The Twilight Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Roleplay

If you like the twilight saga, the movies or the books you can join as an original or make your own character up!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aria Sees Bella

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

Aria Sees Bella Empty
PostSubject: Aria Sees Bella   Aria Sees Bella I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010, 20:30

Aria was wandering the house, thinking about the book she just finished. It hung in her hand as she walked and she would randomly pull it up and skim through to the part she was currently focused on. She looked up suddenly, having to hold her breath and the scent of Bella. She closed the book again and dropped her arm. A deep frown plastered itself to her face. Aria chose to go talk to the foolish human. As she walked into the living room where Bella sat alone, Aria flicked her wrist and the book soared inches away from Bella's head, scaring her, and landed with a loud thud on the table. "Bella," Aria purred. "How loverly to see you here!" Aria was teasing her like a cat would to it's prey.
Back to top Go down
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer
BellaSwan

Aria Sees Bella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria Sees Bella   Aria Sees Bella I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010, 20:37

Bella looked down at her hands and mumbled. Hi.
She wasn't sure what she had done wrong but she wasn't going to ask.
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

Aria Sees Bella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria Sees Bella   Aria Sees Bella I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010, 20:38

"How are you today, deary?" Aria was enjoying this immensley and she could sense Bella's nervousness.
Back to top Go down
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer
BellaSwan

Aria Sees Bella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria Sees Bella   Aria Sees Bella I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010, 20:41

Bella wanted to get this cleared up. She stood up.
Actually, I'm a little confused. What did I do wrong? Bella asked.
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

Aria Sees Bella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria Sees Bella   Aria Sees Bella I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010, 20:46

Aria's eyes narrowed to slits. The little human dared to stand up to her, a vampire?? *That bitch just ruined my fun,* she thought with malice. Aria regained her composure after a quick second. "That, my dear, is a great question. Why don't you just tell me what you think you did wrong? Just a little guess will do..." Aria was curious as to what Bella would say.
Back to top Go down
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer
BellaSwan

Aria Sees Bella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria Sees Bella   Aria Sees Bella I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010, 20:51

I'm sorry for my tone. And I really don't know. I've only met you one other time. In school. I was looking at you. But would you hate me for that? Bella was trying to think of any other time she had seen Aria.
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

Aria Sees Bella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria Sees Bella   Aria Sees Bella I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010, 20:56

"No, looking at me is not the reason I hate you," Aria mused. "And trust me, if it were anyone but you, I probably would have smiled and waved in response. No, I've hated you for much longer than that and for a much less irrational reason." Aria was trying to lead Bella on, to give more reason for Aria to hate her. If Bella did something threaening towards Aria, she could use that as an excuse for her hatred, instead of the true reason.
Back to top Go down
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer
BellaSwan

Aria Sees Bella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria Sees Bella   Aria Sees Bella I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010, 20:58

Well, please could you tell me? Bella pleaded. I could try to put it right.
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

Aria Sees Bella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria Sees Bella   Aria Sees Bella I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010, 21:03

Aria let out a loud, cruel laugh and stood up; She took an intimidating step towards Bella. "Pleasing me means you lose everything...like you did to me! So you would never do it." She paused measuring Bella up and down. "Do you know what I've done to try to put right what you ruined?"
Back to top Go down
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer
BellaSwan

Aria Sees Bella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria Sees Bella   Aria Sees Bella I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010, 21:04

No. I don't know. I would lose everything? Bella gasped. You love Edward right?
Bella looked down. Why wouldn't Edward pick Aria over her.
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

Aria Sees Bella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria Sees Bella   Aria Sees Bella I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010, 21:15

Aria took a step back, resigning her power. "Yes. And you ruined my whole life!! I have tried slitting my wrists and stabbing myself. But you know what?! I broke the blade. I tried shooting my self in the head but the bullet ricocheted and ended up back in the gun, breaking that!" Now that Aria was letting it all go, she was not holding back, not matter how badly she scarred the poor frail human mentally. "And guess what? I've even gone to the Volturi to ask them to kill me. BUT THEY DECLINED ME! I ran across the border in hopes that the mutts over there would end my agony but guess what?! Selene (whoever the hell she is) saved me. But that ended up well, because I forgot about the fact that I would have started a mythical war." Aria took a deep breath so she wouldn't lose herself.
Back to top Go down
Victoria
Common User
Common User
Victoria

Aria Sees Bella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria Sees Bella   Aria Sees Bella I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010, 23:09

Victoria smelled Bella and another vampire. Damn, that vampire wouldn't let her avenge James. Just lovely.
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

Aria Sees Bella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria Sees Bella   Aria Sees Bella I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010, 00:55

Outside, a twig snap and a breeze ruffled through the house. Aria snapped to attention, the matter at hand much more severe than her ranting a insignificant Bella. She smelled another vampire nearby and sent a mental suggestion for the visitor to stay put. Her mind-controlling "gift" came in handy. Aria ran out the back porch door to where the other vampire was. She found the flame-headed female in a tree just over the bridge. She mentally ordered her to come down so Aria could talk to her. Once at the same elevation, Aria confronted the stranger. "Who are you? My name is Aria Cullen." She spoke shortly but her tone was dripping with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Victoria
Common User
Common User
Victoria

