The Twilight Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Roleplay

If you like the twilight saga, the movies or the books you can join as an original or make your own character up!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lunch Time

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jazzmyne
Very Frequent User
Very Frequent User
Jazzmyne

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Lunch Time   Lunch Time I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010, 04:51

Jazzmyne sat at the table surrounded by her werewolf pack friends. Oi! Hurry up and choose what you want to eat already! She gave Jake a playful shoulder shove and turned her attention back to Leah. How did you stand being the only girl around them for so long? She laughed and shrugged her shoulder. It's a miracle I'm still alive. I'll say. Jazz snapped one of the boys fingers away. Hey! Eat your own food. Boys will be boys. Ergh.
Back to top Go down
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer
BellaSwan

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010, 09:53

Bella walked into the Diner with Charlie. She noticed the table full of werewolves. Then she spotted a new member. The girl from the beach.
She walked over to a free table with Charlie.
Aren't ya gonna sit down? Charlie asked.
Yeah, I'm just gonna go say hi to Jacob and the others first. Bella answered
Charlie grinned Okay.
Bella walked over and Jacob turned around.
Hey Bells. he said.
Hey Jake. Hey guys. Bella said.
There was a murmur of hi Bella's and Hey's going around the table.
Okay. Just wanted to say hi. Haven't seen you guys in a while. So, yeah. I'll go now. Bella said.
Aren't you gonna stay? Jake asked.
Bella pointed to Charlie. Maybe a different time. she smiled and walked back to her table.
Back to top Go down
Jazzmyne
Very Frequent User
Very Frequent User
Jazzmyne

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010, 13:57

Jazz looked up as an unfamiliar girl greeted everyone. She shot her a friendly smile. Oh! So that was the infamous Bella Swan. She leaned in close enough to Leah and questioned, Is that the one dating a bloodsucker? Leah rolled her eyes and nodded. Ah, ok. Jake lightly smacked the back of her head. Keep your voice down, Shorty. Grr. That stupid nickname. Instead of retaliating she glared at him and shoved a fry in her mouth. Hmph.
Back to top Go down
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer
BellaSwan

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010, 08:39

Charlie got a phone call from Billy and was about to leave. You can go sit with them if you want. Billy wants me to go to his and supply the beer. Charlie chuckled.
Sure dad. I'll go ask if I can join them. Go have fun. Bella smiled.
When Charlie left, Bella looked over to the table and walked over.
Hey guys, can I join you? Bella asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Jazzmyne
Very Frequent User
Very Frequent User
Jazzmyne

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010, 13:23

Leah rolled her eyes and muttered something under her breathe. Jake smiled up at Bella and nodded. Sure, Bells. He scooted over so that Jazzmyne was squished against the wall. *That's just wonderful* Ok, scoot over a little, Lover Boy. She doesn't need that much room. That earned her another swift smack on the back of her head. Ouch. Ignoring her, Jake patted the seat next to him. Have a seatt, Bella.
Back to top Go down
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer
BellaSwan

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Apr 2010, 16:05

Thanks Jake. Bella smiled and sat down. She yanked Jake's shirt so that he moved back over to give the girl who she thought was called Jazzmyne some room.
Hey Bella said. Um.. Jazzmyne right? She had remembered Edward saying about the newest member of the pack, Jazzmyne.
Back to top Go down
Jazzmyne
Very Frequent User
Very Frequent User
Jazzmyne

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010, 03:01

Jazz smiled gratefully at Bella..who reeked of vamp. Ugh. She would have to deal. She seemed nice enough, though. Yup, I'm Jazzmyne. Newest member. She assumed Bella knew what she was talking about. And lemme guess, you're the infamous Bella Swan? Nice to meet you! Jazzmyne shot her a small smile. Seth spoke up from the other end of the table, Just call her, Jazz. It's easier. She blushed and looked away. Oh, did she mention she had a minor crush on him...yeah. Let's hope it wasn't that apparent.
Back to top Go down
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer
BellaSwan

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010, 08:44

Bella spotted Jazz's blush and smiled to herself. Thanks Seth. Bella said. She wasn't gonna say anything about it.
She understood. Bella suddenly thought of something. She must hide her thoughts real well, if Seth didn't know.
So, Bella said to the whole table. Do I really smell that bad? Bella laughed.
Back to top Go down
Jazzmyne
Very Frequent User
Very Frequent User
Jazzmyne

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Apr 2010, 13:28

Jazzmyne hummed to herself, keeping her thoughts on trivial things such as what she should wear tomorrow or what she would have for dinner. Her mind was always clouded with random thoughts and ideas to hide everything and it worked out pretty well. The whole table chorused with a Yup! Jazz laughed and popped another fry in her mouth, this time from Jake's plate. It wasn't her fault that they ran out of fries too quickly. So, Bella, you're at Forks High, not La Push? Eh, it was a silly question. But still, Jazz didn't know the answer to it. She just hadn't been around long enough.
Back to top Go down
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer
BellaSwan

