The Twilight Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Twilight Roleplay

If you like the twilight saga, the movies or the books you can join as an original or make your own character up!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CHRISTMAS WITH THE CULLENS!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

CHRISTMAS WITH THE CULLENS!!! Empty
PostSubject: CHRISTMAS WITH THE CULLENS!!!   CHRISTMAS WITH THE CULLENS!!! I_icon_minitimeSun 09 May 2010, 15:59

Hayley jumped up and down its christmas !!
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS WITH THE CULLENS!!!   CHRISTMAS WITH THE CULLENS!!! I_icon_minitimeSun 09 May 2010, 17:22

"Merry Christtmas, Sissy!," Aria called as she padded down the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS WITH THE CULLENS!!!   CHRISTMAS WITH THE CULLENS!!! I_icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 11:13

merry christmas look your presents hayley pointed at the huge present. and one who looked like a great car.
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS WITH THE CULLENS!!!   CHRISTMAS WITH THE CULLENS!!! I_icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 11:50

"What the heck is that," Aria pointed to the unrecconizable gift.
Back to top Go down
Becca Taylor
Very Addicted
Very Addicted
Becca Taylor

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS WITH THE CULLENS!!!   CHRISTMAS WITH THE CULLENS!!! I_icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 12:07

Becca was running past the huge white mansion, when she saw the two girls from school, standing around a Christmas Tree, opening presents. She sighed. She missed her family. If only she had someone at Christmas. But she couldn't go home and Hayley and Aria were the only people in Forks, she knew. She sighed again.
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS WITH THE CULLENS!!!   CHRISTMAS WITH THE CULLENS!!! I_icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 20:43

Its waiting to be opened up cause it will open up himself Hayley said laughing. She saw Becca and ran at the door. Merry Christmas Hayley held out a present for Becca.
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS WITH THE CULLENS!!!   CHRISTMAS WITH THE CULLENS!!! I_icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 20:45

"Wait, present," Aria ordered at the inanimate object before flitting to Hayley's side. She looked out the window and saw Becca standing there. "Merry Christmas, stranger," she called before flying down and hugging her friend.
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS WITH THE CULLENS!!!   CHRISTMAS WITH THE CULLENS!!! I_icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 06:45

Oh no no no Aria hurry before your present kills me !! Hayley called. Hayley ran back to the presents.
Back to top Go down
Becca Taylor
Very Addicted
Very Addicted
Becca Taylor

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS WITH THE CULLENS!!!   CHRISTMAS WITH THE CULLENS!!! I_icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 08:27

Becca hugged Aria. "Merry Chrismas! Oh, I don't want to interrupt. I'll see you in school."
Becca walked to Hayley and gave her a bag of presents. "There's one for each of you in there. And one for your Bella too."
She smiled and hugged Hayley too. "Merry Christmas!"
Back to top Go down
Aria Cullen
Professional
Professional
Aria Cullen

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS WITH THE CULLENS!!!   CHRISTMAS WITH THE CULLENS!!! I_icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 20:25

"NO!" Aria yelled when Becca mentioned leaving. "You are coming to spend Christmas with us!" She grabbed Becca's sleve and dragged her into that house where Hayley was bouncing in anticipation. Aria rolled her eyes at her sister and walked over to the unrecognizable shape. She began tearing at the wrappings mercilessly.
Back to top Go down
Becca Taylor
Very Addicted
Very Addicted
Becca Taylor

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS WITH THE CULLENS!!!   CHRISTMAS WITH THE CULLENS!!! I_icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 20:27

Becca laughed and plonked herself down on the white sofa.
She watched Hayley and Aria.
Back to top Go down
Hayley Williams
Spammer
Spammer
Hayley Williams

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS WITH THE CULLENS!!!   CHRISTMAS WITH THE CULLENS!!! I_icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 07:07

He is impacient as always Hayley mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS WITH THE CULLENS!!!   CHRISTMAS WITH THE CULLENS!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CHRISTMAS WITH THE CULLENS!!!
Page 1 of 1