
Jazzmyne

Beach Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Time   Beach Time I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010, 02:31

Jazz crossed her arms and arched an eyebrow, Alright then. It wasn't her place. Oh, so she was a Cullen. She kept a poker face and nodded. Huh. Thought I smelt it. So I take it you know Jake and Sam and all of them? The tribe had once done buisness with them or something like that....they honestly didn't tell her much, being a new wolf and all.
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

Beach Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Time   Beach Time I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010, 20:22

"Well... not on friendly terms, by any means," Aria chuckled softly. "I know who they are but when I did meet them, I'd accidentally crossed the border-line while they were on duty." She laughed at the memory. "It was pretty ridiculous, acctually. I was walking (at a human pace, mind you) in the forest and I smelled something funny. This was only a week or two after I was... well, I call it "reborn" but you know what I mean. So I followed the rancid smell... oops, no offense." Aria bit her lip nervously. *The last thing I need right now is to piss off this werewolf,* Aria mentally scolded herself. "Any-hoo... I wandered over the line and they pounced on me like a starving cougar to a rabbit! I just pushed them off like fallen leaves and the got pissed!! I ended up jumping back onto my side of the treaty line and Edward came to my rescue." But Aria's face fell at the sound of his name. The hole singed open again in her chest and she had to wrap her arms around herself so she wouldn't break in half.
Back to top Go down
Jazzmyne
Very Frequent User
Very Frequent User
Jazzmyne

Beach Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Time   Beach Time I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010, 04:42

I know what you mean. She snickered and rested her weight on one leg and crossed her arms. She snorted and smirked Smooth, Oh! She quickly blushed and caught herself, Sorry. I mean, yeah you have to be extremely careful around here. Jazz's smirked returned. None taken. Your guy's smells arn't that appealing to us either. She said this in the most polite way a teenage werewolf could. Jazzmyne watched the pretty vampire's face sadden (What? Sure, she would admit it the bloo-vampire was pretty). Hey, er, um you ok? She wasn't the best comfort-er in the world, being around guys most the time, but she would try.
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

Beach Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Time   Beach Time I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010, 14:36

"I cannot be helped, but thank you for your concern." *Godammit! I started talking like that again! I finally get comfortable enough around someone and this happens!* Aria had the tendency to speak in "proper" language when she was uncomfortable or around someone new. She mentally beat herself up over it but was cut short from her rantings by her cell phone vinrating in her pocket. She snatched it and answered without even looking at the caller ID. "This is Aria," she mumbled monotonically. "Can you hold on, PLEASE! It is not even that bad..... I'm busy, I will talk talk to you later, Jasper." She ended the call with her brother abrubtly but it had to be done--he never would have shut up if she didn't. "Sorry, my brother is overly concerned about me. But I should probably go." She paused, contemplating how to say what she was thinking. "Do you think we'd be breaking the treaty if we got eachother's phone numbers? I was just wondering 'cuz you're pretty cool, ya know, for a Mutt," Aria laughed jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Jazzmyne
Very Frequent User
Very Frequent User
Jazzmyne

Beach Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Time   Beach Time I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010, 15:19

Jazz shrugged and fiddled with her shirt while she took her call. Oh, so her name was Aria. Huh, they'd forgotten to give each other names. Smart. Welcome to my life, she snorted. The whole pack was overprotective of her, being the new member and all. Including Seth! Who was only a month or two older! But quite honestly, she didn't mind him worrying about her. Nah, I don't think they would care. If they did, she shrugged, it doesn't matter. 'Cause you arn't too bad yourself, for a leech, she teased back. Jazz recited her digits and smiled. The names Jazzmyne, by the way. Jazz works, too. See ya around. Jazz carefully thought of different things so when the pack read her mind, they wouldn't see the little encounter.
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

Beach Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Time   Beach Time I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010, 15:21

"Thanks," Aria said as she put the number in her cell phone. She, too, told Jazz her number and ran off to meet Jasper.
Back to top Go down
Garison49
Garison49

Beach Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Time   Beach Time I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Jan 2012, 05:32

I hear what you are saying about adults that act like idiots. Unfortunately we've see that type of behavior on the 7 family cruises we have been on. When our kids were young we tried to turn it into a lesson on how not to act as adults. We also explained not everyone acts like that. As they got older we would sit back and laugh at it, or shake our heads at it. We were in Progresso about 5 years ago and just hung out on the beach that you can walk to. It's all public so if it gets dumb in one place you can move to another place. Hope this helps. Happy cruising.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beach Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Time   Beach Time I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beach Time
Page 1 of 1