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Apr 2010, 07:57

Yeah, Forks is closer Bella explained. Bella nudged Jake with her elbow. But apparently, La Push is more exclusive.
Bella and Jacob laughed at their inside joke.
Any old riff raff Jacob repeated and nudged her back.
Bella stole one of Jacob's fries too and said I'm assuming you go to La Push too? Bella asked Jazzmyne.
Back to top Go down
Jazzmyne
Very Frequent User
Very Frequent User
Jazzmyne

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Apr 2010, 13:27

Jazz pretended not to notice the nudge. She knew they were close. Eh, she didn't know about their relationship, just key points of it. Ya know, since Jake can't keep her out of his head and all. She made a mental note not to say that out loud, in case he decided to smack her again. Yup, I'm stuck going to La Push with these freaks, she teased, earning her a few playful glares and one swift kick under the table, she assumed came from Leah. Ow, kidding, she whimpered. Sheesh, abuse the new kid, why don't ya? Jazz aimed to get another fry but was smacked away by Jake. Eat your own food, he mimicked. Of course that would come back to bite her.
Back to top Go down
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer
BellaSwan

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Apr 2010, 15:01

Bella laughed and stole another one of Jake's fries. When he didn't respond, she picked up his plate. He just watched. Bella
scraped half of Jake's remaning fries onto Jazzmyne's plate and laughed. She put Jake's plate back.
Jake looked at the remaining fries on his plate.
Bella rolled her eyes and got up to order another plate of fries. She came to sit back down with the plate and put it in front of Jake.
There. She said. All better? Bella added a playful sigh I see what you mean about freaks. She grinned at Jazzmyne.
Then Quil threw a handful of fries at Bella. Thanks Quil. Appreciate it. Was getting a little hungry. Bella joked.
I'm not a freak. He responded.
Bella and Jake burst out laughing.
Back to top Go down
Jazzmyne
Very Frequent User
Very Frequent User
Jazzmyne

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Apr 2010, 22:05

Jazz laughed bemusedly as she stuffed some fries into her mouth. Thanks, Bella. She waved one fry in Jake’s face before biting on it. It’s good, she teased. As Bella got up to get fries, she nudged Jake. She’s just as pretty as she is in your thoughts. This time he didn’t slap her, he just sighed and looked away as Bella returned. His attitude changed as she took a seat. Mm~ But I’m one of ‘em. So I guess I’m fine with it. She laughed as Seth took another fry. Jazz laughed along. Oh, Quill. You’ve got to be one of the biggest freaks ever! But that’s why you’re my friend. He gave a teasing affectionate smile. Getting tired of not being able to reach the fries, Seth climbed over Embry and sat across from Jazzmyne and stole the plate. She raised her eyebrow and smirked, Yes you can have some. Hmph. Pigs. But they were her pigs.
Back to top Go down
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer
BellaSwan

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 07:52

Bella looked around the table. She'd forgotton for big they all were. She looked at Seth and gasped quietly.
He'd gotten almost as big as Jake. She couldn't think of him as looking like a younger Jacob anymore.
Bella sighed as she thought of her way to massive friends. She laughed at her description.
The other end ofthe table was looking at Bella expectantly.
She laughed and went to get another plate of fries.
As she put the plate on the table, she said, Was it really that hard to get up and walk a 2yards?
There was a chorus of Yes and laughing.
Bella's phone started ringing. She looked at the number and back to the table. I should go.
Back to your bloodsucker. Jake mumbled.
Jake. Bella moaned, then remembered that he was hunting today and tomorrow.
Alice. Bella thought. Of course.
I'll be back. Bella said and walked outside.
Bella Edward said before she could say anything.
Edward. What's up? Bella asked.
Your future dissapeared. Bella heard Alice's voice from the background.
Bella rolled her eyes. I'm okay. I ran into them at the diner. Obviously I would have called you if anything had happened.
But it hasn't so enjoy your trip. Bella reassured him.
Edward sighed. Okay. He said Make sure you do call when something happens.
When? Bella laughed.
Edward laughed too. Goodbye Bella.
Bye. I love you.
I love you.
Bella hung up and walked back inside.
She sat down next to Jake.
He's not demanding you leave? Jake's tone was sour but he was trying to put a joke into it.
No, he's away this weekend.
Jake nodded once. Away.
Back to top Go down
Jazzmyne
Very Frequent User
Very Frequent User
Jazzmyne

