The Twilight Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Roleplay

If you like the twilight saga, the movies or the books you can join as an original or make your own character up!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some Time to Relax(Open!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matthew Gallagher
Common User
Common User
Matthew Gallagher

Some Time to Relax(Open!) Empty
PostSubject: Some Time to Relax(Open!)   Some Time to Relax(Open!) I_icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 01:42

It was a cloudy but nice day. Matt was running and enjoying the feeling of wind on his face. He had just got into Forks and wanted to do some exploring. He knew there were other vampires in the area but hadn't ran into any yet. He came over the hill and was in a field. There were some faint scents of other vampires here but they hadn't been here for a while. He took a deep breath in and sighed. Maybe he wouldn't run into anyone today. He walked over to a tree and layed up against it and thought about what he was going to do next.
Back to top Go down
Becca Taylor
Very Addicted
Very Addicted
Becca Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Some Time to Relax(Open!)   Some Time to Relax(Open!) I_icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 07:42

Becca had been sitting in Nicola's treehouse, she hoped she wouldn't mind.
She couldn't hear any heartbeats, or smell any blood, but she could hear footsteps.
She looked down and saw a guy leaning against the tree.
She jumped down, landing almost silently.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Gallagher
Common User
Common User
Matthew Gallagher

PostSubject: Re: Some Time to Relax(Open!)   Some Time to Relax(Open!) I_icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 13:23

Matt felt the breeze of movement on his cheeck and heard the faint crunch of the leaves and grass.
He had been relaxed and hadn't expected anyone to be here, but when he looked up he saw a girl of his own kind.
"Oh, hello, I didn't expect to see anyone here. Sorry if I'm intruding on your space, I was just passing through. I'm Matt by the way." He stood up in a split second and held out his hand to her.
Back to top Go down
Becca Taylor
Very Addicted
Very Addicted
Becca Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Some Time to Relax(Open!)   Some Time to Relax(Open!) I_icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 13:25

Becca shook his hand. "I'm Becca. And no, you didn't. It's not even my treehouse."
Becca grinned.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Gallagher
Common User
Common User
Matthew Gallagher

PostSubject: Re: Some Time to Relax(Open!)   Some Time to Relax(Open!) I_icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 13:27

Matt looked up and saw a treehouse. Somehow he had missed that. He laughed and shook his head.
"So does that mean that there are more of you.?"
Back to top Go down
Becca Taylor
Very Addicted
Very Addicted
Becca Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Some Time to Relax(Open!)   Some Time to Relax(Open!) I_icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 13:29

"You'd be surprised." Becca laughed. "There's quite a few around."
Back to top Go down
Matthew Gallagher
Common User
Common User
Matthew Gallagher

PostSubject: Re: Some Time to Relax(Open!)   Some Time to Relax(Open!) I_icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 13:33

Matt looked around the field to see if maybe there was someone or something else he might have missed.
"Yeah I've caught several scents as I've came through town. This is a nice place for us by the looks of it. So are you guys all together?"
Back to top Go down
Becca Taylor
Very Addicted
Very Addicted
Becca Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Some Time to Relax(Open!)   Some Time to Relax(Open!) I_icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 13:35

"Well, the ones I know of are." Becca smiled. "All in one coven. But there might be others around."
Back to top Go down
Matthew Gallagher
Common User
Common User
Matthew Gallagher

PostSubject: Re: Some Time to Relax(Open!)   Some Time to Relax(Open!) I_icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 13:45

Matt hadn't had any good experiences with his last covens. But he felt these vampires were somehow different.
"How many are there in your coven?"
Back to top Go down
Becca Taylor
Very Addicted
Very Addicted
Becca Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Some Time to Relax(Open!)   Some Time to Relax(Open!) I_icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 13:50

"There are.." Becca started mumbling the names. "Carlisle,Esme,Hayley,Aria,Edward,Alice,Jasper,Emmett,Rosalie and me. Ten."
She finally concluded.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Gallagher
Common User
Common User
Matthew Gallagher

PostSubject: Re: Some Time to Relax(Open!)   Some Time to Relax(Open!) I_icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 15:44

"Ten, wow.."
That was one of the biggest covens Matt had heard of.
"So how do you all stay here?"
Back to top Go down
Becca Taylor
Very Addicted
Very Addicted
Becca Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Some Time to Relax(Open!)   Some Time to Relax(Open!) I_icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 16:28

