The Twilight Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Roleplay

If you like the twilight saga, the movies or the books you can join as an original or make your own character up!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lunch Time

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer
BellaSwan

Lunch Time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 07:30

He's away until monday morning. Bella said and laughed at Seth. And I can drive. It's okay.
But even if you did come alone, there's only Esme, Alice and Carlisle left at home. You'd be fine. Bella smiled.
Yeah. Drive to my house as soon as you're ready. Jake beamed.
Bella laughed at Jake's optimism. She used that to steal one of his fries.
Back to top Go down
Jazzmyne
Very Frequent User
Very Frequent User
Jazzmyne

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 17:12

Jazzmyne laughed at the whole episode. She tapped her painted, blue nails against her chin. Ok, maybe being a wolf had its perks. She got to chill with vamps and a few humans who were lucky enough to know about them. She grinned at Jake's change of attitude. He missed his best friend Bella. Apparently, he USED to be a much happier person. Psh, as if. She'd have to see it to beilieve it. Maybe cliff diving... A glare from Jake silenced her, Or not. Um, she missed something again. Seth shot her an easy smile, It's alright. You don't know the story. Aw, Seth was so sweet~ Wait, that's too girly to even THINK.
Back to top Go down
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer
BellaSwan

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 17:20

Cliff diving sounds like exactly what I need Bella grinned. Sounds fun.
Bella got up and walked over to the counter again. She ordered two plates of fries and put them in the middle of the table.
The wolves dived for them. Bella laughed. She sat back down.
Back to top Go down
Jazzmyne
Very Frequent User
Very Frequent User
Jazzmyne

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Apr 2010, 19:39

Jazz shouted excitedly, Yay! Earning a few odd looks from people around, however, the pack was already used to it so they just went about their merry business. Not cliff diving, Jake growled through his teeth, looking pretty scary. Jazzmyne flinched slightly, Hey, now. If your having problem controlling yourself, take it outside dude, she warned him very seriously. Last thing they needed was a wolf in the booth.
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 08:10

Hayley jumped in.
Hayley: Come on no fights. Its a beautifull day and there are ladies too.
Hayley sounded as happy as usual which made Bella laugh.
Back to top Go down
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer
BellaSwan

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 10:18

Bella laughed at Jazzmyne. Jake, don't worry about me. There will be a whole pack of wolves there. What could go wrong? Bella asked cheerfully.
Bella jumped when Hayley appeared next to her.
Hey Hayley. Bella smiled. I thought you'd gone hunting with the others.
Bella looked at Jake out of the corner of her eye when she said that. Seeing his expression change, slightly more hostile, she looked back at Hayley.
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 10:36

Me? No I already did with Selene.
Hayley laughed.
Back to top Go down
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer
BellaSwan

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 10:40

Oh, so are you coming to La Push tomorrow? Bella asked. And laughed when Seth chirped in, Hows Edward?
Jake shook his head and muttered something under his breath.
Bella spotted the empty plates in the middle of the table and rolled her eyes.
Quil rolled his eyes at Seth and nudged him. What? Seth said.
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 13:19

Dunno need to write a few songs for your wedding remember?
Hayley smiled.
Back to top Go down
Jazzmyne
Very Frequent User
Very Frequent User
Jazzmyne

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 16:28

Jazz's nose wrinkled, as did the other wolves. Another vamp? Whatever. She was cool. Oh wait what? Selene? She asked with an edge to her voice. That was the chick who shot her in the chest! She glared hostilely out the window. Getting shot by a gun hurts. Her eyes shot to the vamp, who was named Hayley. Ooh! Marriage? Congratz! A glare from Jake caused her to shut up. Hah. She was just as happy as Seth was. Quil, once again, rolled his eyes at her childish excitement. While she shared a happy smile with Seth. It wasn't her fault for being overly excited.
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 16:37

yeah Selene don't worry she won't do anything to you anymore I told her that you were alright.
Hayley smiled and gave Jazzmyne an envelope.
An invitation.
Hayley smiled again.
( OOC: ehm I got my own RP site which is a bit bigger then this one Very Happy so if you wanna join Here is the link www.TheTwilightRP.forum-motion.com)
Hayley shook the hands of the wolves.
She was wearing gloves cause she didn't want to let the wolves feel uncomfortable around here with her cold skin.
Back to top Go down
Jazzmyne
Very Frequent User
Very Frequent User
Jazzmyne

