The Twilight Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Roleplay

If you like the twilight saga, the movies or the books you can join as an original or make your own character up!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a visit to the cullens

Go down 
+4
BellaSwan
Hayley Williams
Aria Cullen
Siobhan
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Siobhan
Common User
Common User
Siobhan

a visit to the cullens Empty
PostSubject: a visit to the cullens   a visit to the cullens I_icon_minitimeMon 03 May 2010, 18:59

I drove to the Cullen mansion with Liam visiting Carlisles family. I rang the bell as I arrived. Carlisle I said as happy as I could be. Siobhan he said the same way.
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

PostSubject: Re: a visit to the cullens   a visit to the cullens I_icon_minitimeMon 03 May 2010, 21:19

Aria clambered down the stairs after hearing the doorbell ring. Downstairs, Carlisle was greeting a female with a welcoming and cheery expression. "Who's this," she smiled at the newcomer before turning to her father.
Back to top Go down
Siobhan
Common User
Common User
Siobhan

PostSubject: Re: a visit to the cullens   a visit to the cullens I_icon_minitimeTue 04 May 2010, 11:54

My name is Siobhan and this is Liam I pointed my finger at my partner. We are from the irish coven. I smiled at the girl upstairs. Liam looked at the girl and smiled at me. How many gifted people do weet meet? He said laughing. I smiled and turned to Carlisle where is the rest of the family. I asked.
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

PostSubject: Re: a visit to the cullens   a visit to the cullens I_icon_minitimeTue 04 May 2010, 11:59

Carlisle who's there? Hayley came also standing at the stairs. SIOBHAN! She yelled and ran down to hug her old coven leader. Hayley she said smiling. So you live with the Cullens now? yeah its diffrent thanks so much of giving me the chance to change. Siobhan smiled. You are always welcome back in Ireland. I know Hayley smiled giving Liam a handshake.
Back to top Go down
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer
BellaSwan

PostSubject: Re: a visit to the cullens   a visit to the cullens I_icon_minitimeTue 04 May 2010, 12:00

Bella came around the side of the house laughing with Edward.
She stopped laughing when she saw Siobhan and Liam but smiled. Hey,
Edward stiffened.
Bella elbowed him. *Ow! I gotta stop doing that.* she thought.
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

PostSubject: Re: a visit to the cullens   a visit to the cullens I_icon_minitimeTue 04 May 2010, 12:07

bella this is my best friend ever Siobhan. Hayley smiled.
Back to top Go down
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer
BellaSwan

PostSubject: Re: a visit to the cullens   a visit to the cullens I_icon_minitimeTue 04 May 2010, 12:11

Nice to meet you. Bella smiled. Well, I'm Bella. And you're Liam?
she looked at the man standing next to Siobhan.
Back to top Go down
Siobhan
Common User
Common User
Siobhan

PostSubject: Re: a visit to the cullens   a visit to the cullens I_icon_minitimeTue 04 May 2010, 12:12

a human girl Edward? no surprise to me. I smiled and took Liams hand. Well I'm Siobhan from the irish coven. I smiled and looked at Liam. Yes I'm her partner Liam. Edward looked at me. Don't use your gift on Bella Siobhan.
Back to top Go down
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer
BellaSwan

PostSubject: Re: a visit to the cullens   a visit to the cullens I_icon_minitimeTue 04 May 2010, 12:16

Bella rolled her eyes and quoted Alice, (although Alice was talking about Jasper at the time, it worked here too.) Overprotective fool.
What is your gift? Bella smiled.
Edward sighed but didn't relax his position.
Bella remembered that the Irish Coven were not vegetarians like the Cullens.
Back to top Go down
Siobhan
Common User
Common User
Siobhan

PostSubject: Re: a visit to the cullens   a visit to the cullens I_icon_minitimeTue 04 May 2010, 12:32

Everything I want to happen will happen whenever I want and how I want it. I smiled and hugged Hayley. Edward would you just calm down like we are hungry. Liam said relexed. Emmett came down the stairs and jumped at Liam. Boys I said smiling. Liam and Emmett were wrestling with each other. Bella was it right? I heard disturbing news I hope that isn't true and please Edward clam down will ya like I will kill your girlfriend. I know what will happen if i do and beside her blood doesn't smell that sweet. I looked serious and smiled at Bella. no offence.
Back to top Go down
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer
BellaSwan