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 13:23

Jazzmyne glanced around as Bella gasped. She laughed quietly. Still can't get used to the size? Sadly, Jazz was still waiting for her growth spurt. She was the smallest one in the pack, standing at 5'4. Hm, there was no way she could be shorter than Bella... Jazz rolled her eyes as soon as she heard the word bloodsucker. She gave Jake a reassuring pat as Bella was on the phone Huh, what was she, a child? Didn't he trust her to be out alone? Guess not. She turned to Leah with a questioning glance. Leah just mouthed, 'I'll tell you later.' She nodded once and turned to Bella, who had just walked back in. Being very outspoken, she raised an eyebrow and sighed. What d'ya gotta do? Check in every 10 minutes? Of course she was teasing, but there was a hint of resentment. Poor Jake was suffering because of a stupid bloodsucker. Seth shot her an 'ok, that's enough' look with a friendly smile. So she shut up and slumped into her chair.
Back to top Go down
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer
BellaSwan

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 14:11

No, but Edward gets a little anxious when my future abruptly disapears. Bella said with a smile.
Bella looked at Jake when he laughed a little. What does he think? That we've killed you?
Jake's tone hurt Bella but she didn't show it. No, but he's just checking I'm okay. Bella said gently. He doesn't think you would do anything.
Back to top Go down
Jazzmyne
Very Frequent User
Very Frequent User
Jazzmyne

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 15:40

Jazz smirked and rolled her eyes. Oh please, like Jake would even LET us touch you. Her mind slowly caught up. Wait...disappear? Um, was there something she should know..?
Back to top Go down
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer
BellaSwan

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 15:44

Bella smiled. I know that. Yeah. Alice can't see you guys ya know. Bella explained.
Stupid Bloodsucker. Jake mumbled.
Alice. Bella emphasised. and it's really helpful.
Back to top Go down
Jazzmyne
Very Frequent User
Very Frequent User
Jazzmyne

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 16:58

Ah, she took a sip of her drink, good. No offense, but I wouldn't want a vamp watching me and stuff. It's freaky. She put her dark brown hair behind her ear, Your bloo-boyfriend can read minds, right? Creepy. Keep Jazz away from him. Be nice, Jake she chimed in her small sugary sweet voice. Jazz, being very blunt and observant, cocked her head sideways and smiled. Ya know, no wonder Jake likes you. You're smart AND pretty. With that, Jake smacked his hand against her mouth and growled. That's ENOUGH, Jazz. She whimpered and looked to Seth for help, who was cracking up. Mmph, her words were muffled by his HUGE hand.
Back to top Go down
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer
BellaSwan

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 17:08

Bella smacked Jake's arm. Let her go. she said.
Jake didn't move.
Jake, let her go. Bella said.
Jake released Jazz. Well she shouldn't have pissed me off. he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Jazzmyne
Very Frequent User
Very Frequent User
Jazzmyne

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 17:20

Jazz was completely unfazed. It's alright, Bella. I can take Jake. He's just a fuzz ball deep down. Hm, why was he acting so serious? He was normally pretty playful... She glanced at Jake, a bit disturbed by his seriousness. Wow, he was really crazy about this girl. Right. Keeping her mouth shut now. Quil snorted and nodded. Yea, even though she's the smallest wolf, I guess she can pack a punch. Seth nodded, smiling at a memory, Yeah, tip: don't piss her off. Jazz frowned, Come on. I'm not THAT bad.
Back to top Go down
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer
BellaSwan

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 17:26

Bella grinned. And it really is helpful. Bella said, then added. Well, for me and laughed at the memories of all the times
Alice's visions had come in handy. And Edward can't read my mind. Bella smiled.
Bella stole two of Jacob's fries, put one in her mouth and threw one at Quil.
Ha. She said.
Back to top Go down
Jazzmyne
Very Frequent User
Very Frequent User
Jazzmyne

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 17:33

Jazz nodded. It was bad enough having all these pack mates could read her mind, but having a leech read her mind too? No thanks. Ah, lucky. She laughed as it hit Quil, Score! Jazz shouted. She grabbed the plate Seth was hogging and popped a few into her mouth. You should come to La Push, tomorrow. We can do something, if you want. Her voice was very nonchallant. I need some girl company, besides Leah.
Back to top Go down
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer
BellaSwan

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 17:36

Sure sounds good. Bella said. Although I should ask-
Charlie'll say yes. Jake interupted. Of course he will.
Bella rolled her eyes. Jake was right.
When do you want me? Bella asked.
Back to top Go down
Jazzmyne
Very Frequent User
Very Frequent User
Jazzmyne

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Apr 2010, 21:42

Jazzmyne clapped happily. Yay! Hah! Score for the werewolves. Well, when will Cullen let you? Gotta check with the bloodsucker first. Leah gave Jazz a grimace, clearly stating that she didn't want Bella there. Jazz shrugged and smiled happily. Leah would have to deal. Seth nodded happily. Anytime! Jazz laughed quietly. He was such an optimist. Jazzmyne poked Jake, And if you need a ride I'm sure that we can pick you up. Jake raised his eyebrow, What do you mean 'we'? She stuck her tongue out, I mean 'we' as in 'you' and 'me.' But if you want me to go along and face the vampires.... A 'No' echoed around the table. Huh. It sucked being considered the little sister that needed protecting, sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lunch Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lunch Time
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next