The Twilight Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Roleplay

If you like the twilight saga, the movies or the books you can join as an original or make your own character up!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Edward Cullens Bedroom *My Bed room*

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacob Black
Jacob Black

Edward Cullens Bedroom *My Bed room* Empty
PostSubject: Edward Cullens Bedroom *My Bed room*   Edward Cullens Bedroom *My Bed room* I_icon_minitimeThu 27 May 2010, 20:01

*Sits Alone Reading* Edward Cullens Bedroom *My Bed room* Icon_study
Back to top Go down
Matthew Gallagher
Common User
Common User
Matthew Gallagher

PostSubject: Re: Edward Cullens Bedroom *My Bed room*   Edward Cullens Bedroom *My Bed room* I_icon_minitimeThu 27 May 2010, 20:19

Matt had just entered Forks, WA. He had smelled several vampires and had followed the trails to a very large house. He stood just inside the woods and listened. He heard a few voices, the murmur of the tv and the pages turning in a book.
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

PostSubject: Re: Edward Cullens Bedroom *My Bed room*   Edward Cullens Bedroom *My Bed room* I_icon_minitimeSat 29 May 2010, 07:17

guys here is somethign for the rp pease check of there are already topics with that name cause the edward cullen bedroom does already excist.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Black
Jacob Black

PostSubject: Re: Edward Cullens Bedroom *My Bed room*   Edward Cullens Bedroom *My Bed room* I_icon_minitimeSun 30 May 2010, 03:19

I Am Bored Edward Cullens Bedroom *My Bed room* Alien
Back to top Go down
Hadley
Common User
Common User
Hadley

PostSubject: Re: Edward Cullens Bedroom *My Bed room*   Edward Cullens Bedroom *My Bed room* I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Jun 2010, 02:04

Hadley wandered upstairs by herself and was looking in the rooms. She found a boy in one and looked at him for a few seconds "Uhm hi.." She smiled a bit nervously.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Black
Jacob Black

PostSubject: Re: Edward Cullens Bedroom *My Bed room*   Edward Cullens Bedroom *My Bed room* I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Jun 2010, 00:00

hi
Back to top Go down
Hadley
Common User
Common User
Hadley

PostSubject: Re: Edward Cullens Bedroom *My Bed room*   Edward Cullens Bedroom *My Bed room* I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Jun 2010, 01:25

She stood a bit awkwardly in the door way. "What are you doing?" She bit her lip, still nervous around vampires. She walked a little bit into the room, making sure not to get too close to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edward Cullens Bedroom *My Bed room*   Edward Cullens Bedroom *My Bed room* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Edward Cullens Bedroom *My Bed room*
Page 1 of 1