"We're vegetarians." Becca explained. "We don't kill humans."
She smiled.
"Well, I'm getting there but the others are perfectly veggie"
Becca pointed to her still red eyes.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Gallagher
Common User
Common User
Matthew Gallagher

PostSubject: Re: Some Time to Relax(Open!)   Some Time to Relax(Open!) I_icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 17:00

"I've tried that before, I don't get how anyone can stand it. But then, how can you stand it the other way too..." The thought of blood made Matt's throat burn. He hadn't ate anything in over a week.
Back to top Go down
Becca Taylor
Very Addicted
Very Addicted
Becca Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Some Time to Relax(Open!)   Some Time to Relax(Open!) I_icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 17:42

Becca smiled. "That's why I switched. It is so much better as a vegetarian."
Back to top Go down
Matthew Gallagher
Common User
Common User
Matthew Gallagher

PostSubject: Re: Some Time to Relax(Open!)   Some Time to Relax(Open!) I_icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 17:55

"Yeah but it's like, you can't ever win. If only it tasted the same. It's a lot easier though." Matts eyes started getting darker and his throat went from a dull burn to a flame in his throat. He grit his teeth and tried moving his mind to other matters.
"So how old are you?"
Back to top Go down
Becca Taylor
Very Addicted
Very Addicted
Becca Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Some Time to Relax(Open!)   Some Time to Relax(Open!) I_icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 17:57

Becca could see he was struggling so she helped him out.
She used her power to make Matt's mind move to other things.
"I'm 21." Becca smiled. "You?"
Back to top Go down
Matthew Gallagher
Common User
Common User
Matthew Gallagher

PostSubject: Re: Some Time to Relax(Open!)   Some Time to Relax(Open!) I_icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 18:05

Matt felt a calmness come over him and sighed.
"I was made at 18." The thought of the pain made him cringe.
Back to top Go down
Becca Taylor
Very Addicted
Very Addicted
Becca Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Some Time to Relax(Open!)   Some Time to Relax(Open!) I_icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 18:07

"Well, I was changed at 20, but I'm 21 now." Becca smiled, seeing a look of relaxation on Matt's face.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Gallagher
Common User
Common User
Matthew Gallagher

PostSubject: Re: Some Time to Relax(Open!)   Some Time to Relax(Open!) I_icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 20:41

"I see." Matt said. He walked back over to the tree and sat back down against it. There were a lot of things on his mind. He needed to hunt soon but was unsure on what to hunt.
"So your coven, how often do they stay in one place?"
Back to top Go down
Becca Taylor
Very Addicted
Very Addicted
Becca Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Some Time to Relax(Open!)   Some Time to Relax(Open!) I_icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 22:19

Becca shrugged and sat down on the ground where she was.
"I haven't been with them long, but I assume it's until the humans start to suspect that something's not quite right. And we have the perfect tool to know when that's happening." Becca laughed.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Gallagher
Common User
Common User
Matthew Gallagher

PostSubject: Re: Some Time to Relax(Open!)   Some Time to Relax(Open!) I_icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 23:28

Matt looked confused.
"What do you mean you have the right tool? And where are the others at?" It sounded to him like this coven was more than a group of regular vampires.
Back to top Go down
Becca Taylor
Very Addicted
Very Addicted
Becca Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Some Time to Relax(Open!)   Some Time to Relax(Open!) I_icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 23:29

"They live a short way away from here." Becca explained. "And some of us have extra powers."
Back to top Go down
Matthew Gallagher
Common User
Common User
Matthew Gallagher

PostSubject: Re: Some Time to Relax(Open!)   Some Time to Relax(Open!) I_icon_minitimeFri 28 May 2010, 23:38

"I've known some to have extra powers. What powers do they have?" Some of Matt's old coven members had had powers and used them for the wrong reasons. He didn't want to run into any trouble while traveling.
Back to top Go down
Becca Taylor
Very Addicted
Very Addicted
Becca Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Some Time to Relax(Open!)   Some Time to Relax(Open!) I_icon_minitimeSat 29 May 2010, 08:44

"Well, Edward and Hayley read minds. Bloody annoying. Alice sees the future, or one version of it." Becca smiled. "And I..."
Becca demonstrated, making Matt run around in circles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Time to Relax(Open!)   Some Time to Relax(Open!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Time to Relax(Open!)
Page 1 of 1