Aria Sees Bella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria Sees Bella   Aria Sees Bella I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010, 02:25

Victoria looked at this vampire and smelled a familar scent in her... a scent that made her angry.
"My name is Victoria" she snarled.
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

Aria Sees Bella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria Sees Bella   Aria Sees Bella I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010, 02:52

"Woah. Why so hostile?" Aria couldn't help but sense that there was some previous connection with this vampire and her family.
Back to top Go down
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer
BellaSwan

Aria Sees Bella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria Sees Bella   Aria Sees Bella I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010, 09:43

Bella was stunned at Aria's quick exit. She followed her out the door. Once outside, she froze.
Victoria. She whispered.
Suddenly there were arms around Bella, dragging her inside. She resisted.
Bella Edward whispered in her ear. Bella let Edward drag her inside.
Edward. I need to let her kill me. Otherwise she will just be harrassing you forever. Bella turned to open the door again.
Edward grabbed her arm and growled. No.
Edward, it's fine. You can live your life with Ari- Bella stopped short and turned back to open the door.
What? Edward chuckled. You think I love Aria? Bella, I love you. You are my life.
Bella was relieved that she hadn't given away Aria's secret, or at least she thought it was a secret, and sighed. Yes, that's what I thought.
Edward kissed her, then laughed.
What is it? Bella asked It wasn't that hard to believe.
No, Victoria decided to retreat. I don't know why, but she did. Edward looked stunned.
Edward opened the door and saw Aria.
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

Aria Sees Bella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria Sees Bella   Aria Sees Bella I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010, 14:25

The sliding glass door was left open behind Aria. She could hear Edward and Bella's conversation and the hole opened in her chest again. She sank to her knees and wrapped her arms around her chest so she wouldn't fall apart. *Edward doesn't love me? Not at all? Not even in a sisterly way??? Well if it is true, then I'll just HAVE to aggravate the Volturi into killing me,* she thought with sorrow. She hadn't realized that Edward was close enough to hear her thoughts and see her litterally falling apart in their forest.
Back to top Go down
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer
BellaSwan

Aria Sees Bella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria Sees Bella   Aria Sees Bella I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Apr 2010, 17:27

Edward stiffened at Aria's thoughts. He ran after her and caught her arm.
Aria. He said. Of course I love you like a sister. Don't do anything stupid. I just knew the way Bella meant it and answered her question. You are part of this family now and I love you like I love Alice and Hayley and Rosalie. Like a sister. Please don't ake that mistake. Edward's face was worried.
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

Aria Sees Bella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria Sees Bella   Aria Sees Bella I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 02:28

Aria's face crippled and she fell into Edward's chest, sobbing dry sobs. "I'm so sorry," She wimpered. "I know you love Bella. And I knew that you love me like a sister. But I can't take it!" She ran away, not looking back at all. if Edward truely loved her at all and in any way, he would run after her.
Back to top Go down
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer
BellaSwan

Aria Sees Bella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria Sees Bella   Aria Sees Bella I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Apr 2010, 08:57

Edward ran after her and caught up with her quite easily. Aria, I'm sorry but I can't help the way I feel. If it helps, Bella won't come over anymore. Or if it's even better, I'll practically move into Bella's house. I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable. Edward said. His face was panicked. Just please. Please Aria, don't do anything stupid.
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

Aria Sees Bella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria Sees Bella   Aria Sees Bella I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 08:57

yeah like that is gonna help her feeling better. Hayley was standing at the stairs. Edward I don't know what you are saying or whatever you are doing but here is a little tip just for you. Hayley looked angry. LEAVE IT OR LOVE IT. Hayley never felt that angry before. probably because she was always trying to hide it. yeah she likes bella but that doesn't give Edward the rights to hurt Aria's feelings. Hayley ran upstairs.
Back to top Go down
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer
BellaSwan

Aria Sees Bella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria Sees Bella   Aria Sees Bella I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 10:27

Edward sighed. I do love Aria. Just not the same way as I love Bella. He thought to Hayley. Please. stop her trying to kill herself. You're the only person she'll listen to.
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

Aria Sees Bella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria Sees Bella   Aria Sees Bella I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 10:34

WHATEVER.
Hayley screamed down.
Back to top Go down
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer
BellaSwan

Aria Sees Bella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria Sees Bella   Aria Sees Bella I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 10:44

Hayley, you know you're the one who's closest to her. She tells you everything. She would only listen to you. He repeated.
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

Aria Sees Bella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria Sees Bella   Aria Sees Bella I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Apr 2010, 13:23

I ALREADY GOT THAT I'M NOT BLONDE. YET.
Hayley yelled back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aria Sees Bella Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria Sees Bella   Aria Sees Bella I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aria Sees Bella
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next