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 16:57

Jazz still uncertainly nodded. She wouldn't immediately trust a vampire who had SHOT her just because another vampire said so...but she would calm down. Seeing her relax, Jake patted her head in a brotherly way, Calm down, shorty. Jazz rolled her eyes but smiled and took the invitation. Thank you! Her bubbly attitude quickly returned and she took Hayley's hand in her own small hand. Ok. Maybe some vampires were ok. Like Aria. Aria and Hayley were pretty cool. She had yet to meet the other, though. But yay! Wedding time~ Maybe she could sucker Seth into being her 'date' (not an actual date) for the wedding. Snort. As if.
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 17:55

Well there is a lot to do and less time to do it so sorry but I need to go.
Hayley wanted to go away but Jacob was standing in front of her.
Can we go private?
Sure Jacob what's wrong?
They walked at the back of the Diner.
Am I invited to?
Hayley smiled.
Yeah ofcourse you are. You're a friend of the Swans so why not?
Jacob looked down a bit.
Hayley started to get worried.
What is wrong Jacob?
You already have a date right? Well you can read minds so you already know what I was going to ask anyway.
Hayley smiled.
Jacob you need to know one thing about me.
Jacob raised his head.
What?
Because I can read minds doesn't mean that I use that mind reading all the time.
Hayley smiled and walked to her car. She waved at Jacob and threw a paper at him.
No Jake I don't have a date.
yet. she whispered to herself.
Hayley drove away.

Back to top Go down
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer
BellaSwan

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 18:15

Bella looked at Jacob's embarrassed and slightly smug expression as he came back to the table.
She took a guess at what he wanted to talk to Hayley about.
Bella looked at the invitation in Jazzmyne's hand. You're all invited too okay? Bella said.
There was just mumbling going around the table and Jazzmyne and Seth's faces were spread into the same huge grin.
Bella smiled as she thought of Edward being her's forever. She was getting used to the idea of getting married. Not the way Alice
and Hayley are going to do it, but as long as it makes them happy. Bella thought.
So, Bella said Cliff diving? she mad it sound like a question for Jake.
I guess. He said. His mood had brightened a little.
Bella's guess was definitley right. She laughed to herself.
Back to top Go down
Jazzmyne
Very Frequent User
Very Frequent User
Jazzmyne

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 18:23

Jazz, utterly confused by Jake and Hayley's behavior, shrugged and smiled. Yup. This was a good day. And woo! Go Bella! Cliff-diving time~ She half sang and spoke. Jake pulled her down before she could stand up, Yeah, yeah. Just wait. Bye, Hayley. She called just before she left. Did Jake have himself a girlfriend? Or, gasp, an imprint? She made a mental note to search his mind later. Yeah, she was nosey. So what? Realizing suddenly, she hadn't met any of the other Cullens. Just Aria and now Hayley. Oh and soon-to-be Cullen, Bella. When can we go? She whined, tapping her foot slightly. Yup, patience wasn't her thing.
Back to top Go down
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer
BellaSwan

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 18:29

Sorry, am I keeping you here? Bella asked.
Bella got up to leave.
Bye. She said. I'll see you tomorrow. She grinned. You'd better be there. Bella said to Jazzmyne after spotting the invitaion.
If I have to go through it, you do. She laughed and left.
Back to top Go down
Jazzmyne
Very Frequent User
Very Frequent User
Jazzmyne

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 22:05

Not at all~ But Sam is calling us back. She frowned at the buzzing cell phone. I'll be there! Don't chicken out now! She called back before her adn the pack got up to go see what Same was freakin' bothering them about.
Back to top Go down
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer
BellaSwan

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Apr 2010, 08:08

Bella laughed to herself as she got into her truck.
Yeah, like I'd be allowed to chicken out.
She drove home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunch Time   Lunch Time - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lunch Time
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2