PostSubject: Re: a visit to the cullens   a visit to the cullens I_icon_minitimeTue 04 May 2010, 12:40

Bella laughed. None taken. It's a nice change not hearing how good I smell. And what disturbing news? The worst news I got was that I'm marrying this idiot.
Bella laughed again and Edward displayed mock sadness.
Back to top Go down
Siobhan
Common User
Common User
Siobhan

PostSubject: Re: a visit to the cullens   a visit to the cullens I_icon_minitimeTue 04 May 2010, 12:50

yeah well better then that moran I pointed at the wrestling Liam
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

PostSubject: Re: a visit to the cullens   a visit to the cullens I_icon_minitimeTue 04 May 2010, 13:00

a strong gift Hayley smiled.
Back to top Go down
Siobhan
Common User
Common User
Siobhan

PostSubject: Re: a visit to the cullens   a visit to the cullens I_icon_minitimeTue 04 May 2010, 13:08

thank you Hayley sweetheart.
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

PostSubject: Re: a visit to the cullens   a visit to the cullens I_icon_minitimeTue 04 May 2010, 16:52

Aria's smile faltered when Bella walked in but it didn't dissipate completely. "I have to go," she said through tight lips. She walked away and went up to her Art Studio. She hooked up her iPod and blasted some screamo music.
Back to top Go down
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer
BellaSwan

PostSubject: Re: a visit to the cullens   a visit to the cullens I_icon_minitimeTue 04 May 2010, 17:09

Bella sighed. I should go. I'll get Edward to tell me soon. It was nice to meet you.
Bella looked over to Liam and Emmett and laughed.
You too.
She walked to her truck.
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

PostSubject: Re: a visit to the cullens   a visit to the cullens I_icon_minitimeThu 06 May 2010, 17:39

Bye bells!! Hayley waved and hugged Siobhan.
Back to top Go down
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer
BellaSwan

PostSubject: Re: a visit to the cullens   a visit to the cullens I_icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 07:14

See ya Bella called as she got into her truck. Edward was already in the drivers seat, with the keys.
Bella sighed but laughed too.
Edward pulled her into the passenger's seat and drove her home.
Back to top Go down
Siobhan
Common User
Common User
Siobhan

PostSubject: Re: a visit to the cullens   a visit to the cullens I_icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 15:38

bye girlie I smiled watching the guys.
Back to top Go down
BellaSwan
Spammer
Spammer
BellaSwan

PostSubject: Re: a visit to the cullens   a visit to the cullens I_icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 15:40

Bella laughed and waved as Edward drove away.
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

PostSubject: Re: a visit to the cullens   a visit to the cullens I_icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 15:42

Hayley danced back to her room.
Back to top Go down
Siobhan
Common User
Common User
Siobhan

PostSubject: Re: a visit to the cullens   a visit to the cullens I_icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 15:44

Liam sweetie let's go we need to unpack our stuff. Its so nice of you getting us the little house next to yours. I smiled hugging Esmé. Liam not your shirt I bought it new yesterday! I said hopeless. scratchhh. There goes the shirt. I rolled my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

PostSubject: Re: a visit to the cullens   a visit to the cullens I_icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 20:20

Aria heard Bella's piece-of-sh--...I mean, -crap truck clunk out of the driveway and down the road so she shut off her music and pattered down the stairs. She arrived right as Liam ripped his shirt and laughed at his immaturity. "So that's what the cottage was for?" she asked Esme. Esme nodded, "Yes, of course dear! Who else would it be for?" Aria looked down shamefully. "Nevermind," she blurted. "Do you guys need any help settling in," she added hastily to their guests and trying to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Siobhan
Common User
Common User
Siobhan

PostSubject: Re: a visit to the cullens   a visit to the cullens I_icon_minitimeSat 08 May 2010, 08:15

I smiled a the little girl. No sweetheart I think we will be fine. I looked at Liam who was still wrestling with Emmett. Liam look at Emmett his shirt hasn't been ripped in pieces why yours? I said annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

PostSubject: Re: a visit to the cullens   a visit to the cullens I_icon_minitimeSun 09 May 2010, 00:50

Well just let me know if you need any help," Aria sighed, slightly disheartened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a visit to the cullens   a visit to the cullens I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a visit to the cullens
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next